If Trump negotiates the release of 3 Americans held hostage in NK will da left/media give him credit

I have been hearing that NK may well release the Americans as a starting gesture in negotiations with the Trump administration.
I have also seen threads & posts from the left claiming that ANYTHING good that happens in NK is in spite of Trump.

Last year the left/media kept saying Trump was going to lead us to war with NK. Some even said WW3.
Now here we are with NK saying they will disarm and the left is singing a different tune.

While I don't trust NK and think this could be yet another ploy by them to fuck over yet another American president, I will give Trump 100% of the credit if this succeeds.
A more reasonable summary is that NK is getting everything they want and the US, nothing. But hey if we get a few more braindead Americans back, sure trump can have another cookie.
How is that the summary when the talks have not even taken place yet?
You might want to try being less stupid in public
Are you an idiot or just too old to have working synapses? Look I can be a petty fool like you, too!

NK has given up nothing, had no firm punishment for transgressions, have the US coming to them, and Trump's best line is "we might not make a deal if there isn't a good one." Wow. We might not make a deal - as if NK is a reasonable business partner just hangin out. He's willingly accepting a weak position and playing NK's game to their benefit. I hope it works out for the best. I really do.

I have been hearing that NK may well release the Americans as a starting gesture in negotiations with the Trump administration.
I have also seen threads & posts from the left claiming that ANYTHING good that happens in NK is in spite of Trump.

Last year the left/media kept saying Trump was going to lead us to war with NK. Some even said WW3.
Now here we are with NK saying they will disarm and the left is singing a different tune.

While I don't trust NK and think this could be yet another ploy by them to fuck over yet another American president, I will give Trump 100% of the credit if this succeeds.
A more reasonable summary is that NK is getting everything they want and the US, nothing. But hey if we get a few more braindead Americans back, sure trump can have another cookie.
Are you an idiot or just too old to have working synapses? Look I can be a petty fool like you, too!

NK has given up nothing, had no firm punishment for transgressions, have the US coming to them, and Trump's best line is "we might not make a deal if there isn't a good one." Wow. We might not make a deal - as if NK is a reasonable business partner just hangin out. He's willingly accepting a weak position and playing NK's game to their benefit. I hope it works out for the best. I really do.
Public stupidity it is then.

Good grief

I know you are to the left of me.

Wow, they really twisted you into believing that, huh?

It is the cold hard truth. Pick an issue and let’s test it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We've discussed several issues and in each and every one, you chose the left side of it.

Bull fucking shit. The fact you cannot name even a single one shows just how fucking big of a lefty liar that you are

Oh please, you not only argue with me, but nearly every right-winger on this forum. Instead of me digging through hundreds of posts, I'll do this instead: Every time you take a leftist position, I'm going to remind you how much left I am of you. I'm going to remind you what you said and rub your nose in it each and every time.

Yes I argue with all your right wing trump zealots. And in your ignorance you take that to make me a lefty, all because I do not kiss the ass of Trump daily.

And after a week of you not being able to do that once I will link back to this post to remind you what a lying piece of shit you are

Wow, they really twisted you into believing that, huh?

We've discussed several issues and in each and every one, you chose the left side of it.

Bull fucking shit. The fact you cannot name even a single one shows just how fucking big of a lefty liar that you are

Oh please, you not only argue with me, but nearly every right-winger on this forum. Instead of me digging through hundreds of posts, I'll do this instead: Every time you take a leftist position, I'm going to remind you how much left I am of you. I'm going to remind you what you said and rub your nose in it each and every time.

Yes I argue with all your right wing trump zealots. And in your ignorance you take that to make me a lefty, all because I do not kiss the ass of Trump daily.

And after a week of you not being able to do that once I will link back to this post to remind you what a lying piece of shit you are

Right. You do that. Looking forward to the challenge. Be careful of how you respond to issues.

Depends on what he gives away.

He’s so desperate for a win he may give away the farm. Because he’s a dumbass.

Well if there is nothing to hide, let's move on with it. Let's have an investigation to see why warrants were granted using this phony information.

Yes, most Americans do talk shit about politicians, but most Americans do not work for the federal government and few Americans outside of Strzok conducted the Hillary interview of the email scandal.
Again, who gives a shit of two people conducting an investigation y’all shit about Trump? If they did something wrong in their work then fire them, otherwise it’s all hyperbolic meaningless hype.

About the investigation, you really want another pointless over politicized investigation? Aren’t you sick of those yet?

