If You Are A White Man You Need To Watch This:

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by MikeK, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,836
    Then feel free to explain to the brown peoples the evils of “white supremacy”. Perhaps then , they will quit perpetuating this belief...

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,329
    More racist claptrap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,738
    if i
    ------------------------------ if i understand your comment i think that its spot on PTBW .

4. Hiryuu

Hiryuu Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,048
    That may very well be because as whites dominated, they have been allowed some luxuries of domination.

For instance, I have no desire to immerse myself in a racial conflict and don't really care if the world turns more brown, or whatever color. I have the thorough understanding that if and when the natural progression of things gets to a point that race has been so delineated it no longer makes a difference, then class warfare will replace it and fight for centuries until it no longer matters. All in all it will take an extremely long time for any of that garbage to make a significant difference, and that's not even addressing the fact there is no guarantee any of it will make anything any better.

As a white person, I can embrace the people around me of all races, that want to focus on more productive and responsible goals towards accomplishing things that have nothing to do with racial or class warfare. Call it "white privilege", but I really don't care about the struggle some people keep insisting they struggle with outside of suggesting it is a silly thing to care about.

Buy the time everyone gets all their garbage worked out, I will be long dead. In the meantime, I am a resident of planet Earth and will enjoy the heck out of the ride. :21:

5. impuretrash

impuretrash Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,392
    Considering the obvious fact that you're incredibly insecure, your petty insults towards me really don't amount to much. Call me what you will, but I think anyone who resigns themselves to an undesirable future are the true cowards. I admit there's really nothing I can do about it but even so, I'm never going to change my opinion on the value of multiculturalism. In this mixed race utopia you fantasize about, something precious will be lost and I find that very sad.

6. impuretrash

impuretrash Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,392
    Simply wanting your people to thrive is not any kind of "supremacy" and it's certainly not gross or creepy. I extend the same considerations towards other cultures and ethnicities.

7. Asclepias

Asclepias Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,482
    I agree that whites are genetically weaker than most things. However, being genetically weaker your time line for domination only occurred because Blacks and other cultures educated you. If not for that you would have gone the way of the neanderthals. That being the case even education wont help you. Nature is correcting its mistake as we speak. Your very short time in the sun is giving you cancerous sunburn. Its only been about 600 years of domination. Thats less than the time Moors dominated and educated you in europe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. MikeK

MikeK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,769
    Onanism is believed to be an effective palliative for some forms of pathogenic frustration and it seems to be working very well for you.