If You Are A White Man You Need To Watch This:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

Little by little, bit by bit, the end of the White race is being plotted and the initial focus is on the White man. The only thing that can prevent the genocide is awareness by the intended victim.

Imagine if the theme of these (increasingly) occasional articles and item was directed at non-Whites. There would be protests and demonstrations the like of which we've never seen. So give this phenomenon some thought.

As a white man, I'd like to announce that mewling wimps like the ones who made that video (and then hired a woman to do the speaking) do not represent me or most white men. Such gutless wonders are an embarrassment to white men.

images

I've got this......they will never know I'm white....

As a white man, I'd like to announce that mewling wimps like the ones who made that video (and then hired a woman to do the speaking) do not represent me or most white men. Such gutless wonders are an embarrassment to white men.

A real man does whatever he can to ensure his children have a prosperous future. If the US continues down this road of self destruction, white boys and girls will be doomed to a life as a hated minority, surrounded by hostile brown people who blame them for everything wrong with their shitty lives. They want our sons drug addicted and feminized, our daughters raped and murdered. They want no less than complete eradication.

You're no man.

A real man does whatever he can to ensure his children have a prosperous future. If the US continues down this road of self destruction, white boys and girls will be doomed to a life as a hated minority, surrounded by hostile brown people who blame them for everything wrong with their shitty lives. They want our sons drug addicted and feminized, our daughters raped and murdered. They want no less than complete eradication.

You're no man.

Speaking of the feminized man, were you a eunuch before you joined the cult, or was the operation part of the cult initiation ceremony?

Real men don't squeal in terror and then wet themselves when commanded. All the Trump cultists do. Trumpflakes get booted from the cult if they're not mewling wimps. Real men tell such cult leaders "Screw you and you pajama boi brigades. I have a spine and gonads, so I'm laughing at your fear tactics."

So, what else have you been told to be afraid of? And why did you fall for it? Do you enjoy being afraid, and being able to run to a daddy-figure for protection?

Little by little, bit by bit, the end of the White race is being plotted and the initial focus is on the White man. The only thing that can prevent the genocide is awareness by the intended victim.

Imagine if the theme of these (increasingly) occasional articles and item was directed at non-Whites. There would be protests and demonstrations the like of which we've never seen. So give this phenomenon some thought.

Hurry up and get replaced, cracka

You're no man.

Speaking of the feminized man, were you a eunuch before you joined the cult, or was the operation part of the cult initiation ceremony?

Real men don't squeal in terror and then wet themselves when commanded. All the Trump cultists do. Trumpflakes get booted from the cult if they're not mewling wimps. Real men tell such cult leaders "Screw you and you pajama boi brigades. I have a spine and gonads, so I'm laughing at your fear tactics."

So, what else have you been told to be afraid of? And why did you fall for it? Do you enjoy being afraid, and being able to run to a daddy-figure for protection?

Are you incapable of deductive reasoning? The future for the US and the entire western world looks grim if we keep headed down this road. All of these so-called "minorities" aren't just going to up and forgive mean ol' colonizing, enslaving, culturally appropriating whitey just because he's less than 50% of the population. No, once they get their hands on the levers of power they're going to use it to make sure they keep it. This scenario has repeated itself many times throughout history. Formerly marginalized ethnicity comes into power, takes revenge on their oppressor. The big difference this time is that whites are inviting their own demise. Suicidal altruism.

You whities had better get about it!

You tell the old lady that she'll be pumping at least one 100% white spawn not less than every other year or else.

This is inevitable. Nature made a mistake and in her infinite wisdom she made sure the mistake would be corrected. Low fertility, recessive genes, and a medically problematic gene pool will ensure whites in their present and or pure form will be wiped out. I'm sure those who wish for s speedier end to the white race already know this but lack the patience to wait.

Last edited:

It's a great channel. All white people should watch Red Ice's videos. Especially the Cucks. They might even redeem themselves.

It's a great channel. All white people should watch Red Ice's videos. Especially the Cucks. They might even redeem themselves.

It wont change a thing. Whites are genetically weak and unless they find another planet to infest youre going to die off here and or be absorbed back into the human population..

You're no man.

