If Trumps ban on Tik Tok would have remained in place, would the youth be so biased against Israel at this juncture?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A great number of the young get their information from Tik Tok which has a heavy dose of anti-Israel posters, a social media network owned by China (while they have banned ALL outside social media in their country).

Yet another victory for China in their efforts to mold the brains of Western youth. Well played China, yet again, like a broken record, well played.

A great number of the young get their information from Tik Tok which has a heavy dose of anti-Israel posters, a social media network owned by China (while they have banned ALL outside social media in their country).

Yet another victory for China in their efforts to mold the brains of Western youth. Well played China, yet again, like a broken record, well played.
Now you suuport censorship?

Now you suuport censorship?
Adversarial/enemy state run media in my country when none of my social media companies can operate in their country?

Why would I allow that? Why would THEY not allow that unless THEY had an agenda?

Adversarial/enemy state run media in my country when none of my social media companies can operate in their country?

Why would I allow that? Why would THEY not allow that unless THEY had an agenda?
YOu do realize you coulda just said "yes", right?

Israel has lost the moral high ground. With or without TikTok

Forum List

Back