'If You Can't Beat Obama With This Record, Shut Down The Party'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Ryan Grim

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney and his team will be hit with a merciless barrage of friendly fire in the days after the November election if the presidential race continues its current trajectory and the carping from GOP analysts and strategists the past week is any guide.

"This is a gimme election, or at least it should be," said conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham on Monday. "If you can't beat Barack Obama with this record, then shut down the party. Shut it down. Start new, with new people."

More: Mitt Romney Critics Hammer Campaign For Failure To Fight

obama-napalm.jpg

What she is really saying, is if the GOP is not capable of Defeating a President with a Horrible Economic Record they might as well pack it in. I happen to think it is worse than that, I think if the American People are ignorant enough to Reward Failure, and Arrogance with another Term, we might as well just pack it in as a country.

Voting for Obama the first time...I get it.Totally.
Voting for him again with this economy and not much to offer that it will be better...
I can't accept it.It just doesn't make sense.

If Obama wins, look squarely at the far right that poisoned the Republican well.

I have been saying this for years, that the extremists would collapse the party.

Even koshergrl should be Obama in this environment, but . .

Ingraham has turned on Willard. Previously Coulter said if they nominated Willard that they'd lose.

If Obama wins, look squarely at the far right that poisoned the Republican well.

I have been saying this for years, that the extremists would collapse the party.

The Republicans are running their second string

Obama was beatable and the GOP whiffed

Anyone care to translate what Laura Ingraham is really saying?

Laura goes off on these rants. She's been on this roll for two days. It's just her. And I've listened thoroughly to her rants many times.

Ingraham has freaked out on a number of occasions this election cycle.

Ingraham has turned on Willard. Previously Coulter said if they nominated Willard that they'd lose.

Ann Coulter has been a Romney fan after she realized that Christie couldn't be the nominee. A Romney fan to the point she has seriously pissed of Mark Levin.

And Ingraham hasn't turned on Romney. She's just going thru another panic phase this season.

All I have is radio. No television . I listen to Laura 5 days a week and replays on the weekend. Don't hand me bullshit because radio is all I have 24/7.

What she is really saying, is if the GOP is not capable of Defeating a President with a Horrible Economic Record they might as well pack it in. I happen to think it is worse than that, I think if the American People are ignorant enough to Reward Failure, and Arrogance with another Term, we might as well just pack it in as a country.

Maybe if the Republican Party went back to being a party that advocated fiscal responsibility, they might not be losing so many supporters. When government revenues are only around 15% of GDP and the party line is that we have to cut taxes because they are too high, well that creates a problem, because as much as you might think it, most Americans just aren't stupid enough to buy into that idea.

You have a candidate who wants to cut taxes, increase defense spending, and last of all cut the safety net. Sorry, but it's just not selling.

Ann Coulter has been a Romney fan after she realized that Christie couldn't be the nominee. A Romney fan to the point she has seriously pissed of Mark Levin.

And Ingraham hasn't turned on Romney. She's just going thru another panic phase this season.

All I have is radio. No television . I listen to Laura 5 days a week and replays on the weekend. Don't hand me bullshit because radio is all I have 24/7.

*shudder*

The Republicans are running their second string

Obama was beatable and the GOP whiffed

The real problem is that this is their first string? Seriously, can you name me a better first string?

Coulter and Christie together in the same post.

I just threw up in my mouth - MORE than just a little.

I'd love to lock the worst rw's in a room together. They'd kill each other in one day.

And, here's a really disgusting thought - it would probably be lushbo who came out alive and still smelling bad.

Forum List

Back