Wait a minute: are you saying that the FBI conspiring to get their chosen candidate elected and possibly lying to the FISA court to accomplish that would be a pointless over politicized investigation? The left are downright criminals. If that's what took place, it would be the third federal agency to attack Republicans, but you're okay with that. Just spend another year hoping to find some connection between Russia and Trump.
No, I’m saying the FBI isn’t the left and they didn’t conspire to get their chosen candidate elected. You claiming that happened just makes you sound like a loon.

Really? And did you happen to see what those FBI lovebirds were writing about? Do you know who they answered to? They knew damn well their text messages were monitored or could be downloaded. Why weren't they concerned about that if the upper crust wasn't involved?
You think they assumed they were being monitored while they were communicating?! Ok Ray, you sound like a nut

Yes I do, because they were using government communications. I sound like a nut?

I'm just a truck driver, but even I know my communications do not have guaranteed privacy. Are you trying to tell me that highly trained FBI agents had no clue?

If I use my company cell phone to discuss how much I hate a customer or coworker, I do expect my company to be able to track what I talked about. Now if I knew what I was talking about was favorable to my employer, then I would have nothing to worry about.

Depends on how he accomplishes it- certainly if he can get their release for nothing- like Carter and Clinton have done- I will certainly give him kudos just as I have Carter and Clinton.

I think what we all might need to worry about is if it appears that NK is
being genuine and Kim just wants to ensure his regime and he will denuke
and bargain for sanctions to be lifted for the North Korean People, how
will the Left and MSM try to ruin the deal and get NK to not go thru with it.

Peace on the Korean Front is something that really scares the left.

I think we might also need to worry if NK is not being genuine and just wants to fool the West again.

North Korea has had a history of reneging on its commitments.

Nope- peace with North Korea certainly doesn't scare me. What scares me is that Trump might be fooled by NK and give away too much.

But hey- I am thrilled we haven't had a war with NK in the last year!

Kudos to Trump for accomplishing for the last 1 year what previous Presidents have done also!

Again, who gives a shit of two people conducting an investigation y’all shit about Trump? If they did something wrong in their work then fire them, otherwise it’s all hyperbolic meaningless hype.

About the investigation, you really want another pointless over politicized investigation? Aren’t you sick of those yet?

Wait a minute: are you saying that the FBI conspiring to get their chosen candidate elected and possibly lying to the FISA court to accomplish that would be a pointless over politicized investigation? The left are downright criminals. If that's what took place, it would be the third federal agency to attack Republicans, but you're okay with that. Just spend another year hoping to find some connection between Russia and Trump.
No, I’m saying the FBI isn’t the left and they didn’t conspire to get their chosen candidate elected. You claiming that happened just makes you sound like a loon.

Really? And did you happen to see what those FBI lovebirds were writing about? Do you know who they answered to? They knew damn well their text messages were monitored or could be downloaded. Why weren't they concerned about that if the upper crust wasn't involved?
You think they assumed they were being monitored while they were communicating?! Ok Ray, you sound like a nut

Yes I do, because they were using government communications. I sound like a nut?

I'm just a truck driver, but even I know my communications do not have guaranteed privacy. Are you trying to tell me that highly trained FBI agents had no clue?

If I use my company cell phone to discuss how much I hate a customer or coworker, I do expect my company to be able to track what I talked about. Now if I knew what I was talking about was favorable to my employer, then I would have nothing to worry about.
I’m sure they knew the conversations could be retrieved if somebody wanted to get them. I don’t believe they gave it much thought as they went about there business because I don’t think they assumed anybody would ever look.
They were not committing a crime here. They were talking shit about the cartoon candidate like most people in the world were doing. If you got evidence that they did something illegal then post it. Otherwise you don’t have much.

Even a nut like Kim Un can see how isolated his nation will be whether he has nukes or not...China has educated him and I believe they have convinced him that the United States window of non regime change regarding his ass is a very short window....

If Trump himself is integral, sure he can get credit. He will still be an illegitimately elected homunculus orange blob not fit to hold public office...

You just prove you are lying by the last part you wrote. Trump won the Electoral College which is the legitimate way to get elected.

So with you saying he was illegitimately elected tell me you would not give him any credit at all!

I'm not talking about the electoral college, I'm talking about Russian interference.

the continued excuse for the fact that Hillary ran a piss poor campaign. thats the truth. fact of the matter is Trump out worked her on the campaign trail while most of the time she had an ice pack on her ankle or was undergoing concussion protocol. The Russians didn't need to convince anyone not to trust Hillary, and maybe when the US stops interfering in the elections of other countries , like elected Democrats have done in recent history.... we can start to feel more Sympathetic for them. Until then we all know where they can find sympathy located in the dictionary....

Right. You do that. Looking forward to the challenge. Be careful of how you respond to issues.

