If You Can Help

more than 600 still missing....it is hard to imagine the devastation....many living in walmart parking lots and glad to be able to do that....fema trailers have a life span of about 18 months....which is odd considering after a flood here...a man got one and he has lived there since at least 10 or more years

more than 600 still missing....it is hard to imagine the devastation....many living in walmart parking lots and glad to be able to do that....fema trailers have a life span of about 18 months....which is odd considering after a flood here...a man got one and he has lived there since at least 10 or more years
This is HORRIFIC! Can't imagine dying that way.... :(

many are just living in their cars, like Gracie had to do!!! :eek:

I sure hope those 631 still missing are not dead....

2000.jpeg

Good boy! He kind of looks like a Karelian Bear Dog pup with some shepherd in there.

I hope his handler made it and can find him.

Hi again!New update: The church ladyies visited us and gave us two gasoline cards valued at 100.00, and one gift card to use anywhere valued at 50 dollars. No rent money though for the motel, but we are thankful for what they gave us. Our car insurer came by too because my car is burned on the hood, side, front and rear fenders and roof. The headlight covers are burned too so I cant drive at night. They want me to trash it but it still runs and i plan to keep it Still, they said its too old and they could only give us 500 and I said no...I need a car, even a burned one. So, they are working om the claim and we might get enough to at least replace the lenses covering ther headlights.

The lady we escaped with has a sister in sacramento, who told her that the tenants in the duplex she owns in Marysville gave notice, so tentatively, we MIGHT have an apartment to go to on the 30th. Our housemate and us will split the rent, which will be 800. MrG will have one room, she will have the other and I will sleep on the couch. I hope this comes to pass because it beats scrambling to find money for a noisy motel and it will be more comfortable for us with even a kitchen to cook in!

I have not drawn any money out of the go fundme because 1) I dont know how, and 2) the wifi here is so bad, I cant stay online long enough to figute it out. Which means I have to go now cuz it will stop at any time.

Will update again soon. We are ok until the 27th but after that...I don,t know. Lets all hope I can get some out of gofund so I can pay until the 30th and that my van makes it to marysville on that day!!

Thanks, guys. I cant express how grateful we are.
Thanks for the update, Gracie. Hang in there!

The auction has 2 days 19 hours left and is up to $28. It shouldn't go for less than $50 at least!

CGC Signature Series 8.5 Venom Lethal Protector Red Foil Signed by Del La Rosa | eBay

I wanted to extend the bidding so I put 60.00, the problem now is it wants my address and I am not happy with giving these details. My intention was to win the comic, but I do not want the comic I was going to tell you to keep the comic and we just give the money to the Gracie fund but this now all fucked up because I do not want to give my address, what a mess again. Intention good but wanting too much personal information not good.

Oosie I don't know if this would be too complex but if eBay will take some other address you could use mine, just to make it go through. On the other hand eBay has rules against "shill" bidding that might put up a roadblock.

Realistically though the auction still has a couple of days to go and on eBay all the action happens in the last five minutes, so if it has any value it's guaranteed to soar then --- especially since it's got multiple bids already. Patience is the byword on eBay.

And I lost track of who put this auction up (Lewdog ?) but BRAVO for including the line that the auction was for a Paradise victim and including the link to the GoFundMe site where it will pick up YUGE amounts of eBay traffic. :clap2:

Meanwhile, I know some folks are hesitant on Gofundme..but my sister in law sent me 50 bucks via Walmart To Walmart, which I never heard of before. Very easy to use. Go to the local walmart, pay a buck to send 50 bucks, 3 bucks to send over 100 I think, etc...and the person on the other end receiving it just goes to the local walmart and picks it up. You can google it to see how it works. I have a friend in Wyoming that is going to do that for us cuz she, too, refuses to do gofundme. But, GFM has been very helpful to me and Drifter started it all up before I even knew about it for which I am extremely thankful for her doing that. It never really crossed my mind to do such a thing and doubt if I would have even if I did think about it. It just goes against my grain to accept help in any form but this time? This time...I had to. Its not just for me this time. MrG has health issues worse than mine and needs the help. We are forever grateful too. If I ever win the lottery (like, wishful thinking), I swear I will pay everyone back, and more!

Gracie I would suggest that with all the people from Paradise that are unaccounted for, you contact the sheriff's office and tell them you're OK. And you might tell your friends and neighbors you're in contact with to do the same. That will help take a burden off the search teams.

And don't even think of paying anyone back because we won't accept it. I can assure you that there's more money on the way to GFM. You're health and welfare is more important than money.Take care now.

The auction has 2 days 19 hours left and is up to $28. It shouldn't go for less than $50 at least!

CGC Signature Series 8.5 Venom Lethal Protector Red Foil Signed by Del La Rosa | eBay

I wanted to extend the bidding so I put 60.00, the problem now is it wants my address and I am not happy with giving these details. My intention was to win the comic, but I do not want the comic I was going to tell you to keep the comic and we just give the money to the Gracie fund but this now all fucked up because I do not want to give my address, what a mess again. Intention good but wanting too much personal information not good.

Because you are out of the country and I use the eBay international shipping program, I don't think I'd see the address, I would only see the eBay international shipping one.

You can always go in and cancel your bid though.

Lew so I have waited for eBay to send a PIN to my mobile and it's still not got here. What I am now going to do, the current top bid on your comic is a pathetic 29.70 you said it was at least should be 50.00 I was going to get it to 60.00 but I cannot get in there because no PIN from eBay got here.

So what I am going to do is give another 60.00 directly to the GoFundMe Gracie thing, this then would be what we were going to give Gracie from the comic sale, you can then just close the thing and give the GoFundMe the 29.70 and give the comic to this whatever his name is who obviously likes comics.

