Migrant caravan goes global, attracts refugees from across world trying to enter US

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
TAPACHULA, Mexico – Last October, when the first major caravan of mostly Central American migrants rushed Mexico’s southern border and made its way to Tijuana, officials here said it was the beginning of what has become a constant flow of unprecedentedly large migrant groups bound for the U.S.

Now, after six months of what Mexico’s Interior Secretary Olga Cordero calls a “phenomenon,” it appears the message of success in getting across and released quickly in America – has gone global.

Here, at the main shelter in Tapachula, just 25 miles north of Mexico’s Guatemala border, there are migrants we identified from more than 10 countries – Cuba, Haiti, Cameroon, Angola, Togo, India, Bangladesh, Congo and Guinea. They join migrants from Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Nicaragua.

An electrical engineer from Cameroon named Sahfua Seidu described his arduous journey.

He said his journey started from Cameroon to Nigeria to Colombia. He walked through the jungle on foot in Panama to Costa Rica to Nicaragua and then to Honduras, Guatemala and into Mexico.

“I’m coming to the U.S. because I have a political crisis in my country,” Seidu said. “There is too much killing, assassination in my country.”

Mexican officials said their hope now is to keep migrants in the southern states, particularly in Chiapas. They have been cracking down further by detaining them here, but there are signs that is not going well.

Last week, more than 1,300 migrants escaped this shelter – most of them Cubans. Of those who escaped, about 600 remain on the loose.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Now, after six months of what Mexico’s Interior Secretary Olga Cordero calls a “phenomenon,” it appears the message of success in getting across and released quickly in America – has gone global.-—

The very reason the hammer had to come down on the invaders quickly.

Once it became clear it was smooth sailing, there’s no stopping it.....Thank you DemonRATS for trying your best to make America, Venezuela!!!

TAPACHULA, Mexico – Last October, when the first major caravan of mostly Central American migrants rushed Mexico’s southern border and made its way to Tijuana, officials here said it was the beginning of what has become a constant flow of unprecedentedly large migrant groups bound for the U.S.

Now, after six months of what Mexico’s Interior Secretary Olga Cordero calls a “phenomenon,” it appears the message of success in getting across and released quickly in America – has gone global.

Here, at the main shelter in Tapachula, just 25 miles north of Mexico’s Guatemala border, there are migrants we identified from more than 10 countries – Cuba, Haiti, Cameroon, Angola, Togo, India, Bangladesh, Congo and Guinea. They join migrants from Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Nicaragua.

An electrical engineer from Cameroon named Sahfua Seidu described his arduous journey.

He said his journey started from Cameroon to Nigeria to Colombia. He walked through the jungle on foot in Panama to Costa Rica to Nicaragua and then to Honduras, Guatemala and into Mexico.

“I’m coming to the U.S. because I have a political crisis in my country,” Seidu said. “There is too much killing, assassination in my country.”

Mexican officials said their hope now is to keep migrants in the southern states, particularly in Chiapas. They have been cracking down further by detaining them here, but there are signs that is not going well.

Last week, more than 1,300 migrants escaped this shelter – most of them Cubans. Of those who escaped, about 600 remain on the loose.

Now, after six months of what Mexico’s Interior Secretary Olga Cordero calls a “phenomenon,” it appears the message of success in getting across and released quickly in America – has gone global.-—

Once it became clear it was smooth sailing, there’s no stopping it.....Thank you DemonRATS for trying your best to make America, Venezuela!!!

The solution is obvious:

Screen shot 2013-02-02 at 4.06.13 PM.png

The solution is obvious:

View attachment 260200
the right wing only cares about natural rights in abortion threads.

Proof we need to reopen Ellis Island!

The solution is obvious:

View attachment 260200

There are no rights but natural rights and any country has the natural right to defend its border. No one has a right to cross it unauthorized illegally.

100,000 invaders a month and in your great genius you think Ellis Island is the answer.....You are another Hank Johnson....ELLIS ISLAND WILL TIP OVEF WITH SO MANY PEOPLE......ROTFLMFAO....ABNORMALS the entertainment value is great!!!

I don’t want them here anymore, all they want is the free housing.. healthcare...plus Medicaid when they pop out a baby on America soil plus free EBT grocery cash....free internet and phones and a pocket full of cash after these illegals sneak in to America plus a plane ticket anywhere of there choice...now America do you still love these illegals

The solution is obvious:

View attachment 260200

There are no rights but natural rights and any country has the natural right to defend its border. No one has a right to cross it unauthorized illegally.
seeking asylum is a natural right.

100,000 invaders a month and in your great genius you think Ellis Island is the answer.....You are another Hank Johnson....ELLIS ISLAND WILL TIP OVEF WITH SO MANY PEOPLE......ROTFLMFAO....ABNORMALS the entertainment value is great!!!
Ellis Island was able to process ten thousand per day; no pressure on our southern border.

I don’t want them here anymore, all they want is the free housing.. healthcare...plus Medicaid when they pop out a baby on America soil plus free EBT grocery cash....free internet and phones and a pocket full of cash after these illegals sneak in to America plus a plane ticket anywhere of there choice...now America do you still love these illegals
we gave them free crime, drug, and terror wars.

The solution is obvious:

View attachment 260200

Sure. Just as seeking life is. Yet somehow the Left deny that right to unborn children every day who've committed no crime other than having a bad mother and who have no voice to defend themselves.

The solution is obvious:

View attachment 260200

Sure. Just as seeking life is. Yet somehow the Left deny that right to unborn children every day who've committed no crime other than having a bad mother and who have no voice to defend themselves.
Prevention is better; the right wing has a problem with that.

The only thing that will keep them out is 1st amendment we need to speak up

Instant executions coupled with mass deportations is a good start.
Cross the border without proper permission/documentation, be shot on sight. This is a foreign invasion and should be stopped. Obviously, they don't think they'll be deported, and their assumption appears correct. Our government doesn't have the guts to execute our immigration laws, or enforce our laws as other nations enforce theirs. Drop leaflets warning the invasion forces as they advance. Be clear that they will be shot if they come across our border. Follow through on the threat. Guaranteed, the invasion will stop in short order.

Wait! That means

The solution is obvious:

View attachment 260200

Following the left's reasoning and "logic", shooting these vermin would only be late, late term abortions because they are not loved nor wanted...

Instant executions coupled with mass deportations is a good start.
Cross the border without proper permission/documentation, be shot on sight. This is a foreign invasion and should be stopped. Obviously, they don't think they'll be deported, and their assumption appears correct. Our government doesn't have the guts to execute our immigration laws, or enforce our laws as other nations enforce theirs. Drop leaflets warning the invasion forces as they advance. Be clear that they will be shot if they come across our border. Follow through on the threat. Guaranteed, the invasion will stop in short order.
There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Wait! That means
The solution is obvious:

View attachment 260200

Following the left's reasoning and "logic", shooting these vermin would only be late, late term abortions because they are not loved nor wanted...
nope; they are already, natural born.

Forum List

Back