If Trump ran on legalizing cannabis, how would the left respond ?

They'd immediately be anti-marijuana and want major crackdowns on consumption across the board

^ THIS ^

Right now Trump runs on a strong economy, record jobs, more money in your paycheck, securing American safety and an organized method to legal immigration and yet the Left hates him. Trump could find a cure for cancer and they'd hate him.

The first thing would be to recognize Trump jumped on the band wagon at the last minute, and doesn't deserve any credit because he did nothing. A lot of work went into making legalization inevitable. It's a little late for Trump to try to claim credit.

It would but like Obama running against same-sex marriage in 2008, then changing his mind in 2012.

It would but like Obama running against same-sex marriage in 2008, then changing his mind in 2012.
Name something that fucker didn't change his mind on ?
You can start with ending the wars in the Middle East and closing Guantanamo .....then the list goes on for 10 pages.

Then he helped orchestrate a coup on his successor - isn't that third world shit ?

I voted for Obama in 2008, and 11 years later I'm posting Fox News clips.....I'm not the one who changed.

Last edited:
The Top 5 Industries Lobbying Against Cannabis Legalization Will Infuriate You

tumblr_o64ig6dle41toamj8o3_500.gif

Actually, Trump never maintains a solid position. He speaks both sides of an issue depending on which way the wind blows.
So when did Trump give up on building the wall? Link please.

So when he asked who's gonna pay for it, did you ever think he would actually declare a national emergency to bypass the legislative process and shove the wall down Americans throats by decree?

Or did you parrot "Mexico"

They'd immediately be anti-marijuana and want major crackdowns on consumption across the board

Up to this point it is the liberal who has been pro marijuana legalization and the conservative who insists that pot smokers are "pot heads" and "druggies" and that pot should be illegal.

So if anyone is a fkn hypocrite it is YOU!

No doubt you will now start to present an alternate reality by claiming that it was LIBERALS who wanted pot criminalized and CONSERVATIVES who wanted it legal all along!

you moronicons cheat and lie about everything

Last edited:

Forum List

Back