Are you incapable of deductive reasoning? The future for the US and the entire western world looks grim if we keep headed down this road. All of these so-called "minorities" aren't just going to up and forgive mean ol' colonizing, enslaving, culturally appropriating whitey just because he's less than 50% of the population. No, once they get their hands on the levers of power they're going to use it to make sure they keep it. This scenario has repeated itself many times throughout history. Formerly marginalized ethnicity comes into power, takes revenge on their oppressor. The big difference this time is that whites are inviting their own demise. Suicidal altruism.
Nah... Whites are just extremely patient. When finally moved to anger, the population gap usually shrinks quite dramatically.

OK. Whites have so bad. Right ? It's just so hard being a white man these days. Right ?

Now here's question for you.

Find me one white man who would swap places with me or any black man ?

I mean it's just so horrific being a white dude these days and everyone hates you. Right ? And being a black dude is where it's at because we get all these goodies and treats and undeserved doors opened for us. Right ? Well it should be easy to find hordes of white guys who want to be black. No ?

Happen. Not. Gonna

Yeah...you're gonna struggle with that ain't ya ?

But this is to be expected.

That’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor. It always has to be oppressed. That’s what keeps the members insular. They have to stay in the cult because they’re being attacked by forces from outside.

Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys.

The Ku Klux Klan thought they were the good guys and they were being threatened by outside forces.

The Nazis thought they were the good guys and they were being threatened by outside forces.

It’s twisted.

But it’s how they think.

Despite the world of outrageous privilege whites in the USA generally live in. People like this women and many whites think they’re getting the short end of everything. It’s mind-boggling that they could think that, but it’s really how they see the world.

Last edited:

You're no man.

Nah... Whites are just extremely patient. When finally moved to anger, the population gap usually shrinks quite dramatically.
except......it doesn't. Show me where the population has dropped at anytime in the history of mankind......except for the Black Death in the Middle Ages..........

You're no man.

except......it doesn't. Show me where the population has dropped at anytime in the history of mankind......except for the Black Death in the Middle Ages..........
America. Circa 1492 forward. See “Native Americans”...

This is inevitable. Nature made a mistake and in her infinite wisdom she made sure the mistake would be corrected. Low fertility, recessive genes, and a medically problematic gene pool will ensure whites in their present and or pure form will be wiped out. I'm sure those who wish for s speedier end to the white race already know this but lack the patience to wait.

Nope.

Nope.

Yep

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

"The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out."

OK. Whites have so bad. Right ? It's just so hard being a white man these days. Right ?

Now here's question for you.

Find me one white man who would swap places with me or any black man ?

I mean it's just so horrific being a white dude these days and everyone hates you. Right ? And being a black dude is where it's at because we get all these goodies and treats and undeserved doors opened for us. Right ? Well it should be easy to find hordes of white guys who want to be black. No ?

Happen. Not. Gonna

Yeah...you're gonna struggle with that ain't ya ?

But this is to be expected.

That’s how cults work. A cult can never be the oppressor. It always has to be oppressed. That’s what keeps the members insular. They have to stay in the cult because they’re being attacked by forces from outside.

Every bunch of bad guys has to think they’re the good guys.

The Ku Klux Klan thought they were the good guys and they were being threatened by outside forces.

The Nazis thought they were the good guys and they were being threatened by outside forces.

It’s twisted.

But it’s how they think.

Despite the world of outrageous privilege whites in the USA generally live in. People like this women and many whites think they’re getting the short end of everything. It’s mind-boggling that they could think that, but it’s really how they see the world.

There isn’t any white privilege, dipshit.

Most institutions are outright racist towards white people, and, at best, they are compliant with anti-white policy.

A real man does whatever he can to ensure his children have a prosperous future. If the US continues down this road of self destruction, white boys and girls will be doomed to a life as a hated minority, surrounded by hostile brown people who blame them for everything wrong with their shitty lives. They want our sons drug addicted and feminized, our daughters raped and murdered. They want no less than complete eradication.....

It must be exhausting to spend every minute of every day in a state of cowardly panic. How do you get through the day, little precious? I hope you've taken plenty of pictures of your skin so historians can identify your poor, fragile people in the historical record. Don't forget to include a note explaining why you are such a pussy when so many millions of other people with the exact same skin felt no need to perpetually piss themselves over...what is it called again...oh yeah...life.

Forum List

Back