If Trump Were A Democrat

Trump is a cartoon caricature of a worst case republican, he would not be nominated in any conceivable democratic primary.
Neither would JFK

They're too American for that.

JFK really did have the rich white boy "take the pussy" problem, though.

They cry about Trump grabbing..JFK did much worse than that. Many rich frat boys across the US do as well.

It extended throughout JFK's family. Trump is more gentle. he wouldn't actually beat and rape girls like the Kennedys are prone to doing.

Last edited:
my friends, 2016 was a referendum on the nation's true heart.

rural America's silent majority has risen and rebelled against the harsh economic tides and desecration of traditions and sought nothing more than to make itself great again!

Trump is a cartoon caricature of a worst case republican, he would not be nominated in any conceivable democratic primary.
Neither would JFK

They're too American for that.

JFK really did have the rich white boy "take the pussy" problem, though.

They cry about Trump grabbing..JFK did much worse than that. Many rich frat boys across the US do as well.

It extended throughout JFK's family. Trump is more gentle. he wouldn't actually beat and rape girls like the Kennedys are prone to doing.
Teddy didn't just grab 'it' - he left 'it' to die in an overturned car in a water-filled ditch to run home and save his own political career.

Would you have voted for him? Considering his platform was the same? I would have. Trump is NOT a traditional Republican he just aligned with that party because today, it more represents his views which is supporting America.

I think the parties are in for big changes because, as far as I can see, neither party's platforms represent their representatives. We The People, with the election of Trump, signaled big changes in our political system.
No. Democrat, republican, he's still a lying sack of shit treasonous criminal with the morals of a drunk alley cat and all the integrity of a crack dealer.
A perfect fit for the democrats.

No. Democrat, republican, he's still a lying sack of shit treasonous criminal with the morals of a drunk alley cat and all the integrity of a crack dealer.

Thank you for the demonstration of how snowflakes / Democrats operate on pure hypocritical partisan emotion.

'Treasonous Criminal'?
- Please provide the specific evidence you have to support your claim, other than your personal hatred and opinion.

Barak Obama, for 8 years, financed, supplied, armed, aided, abetted, protected, defended, and even dragged the United States into 2 wars to help terrorists, to include Al Qaeda who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01. He helped the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood take over the govt of our ally Egypt. Obama helped Al Qaeda kill the Libyan President who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa and give them their own country. He protected Hezbollah's drug operations, used tax dollars to try to help oust the leader of our ally Israel, armed Mexican Drug Cartels in an attempt to create a body count (of men, women, and children) high enough to make it easier for him to go after the 2nd Amendment, perpetrated an International War Crime by invading Syria without invitation of permission from the Syrian Government or President. He violated the US Constitution to negotiate his own personal Treaty with Iran, and when it was complete he ran to the UN to get it ratified by the international community before allowing Congress to see it or ratify it.

The man and his administration were caught red-handed illegally spying on American citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, and on a political party's presidential candidate / President. He illegally used the IRS as a weapon against Americans who legally opposed his re-election. He and his administration proved to be the biggest threat to their Constitutional Rights during his 8 years in office....

...yet you call Donald Trump a 'Treasonous Criminal'?

'Morals of a Drunk Alley Cat'?

Snowflakes are rabidly attacking a President for having a consensual affair BEFORE he ran for office and entering a non-disclosure agreement with the woman resulting in his paying HIS OWN MONEY to her...

Simultaneously they are keeping their partisan blinders firmly in place to avoid talking about / acknowledging some 100 Democrats who illegally sexually harassed and assaulted women WHILE THEY WERE IN OFFICE over a period of DECADES...and instead of STOPPING the crimes against women they instead created a committee whose sole purpose was to illegally use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims.
-- Where was the outcry to bring these sexual criminal deviant Democrats to justice? Instead of being dragged into the light, demonized as the Democrats are doing to Trump, and held legally accountable for their crimes these Democrats - Like John Conyers - were allowed to retire and take full advantage of an UNearned, more-than-generous tax payer-funded retirement package.

Again, Trump's affair happened before he ever decided to run for office while Slick Willy Clinton had an affair with an intern in the WH as President during which the perv played 'Hide the Cigar' with Monica Lewinsky and later was Impeached for Obstructing Justice by lying and being deceitful under oath while testifying in a court case regarding his having dropped his pants in front of another woman and telling her to 'Suck It'.

It is comical for Democrats to attempt to claim some 'moral high ground' to attack Trump when their history is filled with much worse, such as Teddy Kennedy leaving a woman to die in an overturned car in a water-filled ditch to run home and attempt to protect his political career.

'Integrity of a Crack Dealer'?

Barak Obama aided, abetted, and protected Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, violent murderous MS13 gang members, violent illegals, Hezbollah Drug Operations, used his own personal drone assassination program to deny Americans of their right to due process and kill them with drone strikes, abandoned Americans to needlessly die, and even released our enemy's top 5 Military leaders in the middle of a war in an attempt to keep a campaign promise.

While I do find the game 'My Politician Is LESS CRIMINAL Than Yours' amusing to a point, I find your irrational emotional rant against Trump comparatively, hilariously hypocritical.

Limbaugh is correct about many things, and journalism as we knew it is dead, replaced globally in the main by Leftist propagandists. They are respected by no one other than themselves.

What is law enforcement's relevancy here?
Limbaugh is a partisan propagandist, nothing more.

Well, that certainly answers the question about law enforcement, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

A partisan propagandist can be right about many things. No reference to Limbaugh, but the best propaganda always contains as much truth as possible.
Republicans are doing their best to make the FBI sound not legitimate. Its obvious they don't support law enforcement.