I do not need to be careful, there is a reason you cannot name a single issue I have taken the left side on. You are just to dishonest to admit it

Public stupidity it is then.

Good grief
You're pathetic. But I still hope your dream of catching trumps junk in your mouth comes true.

I think we might also need to worry if NK is not being genuine and just wants to fool the West again.

Nope- peace with North Korea certainly doesn't scare me. What scares me is that Trump might be fooled by NK and give away too much.

Kudos to Trump for accomplishing for the last 1 year what previous Presidents have done also!

I believe everybody has a belief that NK will renege, but what will they
renege on is the key. We're not giving up anything until they show they're
serious in denuking. That includes us being the onsite inspectors.

We're not relaxing any sanctions because they are gonna sit down and talk.
Thus we'll have inspectors in place watching them denuke before any sanctions get removed.

They could do it, but they would need China's help. Would China help them do that? I don't think so, but they might.

China only helps NK to keep American Troops off the banks of the Yalu
River. After that they view the N Koreans like Arabs view the Palestinians...
a large pain in the ass.

I believe everybody has a belief that NK will renege, but what will they
renege on is the key. We're not giving up anything until they show they're
serious in denuking. That includes us being the onsite inspectors.

We're not relaxing any sanctions because they are gonna sit down and talk.
Thus we'll have inspectors in place watching them denuke before any sanctions get removed.

They could do it, but they would need China's help. Would China help them do that? I don't think so, but they might.

China only helps NK to keep American Troops off the banks of the Yalu
River. After that they view the N Koreans like Arabs view the Palestinians...
a large pain in the ass.

You are making lots of assumptions of what we will- or will not do.

But yes- in a perfect world- NK will denuke- and declare peace.

We shall see what happens.

I’m sure they knew the conversations could be retrieved if somebody wanted to get them. I don’t believe they gave it much thought as they went about there business because I don’t think they assumed anybody would ever look.

Exactly. Now you're catching on. They didn't think anybody would look because they also thought Hillary was a shoe in.

They were not committing a crime here. They were talking shit about the cartoon candidate like most people in the world were doing. If you got evidence that they did something illegal then post it. Otherwise you don’t have much.

I never said they did anything illegal. What I am saying is they were part of the cabal that let Hil-Liar off the hook.

NK has come to terms that this is the real deal. It's not like other Presidents in the past that were just trying to look good for reelection. Trump doesn't care if he's reelected so he obviously doesn't care what anybody thinks. He's not going to get fooled because he's not looking for fame or recognition; he's looking to do the job the last three Presidents haven't.

The can got kicked down the road as far as it can. The can stops here.

Exactly. Now you're catching on. They didn't think anybody would look because they also thought Hillary was a shoe in.

I never said they did anything illegal. What I am saying is they were part of the cabal that let Hil-Liar off the hook.
If they were part of a cabal that let Hillary off the hook then they did something illegal. You don’t have any proof of that plus the conspiracy that would need to be in place to make that happen is just unrealistic. Like I said. You sound like a nut

ARe these guys coming back brain dead like the last time ?

Sure it’s good NK has stopped blowing up nukes . That doesn’t mean they are disarmed .

No one has said they are disarmed. Kim is talking about giving up his nukes and disarming the country. Grandpa rightly pointed out that this could be another ploy for North Korea to get food and help and then screw America over again just like under Clinton and Obama.

His questions is will the left give Trump any credit if it actually gets done and N.Korea doesn’t screw us over, my guess is that liberals will give Trump credit, the left will not and make excuses.
I would absolutely love it if N. Korea actually lived up to a deal and would give credit to any one involved. The problem is N. Korea has no history of following thru on deals and this version of leadership appears to be worse than past ones. We can talk about ifs all we want but this is way to big of an if to take any real stock in. Pragmatism must come back into government. I do not belive that N. Korea will follow thru on any promises they make. They never have in the past. Lets get some sort of an agreement before giving credit and then lets get some evidence of follow thru before we start patting ou selves on the back! I am tired of being Charlie Brown trying to kick the football with them. They pull that ball up again, I might be tempted to change my aim from the ball to that persons jaw who keeps pulling it away!

NK has come to terms that this is the real deal. It's not like other Presidents in the past that were just trying to look good for reelection. Trump doesn't care if he's reelected so he obviously doesn't care what anybody thinks. He's not going to get fooled because he's not looking for fame or recognition; he's looking to do the job the last three Presidents haven't.

The can got kicked down the road as far as it can. The can stops here.

LOL you keep telling yourself all of that.

The day that Trump stops looking for 'fame and recognition' will be the day that Republican pigs sprout wings and fly cash down to the poor.

Forum List

Back