Virginia: Muslim State Senate Candidate Cries 'Islamophobia' When He’s Quoted

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Damn, muslims are now using ISLAMOPHOBIA like biased blacks use RACISM to now cover their ass when faced with hard questions and quoted!!

Qasim Rashid, an Ahmadi Muslim who is running as a Democrat for the Virginia State Senate, is enraged at the dirty tricks of his opponent, Richard Stuart. “My Republican opponent,” fumed Rashid in a video last week, “is launching anti-Muslim, Islamophobic attacks against me questioning my loyalty to the United States and questioning my ties with terrorism, I mean just the most ridiculous, meritless claims that are imaginable.” What did Stuart do to warrant these charges? Why, the racist, bigoted Islamophobe had the temerity to quote Rashid’s own words.

Rashid, according to WMAL, “posted a screenshot on Twitter of one of the ads paid for by incumbent Richard Stuart’s re-election campaign. It shows a picture of Rashid with a caption ‘QASIM RASHID DOESN’T BELIEVE ISLAMIC TERRORISM EXISTS.’”

Straight out of the Richard Nixon playbook, right? With an unsavory dash of contemporary “Islamophobia.” How low can Stuart go? He is, as far as Qasim Rashid is concerned, a prime example of the anti-Muslim hysteria that has overtaken all too many people in Donald Trump’s America.

But there’s just one catch: Stuart’s claim that Qasim Rashid “doesn’t believe Islamic terrorism exists” is based on the words of none other than the notorious Islamophobe Qasim Rashid. In his own defense, Stuart was able to point to a 2018 tweet in which Rashid declared: “No such thing as Islamic terrorism. Terrorism has no religion.”

Stuart’s campaign manager, Cooper Mohr, accordingly responded to Rashid by compounding his candidate’s dastardliness, and actually had the temerity to claim the defense of the truth: “These ads are based on actual tweets from Rashid and other public statements. We stand by all of our ads and will continue running them.”

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

For the record------I have ascertained thru LONG association with muslims---mostly from southeast Asia-----that muslims are VERY RELUCTANT to admit
that muslims have problems. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL------Islamic lands
are TROUBLE FREE----except for the problems thrown at them by non-muslims.
If you ask an American muslim about the SUNNI/SHIITE divide-----unless you uare an IN PERSON------the answer is likely to be ------THERE IS NO PROBLEM----the "enemies of islam" invented the idea. NO PROBLEMS at all ------and non muslims
have been DELERIOUS WITH JOY living in muslim countrolled lands.

Qasim Rashid is a member of the Ahmadi Muslim cult group.

They are not considered to be muslims by most main stream Islamic organizations. ... :cool:
Just like you’re not considered a real Muslim because you don’t have a beard?

They are not considered to be muslims by most main stream Islamic organizations. ... :cool:

for the record------if you ask the regular "run'o'da mill" muslim in the USA------eg.
the muslim cardiologist on the block-------about sectarian issues in DA UMMAH----
he is likely to claim-----"there are none...."------he might even cite sunni friends married to shiite ladies.

If he strapped a bomb to his child you would claim him

I see the Muslims in Iraq are making exploding cows

not an entirely new habit. ------rigged ANYTHING is a highly regarded
Islamic technique for entry into Jannah for the murderer. Rasmea Odeh is
a case in point. She was endorsed as a ROLE MODEL by the very noble
Linda Sarsour who sobbed "I'm a mutha...." in her objection to detained kids
at the southern border not long ago. For WHY is RASMEA ODEH a role model?---- that NOBLE MUTHA murdered two students------a 21 and a 22 year old----who also had mothers-----using rigged groceries in a grocery store------so allah will take her to JANNAH to be a WHORIE and Linda Sarsour can lick the shit off her ass in ADMIRATION as can Ilhan Omar (also a MUTHA) I support equity----muslims
slaughter lambs as part of the RAMADAN festivities-------rigged lambs? ---well,
no-------not a good idea. Allah said only muslims can do filth like that

Forum List

Back