'If You Can't Beat Obama With This Record, Shut Down The Party'

Goldwater-Warns.jpg

Rise of the Religious Right in the Republican Party

Barry's a mixed bag for me. He and his wife were very good friends of Margaret Sanger.

When did he say that and how is it that the party has continued and flourished since this prediction?

Especially because the Democrats asses were kicked to rat shit in 2010.

:D

You keep forgetting your monumental loss in 2010.

If Obama wins, look squarely at the far right that poisoned the Republican well.

I have been saying this for years, that the extremists would collapse the party.

Even koshergrl should be Obama in this environment, but . .

The Republicans are running their second string

Obama was beatable and the GOP whiffed

The real problem is that this is their first string? Seriously, can you name me a better first string?

Christie
Jeb Bush
Rubio

What she is really saying, is if the GOP is not capable of Defeating a President with a Horrible Economic Record they might as well pack it in. I happen to think it is worse than that, I think if the American People are ignorant enough to Reward Failure, and Arrogance with another Term, we might as well just pack it in as a country.

Maybe if the Republican Party went back to being a party that advocated fiscal responsibility, they might not be losing so many supporters.

No arguing with that. Problem is Nobody Believes what Obama is selling either.

What she is really saying, is if the GOP is not capable of Defeating a President with a Horrible Economic Record they might as well pack it in. I happen to think it is worse than that, I think if the American People are ignorant enough to Reward Failure, and Arrogance with another Term, we might as well just pack it in as a country.

That's the problem right there, Obama has done a lot to save the Econ. As we as pass a lot of other stuff that helps the majority of the country, Romney offers flip flopping, remember the rights attack on Kerry? And Ryan is adding to the mess with his own flip flopping. The problem with Romney is he has nothing to sell, and people can't even tell what he stands for, this a problem that was developed in 2010 cause romney who is a centrist had to placate to a crazy right wing minority to win the nomination and now it's coming back to haunt him.

Barry's a mixed bag for me. He and his wife were very good friends of Margaret Sanger.

When did he say that and how is it that the party has continued and flourished since this prediction?

Obama didn't run in 2010

(smile) You go ahead and run with that

A recent study shows southern whites are MORE biased against an extraordinarily wealthy Mormon that an African American. I read of one woman who said "I believe Obama is a Muslim but at least he wasn't raised filthy rich".

Obama didn't run in 2010

We will

Let's see how big Romneys coat tails are with Republicans. Conservatives will stay home in droves

Obama didn't run in 2010

"monumental loss" he/she/it refers to was all the lying teepots that got elected by promising jobs. Not one of them has voted for or introduced even one jobs bill.

By Ryan Grim

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney and his team will be hit with a merciless barrage of friendly fire in the days after the November election if the presidential race continues its current trajectory and the carping from GOP analysts and strategists the past week is any guide.

"This is a gimme election, or at least it should be," said conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham on Monday. "If you can't beat Barack Obama with this record, then shut down the party. Shut it down. Start new, with new people."

More: Mitt Romney Critics Hammer Campaign For Failure To Fight

Romney probably could have, the wing of the Republican party controlled by foreign interests foisted Ryan on a decent, intelligent candidate. Overcoming Ryan is Romney's biggest obstacle. The American people do not like Paul Ryan, to put it mildly. A young Cheney, without the US backers Cheney purchased.

I don't know what you base the "friendship" between Goldwater and Sanger on. Likely it was pulled out of the air as these things often are. Not necessarily by you. Just saying that since none of us were there, we don't know the extent of this "very good" friendship. But, Mrs Goldwater was a social activist and, these days, Barry Goldwater would be considered a Democrat!

Having said that and knowing that rw's will jump on this in their usual brainless way, Charles Lindbergh was an active Nazi. And yet, he is still considered a hero by most Americans.

Sanger did enormous good for a lot of very desperate women. Not just in the US but other countries as well. That should never be discounted or forgotten. We don't need to idolize her the way so many still idolize Lindbergh but she should always get credit for what she accomplished for the women of her time.

None of you rabid haters will, I know, but I do suggest her books concerning the ineffectiveness of birth control of the time. She was thrown out of the US for giving out French Letters to women who lived in cold water tenements in NYC. Women who had more children than they could feed but also had a demanding husband who didn't mind taking what he wanted with no thought to another hungry mouth to feed.

Like teepot, Joe Walsh, some of them walked out when they just couldn't feed the children they had produced.

This is the world the rw's want us to go back to and they still hate the women who fight for reproductive control over their own bodies.

In more than one hundred years, we have not made many inroads for women.

I don't care much for some of Sanger's views but her main activism was aimed at easing the terrible plight of very poor women.

By Ryan Grim

WASHINGTON -- Mitt Romney and his team will be hit with a merciless barrage of friendly fire in the days after the November election if the presidential race continues its current trajectory and the carping from GOP analysts and strategists the past week is any guide.

"This is a gimme election, or at least it should be," said conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham on Monday. "If you can't beat Barack Obama with this record, then shut down the party. Shut it down. Start new, with new people."

More: Mitt Romney Critics Hammer Campaign For Failure To Fight

Romney probably could have, the wing of the Republican party controlled by foreign interests foisted Ryan on a decent, intelligent candidate. Overcoming Ryan is Romney's biggest obstacle. The American people do not like Paul Ryan, to put it mildly. A young Cheney, without the US backers Cheney purchased.

Ryan and Romney are owned by Bush's Brain, and those who "donated" the most money.

That would be the Koch's and Adelman.

rw's like hillbilly reality shows but there's a VERY interesting documentary on the Koch's showing on Current these days. Poor rw's TVs don't go to that station but if they did they just might learn that what they're voting for is not and will never be a good thing for our country.

Margaret Sanger's newletter (or one of them anyway)

220px-Birth_Control_Review_1919.jpg

Imagine what the rw's would do to her today because, if you ask them, women should not have control of her ow reproduction.

If for no other reason, we MUST defeat the rabid right.

We will

Let's see how big Romneys coat tails are with Republicans. Conservatives will stay home in droves

We did that in 2008....we won't do that again....2010 wasvno more than a warning shot.

Wisconsin showed you we are still here.

We are going to send you home crying.

You don't have a chance at the Presidency

Your best hope is to take the Senate. Right now it is very close. Just hope the tea Baggers don't mess it up like they did in 2010

Forum List

Back