If You Buy Budweiser You're an Enabler

5066-c227599568194d518b19eaca9ebdca5a.jpg

I don't drink. But other sponsors are listed, and I won't participate in the death of my country

Well this white, traditionally married Christian male is happy to be part of the problem. I bought a case of regular Budweiser today. I'm a Heineken drinker but my son likes bud. Prost!!!!

That is like saying you switched from a Pinto to a Yugo and claiming one is better than the other! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why not drink some real fucking beer?
if the good beer was affordable I would drink it,,
I cant help it that I am poor,,

and as I said the last several cases of bud were flat and some undrinkable and the coors so far at least has bubbles where the bud I could dump straight into a glass and get no head,,,

I cant help it that I am poor,,

Sure you can. This is the land of opportunity, anyone that is poor is poor because they chose to be. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and put some elbow grease into it! ( Did I hit all the GOP talking points)?

Sure you can. This is the land of opportunity, anyone that is poor is poor because they chose to be. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and put some elbow grease into it! ( Did I hit all the GOP talking points)?
already did that and happy where I am at with my 3 homes and 12 acres,, OH I am also saving money to buy the 60 x 80 building next door with an additional 3 acres,

if drinking cheap piss beer helps me get that I am happy to drink it,,

sorry that your so offended by that decision but its mine to make,,

already did that and happy where I am at with my 3 homes and 12 acres,, OH I am also saving money to buy the 60 x 80 building next door with an additional 3 acres,

if drinking cheap piss beer helps me get that I am happy to drink it,,

sorry that your so offended by that decision but its mine to make,,

So you are not poor, you just use that as an excuse to drink shit beer.

Got it!

Forum List

Back