'If You Can't Do This Then Get Out': Hannity Gives Roy Moore 24 Hours To Explain 'Inconsistencies'

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
'If You Can't Do This Then Get Out': Hannity Gives Roy Moore 24 Hours To Explain 'Inconsistencies'

Hannity stood up for truth, justice, and the American Way tonight. God bless him.

If Moore is a creepy perv, he can't be in the US Senate

Moore (R-Ala.) should be given 24 hours to fully explain the situations or bow out of his Senate race.

"You know I do not and will never rush to judgment, because we have seen the media and politicians get it wrong so many times," he said.

But, he said that in light of new information from an accuser of Moore's, the public should be troubled by a few things in the case.

Hannity said he had to ask Moore several times about whether he dated teenage girls as a man in his 30s, until the judge answered concisely.

Also, Hannity played tape of Moore saying an accuser who was flanked by attorney Gloria Allred made allegations about him that were "absolutely false," adding that he did not know the woman.

Hannity said a subsequent report showing the woman's old yearbook containing a note and signature from Moore appeared to corroborate the woman's allegation.

The note is an obvious forgery.

These women should be pressed about dates of occurrences. Moore was in Australia for some late 70s early 80s years.

Hannity stood up for truth, justice, and the American Way tonight. God bless him.

Moore (R-Ala.) should be given 24 hours to fully explain the situations or bow out of his Senate race.

"You know I do not and will never rush to judgment, because we have seen the media and politicians get it wrong so many times," he said.

But, he said that in light of new information from an accuser of Moore's, the public should be troubled by a few things in the case.

Hannity said he had to ask Moore several times about whether he dated teenage girls as a man in his 30s, until the judge answered concisely.

Also, Hannity played tape of Moore saying an accuser who was flanked by attorney Gloria Allred made allegations about him that were "absolutely false," adding that he did not know the woman.

Hannity said a subsequent report showing the woman's old yearbook containing a note and signature from Moore appeared to corroborate the woman's allegation.
I bet you were kicked out of Utah State weren't you

Hey Jake you've obviously just missed the mega pervert scandal that is encompassing the House and the Senate. Moore looks like an angel.

But nonetheless someone needs to get information to Hannity that it's two accusers and not five. And that note and signature are really suspect.

:lol:

These women should be pressed about dates of occurrences. Moore was in Australia for some late 70s early 80s years.

Did you see the picture I put up from CNN showing two different ink colors?

DOjAmMWX4AAKs0H.jpg

At any rate. A handwriting expert should be able to easily verify the writing, if it's Moore's or not. Also, if the ink is recently written or close to 40 years old.

At any rate. A handwriting expert should be able to easily verify the writing, if it's Moore's or not. Also, if the ink is recently written or close to 40 years old.

I'm with you. I think a professional should be brought in.

True. However we know how experts can be....both sides can find an expert for their side. So there should be an expert that had no dog in the fight.

True. However we know how experts can be....both sides can find an expert for their side. So there should be an expert that had no dog in the fight.

Absolutely.

This is Hannity trying to save his ass. Too funny.

Hey Jake you've obviously just missed the mega pervert scandal that is encompassing the House and the Senate. Moore looks like an angel.

But nonetheless someone needs to get information to Hannity that it's two accusers and not five. And that note and signature are really suspect.

The OP is about Moore and nothing you do can deflect from it.

The OP is about Moore and nothing you do can deflect from it.
I like you posting here Jake
It means the world will come to an end sooner

And by 'obvious forgery' you mean you believe Moore and will never believe anyone that accuses him.

The date in the yearbook was when he was a DA

The women have provided the years- they were all in the '70's- and Moore was not in Australia until the '80's- but thanks for trying to provide fake news to put a spin on this.

Absolutely. I mentioned this in another thread- I find this accusation both to be the most- and least credible- and it all hinges on the yearbook.

Moore has claimed he never knew this woman and never was in this restruarant.

If the hand writing is his- he is lying.
If the hand writing is a forgery- she is lying.

I haven't seen Moore demanding to have the yearbook examined by experts- but I also haven't seen Alger or whatever her name is- provide testimony from an expert.

Absolutely should be examined by an expert- or preferably 3 independent experts- all certified forensic handwriting experts.

What is stopping you from providing that 'key' information to Hannity?

I am sure he just doesn't realize that the 5 women who have accused Moore of dating teenage girls are really only 2 accusers.

Forum List

Back