If Trump straight-out said "I'm racist, deal with it."

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
If Trump straight-out said "I'm racist, deal with it." ... what would your reaction be?

My opinion:
Hell, as long as he was pro-infrastructure, science, r&d and education...well, I might accept that he has a right to have such personal views and trust that he will respect the law.

I would be OK with it because we all know that minorities are always prosecuted for being racist.

Trojan Traitor Hussien has muslim bro, laraza, sharptiunge, blm in WH. Talk about racist? Not to mention Iran ties, huma....on and on. Destruction if Israel ......step 1. He piles debt on us to help them all. There is your racist. See SJ the other night? Its' on.

If Trump straight-out said "I'm racist, deal with it." ... what would your reaction be?

My opinion:
Hell, as long as he was pro-infrastructure, science, r&d and education...well, I might accept that he has a right to have such personal views and trust that he will respect the law.
I've been on the receiving end of racism and can honestly say that I have a lot more respect for the racists who are firm in their beliefs and don't beat around the bush.

The condescending liberals who will never own up to being racist but constantly exhibit racist behavior ... those MFers are irritating and dangerous as hell.

I wouldn't worry about it, he would have taken care of himself.

Forum List

Back