What democrats said this

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Dont let anyone tell you corporations and business create jobs

Unemployment is a stimulus for the economy

We have to pass the bill to see whats in it

If gun owners resist confiscation we can use nukes on them

I would love to do away with free speech.

The truth isn't the truth!

I really thought Nancy Pelosi was going to impeach Bush, which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

As Secretary of State, Hillary did probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else. I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

• Banned

I really thought Nancy Pelosi was going to impeach Bush, which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

As Secretary of State, Hillary did probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else. I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.

Im sorry but democrats wanted to impeach both of the bushs and trump any republican they want to impeach.
Im sorry you like nancy shes one of the biggest morons to ever hold public office

• Banned

Im sorry but democrats wanted to impeach both of the bushs and trump any republican they want to impeach.
Im sorry you like nancy shes one of the biggest morons to ever hold public office
Those are direct quotes from famous politicians. See if you can guess who said them.

Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper. Her history is far from being over.

I know Hillary and I think she'd make a great president.

With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

You’re saying it’s a falsehood. And they’re giving... alternative facts to that.

• Banned
O by the way you sai
Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper. Her history is far from being over.

With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

You’re saying it’s a falsehood. And they’re giving... alternative facts to that.

Hillary ruffed up by the media and shes a trooper far from over she would make a great president

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha more quotes from a democrat with space between their ears

• Banned
O there are instant checks on gun owners that take a few minutes by the way

• Banned

Forum List

Back