They do not appear to be legitimate of late.
To anti American tools like you.

Too funny.

Please specify your claim that I am anti-American. Details please.

Well, that certainly answers the question about law enforcement, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

A partisan propagandist can be right about many things. No reference to Limbaugh, but the best propaganda always contains as much truth as possible.
Republicans are doing their best to make the FBI sound not legitimate. Its obvious they don't support law enforcement.

They do not appear to be legitimate of late.
To anti American tools like you.

It's not anti-American to get rid of bad seeds in our Justice system. Comey was a good start but there are many more that conspired against Trump.

That only works if you equate Trump with America. Its entirely possible to be anti-Trump and be pro-America.

That is entirely true. It is not possible, however, to be pro-American and pro-Democrat.

Trump is pure Republican – his fear, ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, racism, and hate are all proof if that.

You're a partisan moron parrot.

Provide examples of "fear, ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, racism, and hate" coming from Trump, please.

One example per adjective, motherfucker. :1peleas:

Would you have voted for him? Considering his platform was the same? I would have. Trump is NOT a traditional Republican he just aligned with that party because today, it more represents his views which is supporting America.

I think the parties are in for big changes because, as far as I can see, neither party's platforms represent their representatives. We The People, with the election of Trump, signaled big changes in our political system.
So why did you kids elect him?

Thank you for the demonstration of how snowflakes / Democrats operate on pure hypocritical partisan emotion.

'Treasonous Criminal'?
- Please provide the specific evidence you have to support your claim, other than your personal hatred and opinion.

Barak Obama, for 8 years, financed, supplied, armed, aided, abetted, protected, defended, and even dragged the United States into 2 wars to help terrorists, to include Al Qaeda who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01. He helped the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood take over the govt of our ally Egypt. Obama helped Al Qaeda kill the Libyan President who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa and give them their own country. He protected Hezbollah's drug operations, used tax dollars to try to help oust the leader of our ally Israel, armed Mexican Drug Cartels in an attempt to create a body count (of men, women, and children) high enough to make it easier for him to go after the 2nd Amendment, perpetrated an International War Crime by invading Syria without invitation of permission from the Syrian Government or President. He violated the US Constitution to negotiate his own personal Treaty with Iran, and when it was complete he ran to the UN to get it ratified by the international community before allowing Congress to see it or ratify it.

The man and his administration were caught red-handed illegally spying on American citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, and on a political party's presidential candidate / President. He illegally used the IRS as a weapon against Americans who legally opposed his re-election. He and his administration proved to be the biggest threat to their Constitutional Rights during his 8 years in office....

...yet you call Donald Trump a 'Treasonous Criminal'?

'Morals of a Drunk Alley Cat'?

Snowflakes are rabidly attacking a President for having a consensual affair BEFORE he ran for office and entering a non-disclosure agreement with the woman resulting in his paying HIS OWN MONEY to her...

Simultaneously they are keeping their partisan blinders firmly in place to avoid talking about / acknowledging some 100 Democrats who illegally sexually harassed and assaulted women WHILE THEY WERE IN OFFICE over a period of DECADES...and instead of STOPPING the crimes against women they instead created a committee whose sole purpose was to illegally use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims.
-- Where was the outcry to bring these sexual criminal deviant Democrats to justice? Instead of being dragged into the light, demonized as the Democrats are doing to Trump, and held legally accountable for their crimes these Democrats - Like John Conyers - were allowed to retire and take full advantage of an UNearned, more-than-generous tax payer-funded retirement package.

Again, Trump's affair happened before he ever decided to run for office while Slick Willy Clinton had an affair with an intern in the WH as President during which the perv played 'Hide the Cigar' with Monica Lewinsky and later was Impeached for Obstructing Justice by lying and being deceitful under oath while testifying in a court case regarding his having dropped his pants in front of another woman and telling her to 'Suck It'.

It is comical for Democrats to attempt to claim some 'moral high ground' to attack Trump when their history is filled with much worse, such as Teddy Kennedy leaving a woman to die in an overturned car in a water-filled ditch to run home and attempt to protect his political career.

'Integrity of a Crack Dealer'?

Barak Obama aided, abetted, and protected Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers, violent murderous MS13 gang members, violent illegals, Hezbollah Drug Operations, used his own personal drone assassination program to deny Americans of their right to due process and kill them with drone strikes, abandoned Americans to needlessly die, and even released our enemy's top 5 Military leaders in the middle of a war in an attempt to keep a campaign promise.

While I do find the game 'My Politician Is LESS CRIMINAL Than Yours' amusing to a point, I find your irrational emotional rant against Trump comparatively, hilariously hypocritical.
The evidence is on display daily.

Your inability to see past the con-man rhetoric is not my problem.

I didn't. But America did because the absolute vilest humans were running in the Democrat party.

This is what you get for being such a nasty group of people. Decent Americans push back against that and being ignored.

Trump is actually no worse than Obama was, the only difference is you clowns don't like it.

I didn't. But America did because the absolute vilest humans were running in the Democrat party.

This is what you get for being such a nasty group of people. Decent Americans push back against that and being ignored.

Trump is actually no worse than Obama was, the only difference is you clowns don't like it.
So, now you didn't vote for it?

Yeah, I've only been saying since Nov 6th, 2016 that I did not vote for Trump. Because I did NOT vote for Trump.

He is way too fucking liberal for Me to vote for him.

Yeah, I've only been saying since Nov 6th, 2016 that I did not vote for Trump. Because I did NOT vote for Trump.

He is way too fucking liberal for Me to vote for him.
Riiiiiight

Forum List

Back