If we keep letting in all these illegal aliens, they will take over and start deporting US!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
At some point, even the stupidest liberal Democrat has to admit we have a problem with illegal immigration.

The prevailing Liberal attitude on illegal crossings is "Oh that's just a trickle, let them all in". To that I say, plug your bathtub let a trickle of water run and go on vacation. Everything should be fine, it's just a trickle.

I'm beginning to see more and more jobs for me that require I speak Spanish to get the job. So now, even lawyers are impacted by all this crazy illegal immigration.

At some point, even the stupidest liberal Democrat has to admit we have a problem with illegal immigration.
Seriously? By what means and implausible scenario would that be possible short of the overthrow of the government and abolition of the constitution? It seems that invasion by space aliens and the annihilation of our species is more likely. How do you people come up with this bizarre bovine excrement ? Better lay off of the magic mushrooms that are inducing paranoia. This should be moved to humor worthy of the Onion or the Borowitz report .

The prevailing Liberal attitude on illegal crossings is "Oh that's just a trickle, let them all in". To that I say, plug your bathtub let a trickle of water run and go on vacation. Everything should be fine, it's just a trickle.
Bullshit! Liberals do not think that the undocumented should just be allowed in. We think that it is a fact of life that they will get in, even with a wall, and that they should be treated humanely when encountered. WE believe that if they are worthy, they should have a path to legal status and citizenship available. We believe that asylum seekers should be given a chance to make their case and be treated in accordance with the law. Stop misrepresenting what we believe and want/

Bullshit! Liberals do not think that the undocumented should just be allowed in. We think that it is a fact of life that they will get in, even with a wall, and that they should be treated humanely when encountered. WE believe that if they are worthy, they should have a path to legal status and citizenship available. We believe that asylum seekers should be given a chance to make their case and be treated in accordance with the law. Stop misrepresenting what we believe and want/

Because everything's inevitable, no matter how detrimental to our civilization or perverted, we must not only allow it to happen but make it comfortable when it does? Is that the new battle cry of the postmodernist? Lie down and die at the first sign of danger or threat, because the death of civilization is inevitable? How anti-American. How pathetically suicidal. The ideology of long-term surrender.

Last edited:

Well said. Concise and brilliant. Many thanks.

Because everything's inevitable, no matter how detrimental to our civilization or perverted, we must not only allow it to happen but make it comfortable when it does? Is that the new battle cry of the postmodernist? Lie down and die at the first sign of danger or threat, because the death of civilization is inevitable? How anti-American. How pathetically suicidal. The ideology of long-term surrender.

Did I say all of that? Got anything besides a straw man argument?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a path to legal status and have chosen to bypass that provision. Screw them, deport their law-breaking asses. Why don't you think they should follow established laws? Why would you give them a pass when so many are following the laws in order to establish legal status and citizenship? What makes these illegal invaders so special that they deserve special treatment?

It's possible that they ethnic cleanse us.

Hope they start with you.

When the shit inevitably hits the fan, the blacks and browns all hyped up on racial resentment won't be able to tell apart the gringos and crackers who voted for Trump from the ones who supported the coup attempt. Better stock up on ammo.

Settle down, Charles Manson.

I'm not the one trying to instigate a race war here. It's the democrats, the media and the neo-marxists that infest public and higher education who are stoking the fires.

They have a path to legal status and have chosen to bypass that provision. Screw them, deport their law-breaking asses. Why don't you think they should follow established laws? Why would you give them a pass when so many are following the laws in order to establish legal status and citizenship? What makes these illegal invaders so special that they deserve special treatment?
Because it is just a little more complicated than you xenophobes want to believe or admit. The difference between people like you and me is that we understand that these are human being who actions have been driven by complex social, political and economic forces -often the result of US policies and actions in the countries that they are fleeing. Another difference is that we are not "clutching pearls" over the browning of America and are not frightened by multiculturalism but rather value diversity. As an aside, my brother in law was once one of those "invaders " He is no a citizen, a grand father, a hard worker and a productive and responsible member of the community.

Because it is just a little more complicated than you xenophobes want to believe or admit. The difference between people like you and me is that we understand that these are human being who actions have been driven by complex social, political and economic forces -often the result of US policies and actions in the countries that they are fleeing. Another difference is that we are not "clutching pearls" over the browning of America and are not frightened by multiculturalism but rather value diversity. As an aside, my brother in law was once one of those "invaders " He is no a citizen, a grand father, a hard worker and a productive and responsible member of the community.

Because diversity is the melting pot.
Except not really.
Ultimately the melting pot replaces diversity, more like a blender.

And what's St Trumpy and the republicans in congress doing about the problem?

Not a thing!

At least the billionaires got their tax cut though.

Because diversity is the melting pot.
Except not really.
Ultimately the melting pot replaces diversity, more like a blender.
A difference without distinction fallacy

Forum List

Back