If universal health care is so great...

And I reiterate for the cheap obstinate seats: CONSTITUTIONAL POWER IS CLEAR FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE OR BE INVOLVED IN HEALTH CARE.

You want to play games of relativism and equivalency, find someone else more gullible, Big Meow.

And I reiterate for the cheap obstinate seats: CONSTITUTIONAL POWER IS CLEAR FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE OR BE INVOLVED IN HEALTH CARE.

You want to play games of relativism and equivalency, find someone else more gullible, Big Meow.

So, in your backwards totalitarian mind, forcing people to buy a service provided by a private industry, under threat of fine and imprisonment, is fine because it's for the general welfare of the public. I bet our founding fathers would be really proud. :cuckoo:

So, in your backwards totalitarian mind, forcing people to buy a service provided by a private industry, under threat of fine and imprisonment, is fine because it's for the general welfare of the public. I bet our founding fathers would be really proud. :cuckoo:
Did you know that "Gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

And for the definition of "Redundant" it says "See Redundant".

thanks Jeremy. Good to see I've ignored him still for good reasons. Terminal Stupidity can be contagious if we expose ourselves to it too long.

Progressive Fabian interpretation of the Constitution: We'll do what we want and you can sue us if you don't like it.
...and it won't matter cause we control the courts, then we'll disappear your ass for wasting our time and prevent you from spreading your dissent to us.

Since this appears to be roughly the amount of substance needed for an argument to fly in this thread, I'll pass the torch of sparring with Big Fitz to you.

Since this appears to be roughly the amount of substance needed for an argument to fly in this thread, I'll pass the torch of sparring with Big Fitz to you.
oh and you attempt to do so with such grace. :rolleyes:

happy to debunk your junk law anyday.

Let's see: so all taxation (think Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security) is totalitarian. Founding Fathers would think you were :cuckoo:

Did you know that "Gullible" isn't in the dictionary?

And for the definition of "Redundant" it says "See Redundant".

thanks Jeremy. Good to see I've ignored him still for good reasons. Terminal Stupidity can be contagious if we expose ourselves to it too long.

The Big Meow responds to me all the time. He is a silly kitty.

Progressive Fabian interpretation of the Constitution: We'll do what we want and you can sue us if you don't like it.
...and it won't matter cause we control the courts, then we'll disappear your ass for wasting our time and prevent you from spreading your dissent to us.

Big Fitz's contributions to the dicussion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDbGqJ2KYk]YouTube - Kitten Surprise!! ( how to break up a cat fight ) The Original[/ame]

Not too worry. Big Fitz is as wrongheaded as yurt or daveman or that crew of libertarian neanderthals. Not too worry. They won't be back.

Substance schmubstance.

Your "pricing externalities" twaddle got torn to shreds, now your progressive Fabian doctrine of "living rules" (more accurately described as no rules) has take a pretty fair hit amidships.

Handing off to the forum's fake republican hardly recommends your case as anywhere near as substantive as you'd like to believe.

Not too worry. Big Fitz is as wrongheaded as yurt or daveman or that crew of libertarian neanderthals. Not too worry. They won't be back.

So what's the argument? That the constitution is NOT clear on whether or not the federal government has the power to provide healthcare?

The Constitution is absolutely clear on this matter, and has been ever since it was written. You far right reactionaries and libertarians cry boo hoo because knowlegable people laugh at you when you start stuttering. You simply can't carry the argument.

And then the 2nd Amendment case is carried through incorporation by a 'conservative' court.

Every moderate and centrist Republican American is laughing at you fools.

...then why doesn't the government go through the process to amend the constitution to state that "The government shall make no law prohibiting the protection and providing thereof of health and care services for the American people." or something to that extent. I do not support UHC simply because the founding documents do not claim it to be legal, it demands an amendment itself for it to be legal. until then the government, especially the congress that is pushing for this, are violating their oath and are damn near treasonous in my humble opinion. Thank you.
Why? Because it would take a 2/3 approval vote of the house and senate which is impossible with the polarization in congress. Then it would have to go before all the state legislatures which would take about 5 years. Then if it was approved, a healthcare bill would have to be passed. By the time anything got into law most of the country would be without healthcare.

Why, Flop? Because it is not necessary. HC is constitutional. Now move on. Dr. House has room at the end of the bar next to him. Move along.

...then why doesn't the government go through the process to amend the constitution to state that "The government shall make no law prohibiting the protection and providing thereof of health and care services for the American people." or something to that extent. I do not support UHC simply because the founding documents do not claim it to be legal, it demands an amendment itself for it to be legal. until then the government, especially the congress that is pushing for this, are violating their oath and are damn near treasonous in my humble opinion. Thank you.
Why? Because it would take a 2/3 approval vote of the house and senate which is impossible with the polarization in congress. Then it would have to go before all the state legislatures which would take about 5 years. Then if it was approved, a healthcare bill would have to be passed. By the time anything got into law most of the country would be without healthcare.
The wisdom of our founders in action. Slow STUPID law to a crawl. Too bad the fabian progressives have figured this out and are playing long game too to radically transform us into a fascist police state with them on top.

The Big Fitz's are the ones who wish to create the economic police state that permits Americans to be tools of the libertarians.

The Constitution is absolutely clear on this matter, and has been ever since it was written. You far right reactionaries and libertarians cry boo hoo because knowlegable people laugh at you when you start stuttering. You simply can't carry the argument.

And then the 2nd Amendment case is carried through incorporation by a 'conservative' court.

Every moderate and centrist Republican American is laughing at you fools.

Oh....okay. Where exactly?

As far as constitutional hypocrisy how are you lefties at the very least not doing exactly the same? You imply that we want Article i Section 8 stricly interpreted but claim we want the 2nd ammendment loosely interpreted. Well smart guy you're doing exactly the opposite. You want article 1 section 8 broadly interpreted preferring we just skip over those very specific enumerated powers of the fed while wanting the the 2nd strictly interpreted wanting us to organize militia's if we want to own guns. Pot meet kettle.

Last edited:
That's the point. You have never shown where it wasn't. If you don't like it, kiddo, take it up with SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back