If Trump Were A Democrat

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Would you have voted for him? Considering his platform was the same? I would have. Trump is NOT a traditional Republican he just aligned with that party because today, it more represents his views which is supporting America.

I think the parties are in for big changes because, as far as I can see, neither party's platforms represent their representatives. We The People, with the election of Trump, signaled big changes in our political system.

I would vote for no member of the Democratic Party, nor anyone with strong political connections to it. A candidate drags the party into office with them.

Like the pod people, they are alien to America. I'm dead serious.

He will be a Democrat the moment he is out of office. Many in the right will deny he existed or their support.

To answer your question no i wouldn’t. I wouldn’t vote for populists. Bernie and Trump have a lot more in common rhetoric wise than people choose to admit

Trump is a cartoon caricature of a worst case republican, he would not be nominated in any conceivable democratic primary.

Trump was a Democrat

He found more suckers willing to buy his Snake Oil in the Republican Party

I bet Evangelicals would have raised a much bigger stink.

I would vote for no member of the Democratic Party, nor anyone with strong political connections to it. A candidate drags the party into office with them.

No you are Rush Limbaugh, superduper. Bought off by the greedy idiot rich. Well actually you are losing money on the deal LOL

No you are Rush Limbaugh, superduper. Bought off by the greedy idiot rich. Well actually you are losing money on the deal LOL

Nah. Way thinner than Rush, long hair, and I hear great.

I'm talking about your brain, dear. Washed.

Maybe we need to get rid of the two party system.

How about a no-party system. The Founders warned about political factions.
It could work.
No country in the world has a real no party system. There are plenty of one party systems, we call them dictatorships. Best seems to be three or four major parties forcing the government to work by coalition on individual issues.
We made to cut how easy it is to obstruct. Filibusters back to the old way. They should be able to pass stuff and we can see what works. IE the Democrat way if it ever got a chance....

Would you have voted for him? Considering his platform was the same? I would have. Trump is NOT a traditional Republican he just aligned with that party because today, it more represents his views which is supporting America.

I think the parties are in for big changes because, as far as I can see, neither party's platforms represent their representatives. We The People, with the election of Trump, signaled big changes in our political system.
No.

No. Democrat, republican, he's still a lying sack of shit treasonous criminal with the morals of a drunk alley cat and all the integrity of a crack dealer.

It could work.
No country in the world has a real no party system. There are plenty of one party systems, we call them dictatorships. Best seems to be three or four major parties forcing the government to work by coalition on individual issues.
We made to cut how easy it is to obstruct. Filibusters back to the old way. They should be able to pass stuff and we can see what works. IE the Democrat way if it ever got a chance....
A two party system works well enough when both parties hold close to the ideals of democracy. The problem is not the system, it is the republican's efforts to circumvent rule of law for a far more authoritarian and arbitrary style of governance.

I'm talking about your brain, dear. Washed.

I'm not the Democrat here.

It could work.
A two party system works well enough when both parties hold close to the ideals of democracy. The problem is not the system, it is the republican's efforts to circumvent rule of law for a far more authoritarian and arbitrary style of governance.
You are ignoring the Democrats need to rule by feeling, or emotion instead of the rule of law.

Forum List

Back