If You Are A White Man You Need To Watch This:

its ok with me as stupid and mostly younger whites deserve what they get as they are the cheer leaders for 'diversity' and importation of the third world into the the USA and the Western World . --------------------- still the White Race did and still does pretty nicely for the last few hundreds of years and still does pretty well today even when Whites are the worlds minority as Whites . -------------------------- i didn't watch video .

Last edited:
and maybe this is why the TRUMP wants a space force and more space exploration looking for more worlds to improve and inhabit . As a question , what are the names of the explorers that explored and conquered and colonized and civilized the Earth and what Race are they eh ?? ------------------ i didn't watch video .

Last edited:
and BEFORE all the races got together a few hundred years ago Whites , English , British primarily and the Dutch and other White 'euros' ruled the world and the sun never set on the British Empire . And like i have said , Whites are the tiny minority in the worlds population aren't they ?? --------------------- I didn't watch video .

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds

"The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out."
We Whites are also genetically weaker in terms of reproductive facility than are rats, roaches, ants, and many competitive mammalian species, most of which have become extinct. But somehow, in spite of that reproductive deficiency we Whites have managed to not only survive in a hostile world -- but to dominate it.

The most menacing threat presently confronting the White human sub-species is the faction of that sub-species known as White Liberals. This genus has emerged within the past half century, nourished by fantastic notions of peaceful solidarity and cooperative co-existence within the entire human species, notions which have led to the White sub-species being threatened with supplantation by non-Whites. These misguided notions are in fact the very source of the threat because they stand in the way of the development and implementation of effective countermeasures. But once these essentially naive White Liberals are themselves affected by the growing hostility being focused on all White people they will realize their mistake and realize where they belong -- and why they must be there to survive.

Then the lessons of human history will be repeated by demonstrating that something other than numbers is the key to not only survival, but dominance. Those who disagree with that are advised to look around. And those who find what I'm putting forth here difficult to comprehend are urged to watch this brief video:

Give it a minute, Don't be impatient. Its message will soon become quite clear.

Last edited:
There is no white genocide. Thee is white fragility.

The OP is evidence of it.

images

I've got this......they will never know I'm white....

Just don't join in any basketball games and you will never get found out.

Problem is, if you don't join in, that is kinda a give away as well.

As a white man, I'd like to announce that mewling wimps like the ones who made that video (and then hired a woman to do the speaking) do not represent me or most white men. Such gutless wonders are an embarrassment to white men.

A real man does whatever he can to ensure his children have a prosperous future. If the US continues down this road of self destruction, white boys and girls will be doomed to a life as a hated minority, surrounded by hostile brown people who blame them for everything wrong with their shitty lives. They want our sons drug addicted and feminized, our daughters raped and murdered. They want no less than complete eradication.

You're no man.

K two things here.

They should not hate us because we are white. Agree with that wholeheartedly.

But crap like this is not helping--ie anything like "White supremacy" does not help. And the internet crawls with it like other gross and creepy crawly things. That is all.

Little by little, bit by bit, the end of the White race is being plotted and the initial focus is on the White man. The only thing that can prevent the genocide is awareness by the intended victim.

Imagine if the theme of these (increasingly) occasional articles and item was directed at non-Whites. There would be protests and demonstrations the like of which we've never seen. So give this phenomenon some thought.

This is inevitable. Nature made a mistake and in her infinite wisdom she made sure the mistake would be corrected. Low fertility, recessive genes, and a medically problematic gene pool will ensure whites in their present and or pure form will be wiped out. I'm sure those who wish for s speedier end to the white race already know this but lack the patience to wait.

Nope.

Yep

"The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out."

Well isn't that repulsive

As a white man, I'd like to announce that mewling wimps like the ones who made that video (and then hired a woman to do the speaking) do not represent me or most white men. Such gutless wonders are an embarrassment to white men.

A real man does whatever he can to ensure his children have a prosperous future. If the US continues down this road of self destruction, white boys and girls will be doomed to a life as a hated minority, surrounded by hostile brown people who blame them for everything wrong with their shitty lives. They want our sons drug addicted and feminized, our daughters raped and murdered. They want no less than complete eradication.

You're no man.

K two things here.

But crap like this is not helping--ie anything like "White supremacy" does not help. And the internet crawls with it like other gross and creepy crawly things. That is all.
“White supremacy” is just a term that is literally used to describe people and organizations that don’t possess observable characteristics of Stockholm Syndrome.

