Why do you post here?

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
I wasn't political until 9/11. Started posting in political forums after that. Started being politically informed after that. Before that I didn't care about politics. When I first started posting I thought "the masses" didn't know what to think and visited political forums to read other peoples arguments to help them formulate their opinions. So I posted for them. Now I'm 54 and I realize "the masses" doesn't give a damn and at most watches 10 minutes of news a week.

There are only so many hours in a day. I never have nothing to do. But I can't express myself in public without fear of being boycotted, getting my ass kicked, or being beheaded. I come here to let off steam.

I try to argue the side of the truth, regardless which side of the aisle it falls. which means typically I switch sides in the forum depending on what specifically is being argued. I believe Trump is a lot like me, but rich, A compassionate realist who wants to get stuff done. I call myself a Compassionate Libertarian.

More entertainment and trolling of extreme idiots is why I am here. Hate video games.
The most a person can do is put out their point of view. People here are the most entrenched in their positions regardless of viewpoint so no one is changing hearts or minds. It's the internet and not to be taken too seriously. Those that do spend way too much time here.

Beheaded?

Geez, where do you live?
3 weeks ago, doing my job, telling a guy, over the phone, that because he painted the spoiler before installing it and blocking his telescoping antenna with it we weren't going to refund his money or take it back. He threatened to chop my head off as his reply. And I live in America.

Beheaded?

Geez, where do you live?
3 weeks ago, doing my job, telling a guy, over the phone, that because he painted the spoiler before installing it and blocking his telescoping antenna with it we weren't going to refund his money or take it back. He threatened to chop my head off as his reply.

Tell him you'll boot-pop his nuts into his right sock, and make him a boy soprano.

In a Bronx accent if you can.

:2up:

Forum List

Back