If True, What Should Trump / The US Do About It?

Wouldn't that be like shooting yourself in the foot?

No, it would be pretty much the opposite.

I want those jobs for Americans.

Bring those jobs home, will be good for America and Americans.
Doesn't trump and family still have goods made in China? Why haven't they brought them home? Do as I say not as I do?????

Says the lib who doesn't actually make his point, because doing so would reveal it and him to be stupid.
My point???? If you can't see it it's on top of your dumb head

No, standard lib dishonesty.

You hint, but you don't SAY, because then it would be clear how stupid you and your point is.

Nothing you said actually addressed that.

Dumbass.
Man you are one thick %^%$

Doesn't trump and family still have goods made in China? Why haven't they brought them home? Do as I say not as I do?????

Says the lib who doesn't actually make his point, because doing so would reveal it and him to be stupid.

You hint, but you don't SAY, because then it would be clear how stupid you and your point is.

Dumbass.
Correll AND PC on the same thread??? I shoulda known better

Dumbass.
Correll AND PC on the same thread??? I shoulda known better
My error Even worse you and easy

Dumbass.

Yep. YOu can't actually explain how your previous post challenges my point about wanting those jobs, so you just insult me.

My point stands.

Why do you NOT want those jobs for Americans?

Dumbass.

Yep. YOu can't actually explain how your previous post challenges my point about wanting those jobs, so you just insult me.

My point stands.

I DO want those jobs for America Why do Trumps keep them there??

Dumbass.

My point stands.

I think he was hesitating to move on them, because he was hoping for support from China on reining in North Korea.

I hope that he now realizes that China is NOT a responsible member of the world community and it is not reasonable to expect them to behave like one.

And now he needs to move on reducing our trade imbalance with them, immediately and with great effort.

It should be his number one priority.

I am glad you do want those jobs for Americans. So many Americans either don't care about the Working Class or seem actively hostile to them and their interests.

Dumbass.

My point stands.

I think he was hesitating to move on them, because he was hoping for support from China on reining in North Korea.

I hope that he now realizes that China is NOT a responsible member of the world community and it is not reasonable to expect them to behave like one.

And now he needs to move on reducing our trade imbalance with them, immediately and with great effort.

I am glad you do want those jobs for Americans. So many Americans either don't care about the Working Class or seem actively hostile to them and their interests.
Question ...How low can our unemployment rate go and who will be qualified for all those jobs??

Dumbass.

My point stands.

Question ...How low can our unemployment rate go and who will be qualified for all those jobs??

Good questions. Let's find out!!

And let's not forget some other fun questions.

What happens when employers really have to compete for workers and have to start offering higher wages and better conditions?

Let me tell you, I've been that position. IT KICKS ASS!!!

I want more and more American workers to be in that position.

america-fuck-yeah.jpg

My point stands.

Good questions. Let's find out!!

And let's not forget some other fun questions.

What happens when employers really have to compete for workers and have to start offering higher wages and better conditions?

Let me tell you, I've been that position. IT KICKS ASS!!!

I want more and more American workers to be in that position.

america-fuck-yeah.jpg
And I want our stock markets to double too,,,,,,Doc appointment cu another time Sorry for insults

Forum List

Back