If You Can Help

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
One of our USMB members has been a victim of the Paradise Camp fire and is now homeless. She's lost everything in the fire but some pets and is living in her van now. A member here discussed opening a GoFundMe campaign for her with a team invited to manage and edit the page. No one is obligated but if you would like to donate here is the link. All funds will go to her as she will be the one linking her own bank account to the page. We're talking about Gracie. Once again she is homeless. I know she would very much appreciate any help given.

The link:

Click here to support Paradise Camp Fire organized by Michelle Morrow

UPDATE: Gracie has a room at motel 6 until Monday after that she is back in the Van. Currently, the shelters are all full. Here are some photos from the fire.

CAMP7.jpg

California-Fires-Paradise-Town-Five-Dead-pp.jpg

campfire3.5be6055b64095.jpg

Hell On Earth: Five People Burned Alive On Scorched Roadway In Paradise, CA

Camp Fire: Town of Paradise 'pretty much destroyed' fire official says | Updates

Butte County > Home

Evacuation Shelter Information:
If assistance is needed in evacuating, call 9-1-1.

Gracie texted me a photo of what's left of her house. She also is going to try and use a library computer at some point to come here and thank everyone. She has a lot of Gratitude for everyone's donations and prayers. I think she's also still in shock and processing what has happened. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you from Gracie! She now has access to the gofundme page on her phone and its connected to her banking. I'm starting a new job Monday so you can PM Kat for updates about Gracie if I'm not here but if you PM me I will try to answer it when I can.

Here is the picture Gracie texted me of her residence, she said the house is gone.

jzxulk.jpg

Gracie texted me a photo of what's left of her house. She also is going to try and use a library computer at some point to come here and thank everyone. She has a lot of Gratitude for everyone's donations and prayers. I think she's also still in shock and processing what has happened. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you from Gracie! She now has access to the gofundme page on her phone and its connected to her banking. I'm starting a new job Monday so you can PM Kat for updates about Gracie if I'm not here but if you PM me I will try to answer it when I can.

Here is the picture Gracie texted me of her residence, she said the house is gone.

jzxulk.jpg

Wait.....I could live in that!!!
Just kidding Gracie. Hope you get squared away post haste.
Thats a real mess!!

Forum List

Back