I will give the 60.00 to the GoFundMe in the next few hours cannot do it right now busy with kidlets and things.

Because you are out of the country and I use the eBay international shipping program, I don't think I'd see the address, I would only see the eBay international shipping one.

Lew so I have waited for eBay to send a PIN to my mobile and it's still not got here. What I am now going to do, the current top bid on your comic is a pathetic 29.70 you said it was at least should be 50.00 I was going to get it to 60.00 but I cannot get in there because no PIN from eBay got here.

So what I am going to do is give another 60.00 directly to the GoFundMe Gracie thing, this then would be what we were going to give Gracie from the comic sale, you can then just close the thing and give the GoFundMe the 29.70 and give the comic to this whatever his name is who obviously likes comics.

I will give the 60.00 to the GoFundMe in the next few hours cannot do it right now busy with kidlets and things.

^^^^ Okay Mr. Lucy with the kidlets right now so I was able to give the extra 60.00 directly to the GoFundMe Gracie thing, also I leave another comment that includes FUCK eBay for not sending me the PIN thing to my mobile, I WAS also going to put FUCK Facebook and FUCK Twitter but decide not as I am paranoid now that I notice the whole GoFundMe thing is linking TO Facebook but yes FUCK Facebook and FUCK Twitter.

So Lewdog it's now up to you if you close the comic bid at 29.70 and give the money to the GoFundMe OR if you keep the bid open and see if anyone who likes your comic can do a higher bid on it etc.

Oosie I don't know if this would be too complex but if eBay will take some other address you could use mine, just to make it go through. On the other hand eBay has rules against "shill" bidding that might put up a roadblock.

Realistically though the auction still has a couple of days to go and on eBay all the action happens in the last five minutes, so if it has any value it's guaranteed to soar then --- especially since it's got multiple bids already. Patience is the byword on eBay.

And I lost track of who put this auction up (Lewdog ?) but BRAVO for including the line that the auction was for a Paradise victim and including the link to the GoFundMe site where it will pick up YUGE amounts of eBay traffic. :clap2:

Thanks darling ogo, I didn't see this post of yours or I would have done what you suggest, I have been at a Cocktail Party and only now just get returned and was still frustrated no PIN to my mobile from eBay and so I have just given the 60.00 directly to the GoFundMe Gracie thing and it's now with Lewdog if he close the bid on the comic at that 29.70 or he keep it open and see if it gets a higher bid and then he give the moneys to the GoFundMeGracie thing.

Well I didn't want the comic I just wanted to help again in some way, I am not a fan of comics as there are no naked men in them :smoke:

"I sure hope those 631 still missing are not dead...."

The situation is that they are going to be dead, it's brutal but that is the reality of this :( If those 631 were not dead then peoples they know would already have been phoned to say "We are okay" but in a situation like this and silence for near the week the silence = dead :(

^^^^ Okay Mr. Lucy with the kidlets right now so I was able to give the extra 60.00 directly to the GoFundMe Gracie thing, also I leave another comment that includes FUCK eBay for not sending me the PIN thing to my mobile, I WAS also going to put FUCK Facebook and FUCK Twitter but decide not as I am paranoid now that I notice the whole GoFundMe thing is linking TO Facebook but yes FUCK Facebook and FUCK Twitter.

So Lewdog it's now up to you if you close the comic bid at 29.70 and give the money to the GoFundMe OR if you keep the bid open and see if anyone who likes your comic can do a higher bid on it etc.

I'll leave it open. Sometimes they can jump $20 in the last minute. You just never know! Thanks for giving to Gracie. I was hoping the link to the GoFudme in the description might help.

One of our USMB members has been a victim of the Paradise Camp fire and is now homeless. She's lost everything in the fire but some pets and is living in her van now. A member here discussed opening a GoFundMe campaign for her with a team invited to manage and edit the page. No one is obligated but if you would like to donate here is the link. All funds will go to her as she will be the one linking her own bank account to the page. We're talking about Gracie. Once again she is homeless. I know she would very much appreciate any help given.

The link:

Click here to support Paradise Camp Fire organized by Michelle Morrow

Okay so I just gave another donation, this now puts it HALF WAY to it's total of 10,000 with my latest donation it is at 5,270, so come on and get off your buttocks those who have NOT given ANYTHING yet IF EVERYONE at this forum just give 20.00 it adds up so just do it.

One of our USMB members has been a victim of the Paradise Camp fire and is now homeless. She's lost everything in the fire but some pets and is living in her van now. A member here discussed opening a GoFundMe campaign for her with a team invited to manage and edit the page. No one is obligated but if you would like to donate here is the link. All funds will go to her as she will be the one linking her own bank account to the page. We're talking about Gracie. Once again she is homeless. I know she would very much appreciate any help given.

The link:

Okay so I just gave another donation, this now puts it HALF WAY to it's total of 10,000 with my latest donation it is at 5,270, so come on and get off your buttocks those who have NOT given ANYTHING yet IF EVERYONE at this forum just give 20.00 it adds up so just do it.

Well one problem they may have is, they might have to buy a truck and a trailer. It sounds like the van might not be able to pull a trailer.

The situation is that they are going to be dead, it's brutal but that is the reality of this :( If those 631 were not dead then peoples they know would already have been phoned to say "We are okay" but in a situation like this and silence for near the week the silence = dead :(
Oh dear Lord! What an awful way to die.... :(

Oh dear Lord! What an awful way to die.... :(

Yes :(

The link:

Well one problem they may have is, they might have to buy a truck and a trailer. It sounds like the van might not be able to pull a trailer.

Gracie posted that her auto is burned but she wants to keep that thing.

The link:

Gracie posted that her auto is burned but she wants to keep that thing.

I dunno. Maybe she feels she has no choice right now. :(

Forum List

Back