If we do go over the Cliff...then

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The Dems come back in January and the Senate passes a tax cut for everyone making less than $250,000. If the GOP votes aginst this when it gets to the House....well....can you say...Goodbye House...

It is all a matter of knowing what the moves will be down the road. Unless the GOP changes their stance, this might be Checkmate for the Dems....

I love the fact that the President cares more about HURTING Americans who make a certain amount of money then helping all Americans by preventing any tax increases. And then he thinks he can pretend he is for tax cuts.

Stupid idiots worry more about what their party will look like than what is better for the country.

:thup:

No wonder our economy is so fucked up and heading for a second heaping serving of more fuckedupedness.

LOL

Jake and the Moderates just fucked themselves royally

Obama will get his tax increases.

In January Obamacare AND the increase kick in, the US economy (which is not the same as the Federal Government) goes into a recession within the Obama Recession.

Tea Party wins Big again in 2014

I love the fact that the President cares more about HURTING Americans who make a certain amount of money then helping all Americans by preventing any tax increases. And then he thinks he can pretend he is for tax cuts.

what would Jesus do?

A. Give fish to everyone;

B. Give fish to those without and not to those who have and will not share;

c. Give fish to those who have and expect some to trickle down to those without?

Cutting SS os "helping Americans?"

Funny, I dont remember anyone mentioning SS. I'm talking about tax rates.

Oh. I see. You cant defend that position so you needed to change the subject. I apologize. I thought you might have some intellectual honesty and might care about having a sincere discussion. Nevermind.

what would Jesus do?

c. Give fish to those who have and expect some to trickle down to those without?
I don't care what Jesus would do.

The smart thing to do is to help folks fish for themselves.

The Dems come back in January and the Senate passes a tax cut for everyone making less than $250,000. If the GOP votes aginst this when it gets to the House....well....can you say...Goodbye House...

It is all a matter of knowing what the moves will be down the road. Unless the GOP changes their stance, this might be Checkmate for the Dems....

At this point the winning play is letting the country go over the cliff. Obama will be able to pass the middle class cuts easily and reinstate the entitlement cuts. If the GOP thinks they can hold Social Security and middle class cuts hostage, they'll pay big time in 2014.

LOL

In January Obamacare AND the increase kick in, the US economy (which is not the same as the Federal Government) goes into a recession within the Obama Recession.

You really think it will be a recession? I am not that optimistic.

Absolutely.....how sad for our country

what would Jesus do?

He would tell people to go out and let down their nets. He certainly wouldn't empower the government to Rob fishermen and give the fish they caught to people who didn't fish.

LOL

It's obvious that's what you hope happens. But being wrong is your strong suit, not your strongest by far. Those would be being wholly partisan, fully without empathy and powerfully and willfully ignorant.

BTW, it is the Bush Recession and the Obama Recovery - best you find a source not operated by the Ministry of Truth.

LOL

You really think it will be a recession? I am not that optimistic.

Boehner just declared war on the Tea Party because he cares more about helping Obama drag the country down, that why he booted the Conservatives off of the Budget Committee.

Obama gets his Tax increases on the Rich

Obamacare taxes kick in

Recession dead ahead!

what would Jesus do?

His directions to those that follow him are clear. They are supposed to take care of the poor, including being willing to give up everything.

On the topic of the roll of government, its a bit less clear though he did tell his followers to:
"Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him."--Mark 12:17

LOL

It's obvious that's what you hope happens. But being wrong is your strong suit, not your strongest by far. Those would be being wholly partisan, fully without empathy and powerfully and willfully ignorant.

BTW, it is the Bush Recession and the Obama Recovery - best you find a source not operated by the Ministry of Truth.

What's going to happen is pretty obvious, Boehner just asked Obama to second for him in his political sepukku.

You'll note I did not take any "Romney wins" bets, right?

Obama will get his tax increases, Obamacare taxes kick in and Greece is in our future

Forum List

Back