If True, This is Clear Evidence of Obstruction

I quoted ONE PART. You claimed denial on an article you didn't read, which tells me you are a brainwashed idget. How in hell you could possibly get to a Gunny is beyond me. All the Gunnys I ever dealt with were all about details... they certainly wouldn't draw conclusions without reading it.
You quoted it claiming it proved obstruction it does not at ALL.

I linked the article... I can't post the entire article due to forum and copyright rules. :rolleyes:
YOU chose that SPECIFIC quote. I assume all the rest are the same. Since you did not quote any other. Again that quote is NOT obstruction but yet it is in your link claiming it is.

Yes, I chose that specific quote because it is proof that Trump's administration was indeed contacting Flynn. I can see this is a difficult subject for you. That happens when you DON'T EVEN READ THE LINKS.

The more you post, the more I doubt you were even in the military, let alone a Gunny.
I just read your link that is the ONLY message quoted and it does not involve threats implied or otherwise. As for me being in the military I don't really care what you believe you have proven you are to STUPID to breath.

It is the only quote released. You must have problems with reading comprehension since it said it was part of the redacted report.

I quoted ONE PART. You claimed denial on an article you didn't read, which tells me you are a brainwashed idget. How in hell you could possibly get to a Gunny is beyond me. All the Gunnys I ever dealt with were all about details... they certainly wouldn't draw conclusions without reading it.

I linked the article... I can't post the entire article due to forum and copyright rules. :rolleyes:
YOU chose that SPECIFIC quote. I assume all the rest are the same. Since you did not quote any other. Again that quote is NOT obstruction but yet it is in your link claiming it is.

Yes, I chose that specific quote because it is proof that Trump's administration was indeed contacting Flynn. I can see this is a difficult subject for you. That happens when you DON'T EVEN READ THE LINKS.

The more you post, the more I doubt you were even in the military, let alone a Gunny.
I just read your link that is the ONLY message quoted and it does not involve threats implied or otherwise. As for me being in the military I don't really care what you believe you have proven you are to STUPID to breath.

It's spelled "breathe."

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller
Lol Executive privilege

It is the only quote released. You must have problems with reading comprehension since it said it was part of the redacted report.
And my point still stands. the quote does NOT provide any evidence of Obstruction and if that is their smoking gun they have a HUGE problem. as for your claim I was wrong be VERY SPECIFIC now and quote from the article where they provide any ACTUAL evidence of Obstruction....

It's spelled "breathe."

It would also be 'too.'

It's spelled "breathe."

It would also be 'too.'
Waiting for the quote......

BREAKING: Flynn told Special Counsel about efforts to interfere in investigation

Was this injected into the Mueller report? Not sure? It doesn't appear to be. But, at any rate, this new evidence, cementing obstruction, via Michael Flynn's testimony to Mueller, revealing that members of Trumps team, lawyers, and others encouraged Flynn to interfere in the investigation by communicating that desire through Flynn's own lawyers. Folks, there never was, nor will there ever be an exoneration of Trump. The evidence against Trump is staggering.

And, if that wasn't enough, our own Republican controlled Congress at the time, participated in encouraging that interference. Almost the entire party was involved in trying to cover the crimes of Flynn and Trump up, by encouraging Flynn to interfere in the investigation into Trump/Russia.

To hear Republicans and Trump talk about no collusion and no obstruction has been such a pitifully orchestrated talking point, that gives new meaning to the word lying.

If you play that card now, you're either too retarded to know better, or you are just a bald faced liar. Trump couldn't be more guilty of obstruction and collusion as of tonight. Thanks to Michael Flynn, he gave us an entire new meaning to the word obstruction as it relates to Trump and the Republicans in Congress. They're nothing but criminals and traitors to this country.

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller
"If true"....How many times have you moonbats fallen for that siren song over the past couple years?

Got-dammit will you nutbars ever run out of straws to grasp at?

Bombshell.jpg

"If true"....How many times have you moonbats fallen for that siren song over the past couple years?

Yes, I posted "if true," because I am not going to post it as fact until all the evidence comes out.

Unlike the Trump supporters that come to this thread and many others to say they are false without seeing the evidence... and in fact saying Trump should be able to block the release of that evidence.

Yes, I posted "if true," because I am not going to post it as fact until all the evidence comes out.

Unlike the Trump supporters that come to this thread and many others to say they are false without seeing the evidence... and in fact saying Trump should be able to block the release of that evidence.
You posted "if true" because you're a gullible chump, who will grasp at any available straw you can to keep your RUSSIA! fantasy alive.

Breaking Update!

The Flynn story is a nothing burger deflection from the real story the media is not reporting on today.

Here's the real story:
Twitter

I'm sure Mueller just wanted to share war stories and Flynn didn't have any information to share during the 19 interviews he did with the Mueller team.

View attachment 261227
There is no "if true", It is.

Forum List

Back