If we banned all guns

30sva68.jpg

Hmm, unsubtantiated. Totally. Do they enjoy 1A protections? No. Is there criminalized hate speech? Yes. Are there gov't issued identity documents to be produced? Probably.
Yup, throwing allegations without any basis. That's you to a Tee.

Do you enjoy first amendment rights? Try wearing a "I Hate Bush" t-shirt to a rally where he is making a speech.

People wore shirts and carried signs saying a lot worse than that all the damn time when President Bush was in office. Were you asleep for 8 years or what?

Hmm, unsubtantiated. Totally. Do they enjoy 1A protections? No. Is there criminalized hate speech? Yes. Are there gov't issued identity documents to be produced? Probably.
Yup, throwing allegations without any basis. That's you to a Tee.

Do you enjoy first amendment rights? Try wearing a "I Hate Bush" t-shirt to a rally where he is making a speech. You have govt issued identity docs - they're called social security numbers, passports and drivers licenses.

You're kidding, right? That's the best you can do?
I dont have to produce those documents just because some goon asks for them, unlike Europe.

Sorry, I thought this was a serious conversation. You jsut blew it.

If you get pulled over by a cop you have to produce your registration and license...bbbztt..fail. And what countries in Europe do you have to produce a card on demand?

What do you mean is that the best I can do? I have been a rally in NZ where the PM was giving a speech. A person was wearing a "Clark sucks" t-shirt. Nothing happened. I wont even go into how you huge lobbying industry undermines your freedom. I could go on....

Forum List

Back