If You Buy Budweiser You're an Enabler

Well this white, traditionally married Christian male is happy to be part of the problem. I bought a case of regular Budweiser today. I'm a Heineken drinker but my son likes bud. Prost!!!!
You're not Christian. Don't delude yourself.

just switched to coors and its far better,,
the last dozen or so cases of bud I got were flat and tasteless,,

its almost like theyre trying to kill the company and take the profits back to europe,,

you do know its no longer an american company??
Now that's the shit. You better switch that beer, bubby boy...

MillerCoors is now a joint venture between Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP:MolsonCoors) and Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (BUD). MillerCoors is the combination of the Miller and Coors brewers, with Anheuser-Busch having a controlling interest.

What you say now? Ahhh ha haaa!

Now that's the shit. You better switch that beer, bubby boy...

MillerCoors is now a joint venture between Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP:MolsonCoors) and Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (BUD). MillerCoors is the combination of the Miller and Coors brewers, with Anheuser-Busch having a controlling interest.

What you say now? Ahhh ha haaa!
got a link??

If you buy Budweiser, or any other beer (or other beverages) produced by Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (Budweiser, Stella Artois, Beck's, Bass Pale Ale, Bud Light, Busch Beer, Landshark Lager, Michelob, Michelob Ultra, Natural Light, Shock Top, et al) you have positively shitty taste in beers and you should be embarrassed.

got a link??
Yes I do and you could too.
Maybe a tid-bit more info first...

"MillerCoors is the largest brewing company in the United States, with a portfolio of some of the most popular beers in the country. Their selection of beers includes classic American light lagers, crafted imports, craft and other premium beers, ciders, spiked seltzers, and more.
Some of their most popular beers include Miller Lite, Coors Light, Miller High Life, Blue Moon Belgian White, Coors Banquet, Miller Genuine Draft, Bud Light, Busch Light, and Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy."

Like I say... Ain't that the shit.

just switched to coors and its far better,,
the last dozen or so cases of bud I got were flat and tasteless,,

its almost like theyre trying to kill the company and take the profits back to europe,,

you do know its no longer an american company??
Coors "better"? They both suck....good for washing hands if you have no water.

Yes I do and you could too.
Maybe a tid-bit more info first...

"MillerCoors is the largest brewing company in the United States, with a portfolio of some of the most popular beers in the country. Their selection of beers includes classic American light lagers, crafted imports, craft and other premium beers, ciders, spiked seltzers, and more.
Some of their most popular beers include Miller Lite, Coors Light, Miller High Life, Blue Moon Belgian White, Coors Banquet, Miller Genuine Draft, Bud Light, Busch Light, and Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy."

Like I say... Ain't that the shit.
not gonna read anything unless you provide a link,,,

If you buy Budweiser, or any other beer (or other beverages) produced by Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV (Budweiser, Stella Artois, Beck's, Bass Pale Ale, Bud Light, Busch Beer, Landshark Lager, Michelob, Michelob Ultra, Natural Light, Shock Top, et al) you have positively shitty taste in beers and you should be embarrassed.
^ This. Funny to see all the rightwing wussies who admit to having had any of those at one time.

Is this thread about your tases in beers?

Most of the posters here have the culture (and government) they deserve.

Hardly a serious poster on this ridiculous messageboard

If you buy Budweiser you're apparently fond of crap beer. There's an amazing variety of great beers out there. If you're the kind that buys the consumer grade swill just to get drunk the packaging does not matter to you.

Old Milwaukee is a great beer, and there are no guys in drag on the Swedish Bikini Team that endorses that brand.

We have a local brew made fro Tupelo honey. It's black as tar

Why do you care? Pick whatever you actually like to drink, sit back and quit looking for things to get upset about for a little while. That's what beer is for.

I wouldn't drink a can of beer with a picture of a She-Male on it. Certainly not in public. Don't want to give people the wrong impression about me.

Forum List

Back