Little by little, bit by bit, the end of the White race is being plotted and the initial focus is on the White man. The only thing that can prevent the genocide is awareness by the intended victim.

Imagine if the theme of these (increasingly) occasional articles and item was directed at non-Whites. There would be protests and demonstrations the like of which we've never seen. So give this phenomenon some thought.

My Asian wife and I watched it together ... laugh riot. Thanks!

maxresdefault.jpg

You're no man.

K two things here.

Then feel free to explain to the brown peoples the evils of “white supremacy”. Perhaps then , they will quit perpetuating this belief...

if i

You're no man.

K two things here.

“White supremacy” is just a term that is literally used to describe people and organizations that don’t possess observable characteristics of Stockholm Syndrome.
------------------------------ if i understand your comment i think that its spot on PTBW .

We Whites are also genetically weaker in terms of reproductive facility than are rats, roaches, ants, and many competitive mammalian species, most of which have become extinct. But somehow, in spite of that reproductive deficiency we Whites have managed to not only survive in a hostile world -- but to dominate it.

That may very well be because as whites dominated, they have been allowed some luxuries of domination.

For instance, I have no desire to immerse myself in a racial conflict and don't really care if the world turns more brown, or whatever color. I have the thorough understanding that if and when the natural progression of things gets to a point that race has been so delineated it no longer makes a difference, then class warfare will replace it and fight for centuries until it no longer matters. All in all it will take an extremely long time for any of that garbage to make a significant difference, and that's not even addressing the fact there is no guarantee any of it will make anything any better.

As a white person, I can embrace the people around me of all races, that want to focus on more productive and responsible goals towards accomplishing things that have nothing to do with racial or class warfare. Call it "white privilege", but I really don't care about the struggle some people keep insisting they struggle with outside of suggesting it is a silly thing to care about.

Buy the time everyone gets all their garbage worked out, I will be long dead. In the meantime, I am a resident of planet Earth and will enjoy the heck out of the ride. :21:

It must be exhausting to spend every minute of every day in a state of cowardly panic. How do you get through the day, little precious? I hope you've taken plenty of pictures of your skin so historians can identify your poor, fragile people in the historical record. Don't forget to include a note explaining why you are such a pussy when so many millions of other people with the exact same skin felt no need to perpetually piss themselves over...what is it called again...oh yeah...life.

Considering the obvious fact that you're incredibly insecure, your petty insults towards me really don't amount to much. Call me what you will, but I think anyone who resigns themselves to an undesirable future are the true cowards. I admit there's really nothing I can do about it but even so, I'm never going to change my opinion on the value of multiculturalism. In this mixed race utopia you fantasize about, something precious will be lost and I find that very sad.

You're no man.

K two things here.

Simply wanting your people to thrive is not any kind of "supremacy" and it's certainly not gross or creepy. I extend the same considerations towards other cultures and ethnicities.

The most menacing threat presently confronting the White human sub-species is the faction of that sub-species known as White Liberals. This genus has emerged within the past half century, nourished by fantastic notions of peaceful solidarity and cooperative co-existence within the entire human species, notions which have led to the White sub-species being threatened with supplantation by non-Whites. These misguided notions are in fact the very source of the threat because they stand in the way of the development and implementation of effective countermeasures. But once these essentially naive White Liberals are themselves affected by the growing hostility being focused on all White people they will realize their mistake and realize where they belong -- and why they must be there to survive.

Then the lessons of human history will be repeated by demonstrating that something other than numbers is the key to not only survival, but dominance. Those who disagree with that are advised to look around. And those who find what I'm putting forth here difficult to comprehend are urged to watch this brief video:

Give it a minute, Don't be impatient. Its message will soon become quite clear.

I agree that whites are genetically weaker than most things. However, being genetically weaker your time line for domination only occurred because Blacks and other cultures educated you. If not for that you would have gone the way of the neanderthals. That being the case even education wont help you. Nature is correcting its mistake as we speak. Your very short time in the sun is giving you cancerous sunburn. Its only been about 600 years of domination. Thats less than the time Moors dominated and educated you in europe.

I agree that whites are genetically weaker than most things. However, being genetically weaker your time line for domination only occurred because Blacks and other cultures educated you. If not for that you would have gone the way of the neanderthals. That being the case even education wont help you. Nature is correcting its mistake as we speak. Your very short time in the sun is giving you cancerous sunburn. Its only been about 600 years of domination. Thats less than the time Moors dominated and educated you in europe.
Onanism is believed to be an effective palliative for some forms of pathogenic frustration and it seems to be working very well for you.

Forum List

Back