Here’s the photo of a very white summer intern class White House didn’t release

BookShaka

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Realityville, USA
Exclusive: here’s the photo of a very white summer intern class the White House didn’t release — Vox

I can only imagine the reaction if a right-wing publication shared (in obvious disdain) a photo of the “very black summer intern class” of Obama.

Why are lefties SO caught up on race? Are we taking into account a lot of POC likely didn’t apply to the internship given the media’s anti-Trump brainwashing and black leaders refusal to meet with the president so far during his tenure? In addition to that probability maybe the White House chose interns based on merit and not race... now there’s an idea to make the race-obsessed REgressives head’s explode.

Exclusive: here’s the photo of a very white summer intern class the White House didn’t release — Vox

I can only imagine the reaction if a right-wing publication shared (in obvious disdain) a photo of the “very black summer intern class” of Obama.

Why are lefties SO caught up on race? Are we taking into account a lot of POC likely didn’t apply to the internship given the media’s anti-Trump brainwashing and black leaders refusal to meet with the president so far during his tenure? In addition to that probability maybe the White House chose interns based on merit and not race... now there’s an idea to make the race-obsessed REgressives head’s explode.
We all know who the GOP serves. The next intern class will be the same. And the next, and the next, etc.

If black people worked in his WH, they would be crucified by the leftists for being uncle toms or traitors to their race.
Identity politics is a bitch..

If black people worked in his WH, they would be crucified by the leftists for being uncle toms or traitors to their race.
Identity politics is a bitch..
Trump campaigned on identity politics. Look at his intern class; there’s his identity.

Well, I see one black guy. Trump: "Who let him in?" :rolleyes-41:
2 Indian looking guys the base would consider Muslim. That’s why the photo wasn’t released.

How did Elaine and Ben sneak in there?
Oh wait - Elaine was payment for Mitch the Turtle's silence - on EVERYTHING ..
Sleepy Ben did that whole campaign suck-up thing. :)

161213162857-donald-trump-cabinet-super-tease.jpg

You have to know somebody if you want to be an Intern in DC. They take the application, but they always select the people with an inside recommendation.

Don't ask me how I know that. Ha.

So if no minorities apply for an internship opening in a republican's staff they should still hire minority interns?

How does that work?

2 Indian looking guys the base would consider Muslim. That’s why the photo wasn’t released.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character.
King was very optimistic. Yet it’s 2018 and one of the most widespread movements in the U.S., the alt-right Trump movement, is based around fear of minorities and immigrants.

We all know who the GOP serves.

If true, then I guess that says we all know who the DNC serves then.

Everything and anything but white American citizens!

King was very optimistic. Yet it’s 2018 and one of the most widespread movements in the U.S., the alt-right Trump movement, is based around fear of minorities and immigrants.

Only in your mind and the projections of the MSM, seeing Nazis around every corner.

The Right is far more tolerant right now than the left, something you addled mind can't grasp, or your ideology won't allow.

We all know who the GOP serves.

If true, then I guess that says we all know who the DNC serves then.

Everything and anything but white American citizens!
Lots of white people in the DNC. Didn’t you know?

Forum List

Back