If True, This is Clear Evidence of Obstruction

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller
"If true"....How many times have you moonbats fallen for that siren song over the past couple years?

Got-dammit will you nutbars ever run out of straws to grasp at?

View attachment 261227
There is no "if true", It is.

Yeah, sure....

Noose.jpg

LOL all that says is we need to know if there was anything, NOTHING in that statement implies or threatens any action if the info was given....

That is just one voicemail. If you read the article, which you obviously didn't since you responded in a minute, then you'd know that. Typical Trump supporter to argue denial on an article you didn't even read.

I DID read the article and it DID NOT STATE how many times this happened. In fact, it states twice that these "multiple times" were between the WH and CONGRESS. How many is multiple times? And where the fuck are they in the Mueller report???

I'm sure that when this all blows over with nothing new, you and the rest of your moonbat glee club will find some new straws to grasp at.
Nothing will blow over. Obstruction has been proven from multiple examples.
Do the paint chips stay crunchy in milk?
Lol! Republicans and their losing strategy of just being juvenile and silly. You are so pitiful; /www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/mueller-reveals-new-unredacted-information-re-obstruction-59791941741

They have the physical evidence.

LOL all that says is we need to know if there was anything, NOTHING in that statement implies or threatens any action if the info was given....

That is just one voicemail. If you read the article, which you obviously didn't since you responded in a minute, then you'd know that. Typical Trump supporter to argue denial on an article you didn't even read.

I DID read the article and it DID NOT STATE how many times this happened. In fact, it states twice that these "multiple times" were between the WH and CONGRESS. How many is multiple times? And where the fuck are they in the Mueller report???

I think you read that wrong. It says, "...where either he or his attorneys received communications from persons connected to the Administration or Congress that could have affected both his willingness to cooperate and the completeness of that cooperation.."

it doesn't say it was between the White has and Congress. It says that Flynn was contacted BY PEOPLE from the White or Congress.

It also says that the voicemail part was in the redacted report, referencing that there is a good possibility that more specific information is being redacted.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer."

Michael Flynn: People Tied To Trump, Congress Tried To Sway What He Told Mueller

If true that people in the Trump administration, including his own lawyers, tried influence Flynn to either lie or not share information with Mueller's investigation, it is clear evidence of obstruction. I wonder who the lawyer was on the voicemail. If it was McGahn, then we know why he spent so many hours with Mueller's team.

"Thursday’s memo also notes that Flynn provided a voicemail to investigators of one of those possible attempts to sway him, which was referenced in the full redacted version of Mueller’s report. A personal attorney for Trump left the message on the phone of Flynn’s lawyer.

t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government,” the voicemail states, according to Mueller’s office. “f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains.”"

There’s more than ample evidence that Trump engaged in criminal obstruction – that’s not the issue.

The issue is that no matter how clear and compelling the evidence, Justice will continue to refuse to indict Trump.

The evidence is therefore meaningful to either Congress at liberty to begin the impeachment process, or to the voters at liberty to remove Trump from office at the ballot box.

But the truth of the evidence and how compelling it is was never in question.

Let it go, Jake. Commies Comey, Brennan and Mueller will get theirs soon enough

I'm not Jake. If we wanted to end this and get over it, then we should see the fully unredacted report and get it all out there.

LOl! They have proven nothing with them. But the physical evidence of the voice mails between Flynn and Trump lawyers is proof of obstruction

Lol

The headline does NOT match the facts.

It's like a headline, "Flynn told Mueller, er, um, Trump was behind the Limburg Kidnapping!"

LOl! They have proven nothing with them. But the physical evidence of the voice mails between Flynn and Trump lawyers is proof of obstruction
Are you fucking retarded???? What the fuck was obstructed????

I'm not Jake. If we wanted to end this and get over it, then we should see the fully unredacted report and get it all out there.
They will fight tooth and nail for that not to happen, even though Congress at this point doesn't need it.

This is probably the democrat high water mark just before DeClas sweep the Party out to sea

Lol

The headline does NOT match the facts.

It's like a headline, "Flynn told Mueller, er, um, Trump was behind the Limburg Kidnapping!"
Except they aren't talking about the Limburg kidnapping. Your desperation is too obvious. The physical evidence proves obstruction.

This is probably the democrat high water mark just before DeClas sweep the Party out to sea
Yea, obstruction has been proven, and Trump's ship just sank.

A voice mail encouraging Flynn to interfere with the investigation by Trumps lawyers is proven obstruction. Which proves, that if you can't see that reality and truth, you are fucking retarded.

The only way trump could have obstructed an investigation into something that didn’t happen would be to say it happened and he did it.
I haven’t heard that yet.
Except collusion happened, and it was proven. Trump toads don't seem to be able to understand that part.

Lewdog you made a claim your linked story had evidence of obstruction, you then quoted the passage, the passage is NOT obstruction in any way or form, it neither threatens NOR implies any adverse action against Flynn it simple asks for INFORMATION. I am wait for you to link a quote from your article that you said I did not understand that proves any form of Obstruction. You can not because the story does not have any thing like that, yet you used it to attack me. You are an idiot, a liar and a Fool.

A voice mail encouraging Flynn to interfere with the investigation by Trumps lawyers is proven obstruction. Which proves, that if you can't see that reality and truth, you are fucking retarded.

Also the voice mail was AFTER Flynn had broken away from the joint defense he has with the President, meaning that he and his lawyers could no longer share information with Trump and his lawyers.

NOTHING in that voicemail threatens or implies any adverse action against Flynn, it simply asks for INFORMATION. I suggest you learn what Obstruction is dumb ass.

Forum List

Back