If This Is True...The Photos

The above is one of two US soldiers beheaded that day...
You revolting piece of shit. Quit using the troops for political talking points...do you have that person's permission to put their death all over the internet?

Oh fucking bullshit right back at you,, if you can use the pictures to make American soldiers look bad and to bring them to danger then by god it's fair to show whats done to an American soldier..

You revolting piece of shit. Quit using the troops for political talking points...do you have that person's permission to put their death all over the internet?

Why didn't you have the same outrage for the author of this thread who was doing the exact same thing? Using troops for political talking points? And he didn't put their death on all over the internet, the terrorists who killed them did along with the media who supports them. I'm sure you had the same outrage with them as well? Pathetic.

Why didn't you have the same outrage for the author of this thread who was doing the exact same thing? Using troops for political talking points? And he didn't put their death on all over the internet, the terrorists who killed them did along with the media who supports them. I'm sure you had the same outrage with them as well? Pathetic.

Pecksniffian! would be an accurate description.

Huh? :cuckoo:

Where have I "USED" the troops? This thread is about the raping of women and children and detainees. IF IT IS TRUE it must be prosecuted. You have a problem with that?

Where have I "USED" the troops? This thread is about the raping of women and children and detainees. IF IT IS TRUE it must be prosecuted. You have a problem with that?

As mentioned earlier, the people who broke the law at Abu Graib were prosecuted and dealt with appropriately. What part of that don't you understand?

As mentioned earlier, the people who broke the law at Abu Graib were prosecuted and dealt with appropriately. What part of that don't you understand?

I didn't hear of the crimes mentioned in this information prosecuted. Did you? What part of that don't you understand?

I didn't hear of the crimes mentioned in this information prosecuted. Did you? What part of that don't you understand?

You don't even know if this 'information' is true, nor do you know if they are that they were never prosecuted. When you have facts, then you can attempt the smear the entire US military based on the actions of a few. Until then crawl back under your rock.

You don't even know if this 'information' is true, nor do you know if they are that they were never prosecuted. When you have facts, then you can attempt the smear the entire US military based on the actions of a few. Until then crawl back under your rock.

You don't know me or my motivation. You obviously don't care about facts. Where have I indicated that I would like the military smeared?

It seems this topic makes you nervous. Is there something you need to get off your chest?

Only the lowly. What part of that don't you understand. The people who created the enviroment and gave the orders were not prosecuted.

We locked up a few dogfaces to satisfy the public.

You don't know me or my motivation. You obviously don't care about facts. Where have I indicated that I would like the military smeared?

It seems this topic makes you nervous. Is there something you need to get off your chest?

What facts have you posted exactly? What makes you think I'm nervous? :lol: Even if what you're saying is true, it's based on the actions of small group of people out of thousands that serve with dignity and pride, and is certainly not any reflection on the military as a whole. If it's true, then people will be dealt with under the law just as they have before. End of story.

What facts have you posted exactly? What makes you think I'm nervous? :lol: Even if what you're saying is true, it's based on the actions of small group of people out of thousands that serve with dignity and pride, and is certainly not any reflection on the military as a whole.

That is irrelevant when it comes to the effect of the scandal on other countries around the world. If I was a foreign country and the US chastized me for human rights violations, I'd ask "who the fuck are you to point fingers at me?"

What facts have you posted exactly? What makes you think I'm nervous? :lol: Even if what you're saying is true, it's based on the actions of small group of people out of thousands that serve with dignity and pride, and is certainly not any reflection on the military as a whole.

That is irrelevant when it comes to the effect of the scandal on other countries around the world. If I was a foreign country and the US chastized me for human rights violations, I'd ask "who the fuck are you to point fingers at me?"

When other countries stop pointing their fingers, then maybe they can talk when they're perfect as well. You act like no one else does it (point fingers), give me a break.

What facts have you posted exactly? What makes you think I'm nervous? :lol: Even if what you're saying is true, it's based on the actions of small group of people out of thousands that serve with dignity and pride, and is certainly not any reflection on the military as a whole. If it's true, then people will be dealt with under the law just as they have before. End of story.

How do you conclude I don't respect and support the military as a whole? It is definitely NOT the end of the story if this is true.

How do you conclude I don't respect and support the military as a whole? It is definitely NOT the end of the story if this is true.

Yet you're willing to post conjecture and then talk about it as if it were true? Why don't you tell me what your agenda is then?

So your morality is quite selective, and only allowable when pointed at the American military?

Those photos are just a sample of what our troops have been up against. And what a certain fanatical Muslim mentality would very much like to do to any and all who don't subscribe to their twisted version of religion.

So as I originally stated - use some perspective when going about citing the actions of a very few part time military personnel and blanketing our Armed Forces with your own personal bias against them.

Some in these forums have served - and have lost loved ones to this service.

When you wish to rebuke a few American soldiers for innapropriate actions against some prisoners, remember those photos of the beheadings, of the body being dragged through the streets.

And then thank whatever god you do or do not believe in, that you live in America and enjoy the comforts, protections, and freedom to pass judgement on the very men and women who make those comforts, protections, and freedom so.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE OFFENDED AT THE KIND OF INHUMANITY WE ARE UP AGAINST, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK WHICH WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BRUTAL BEHEADING OF PRIVATE CITIZEN AND AMERICAN CONTRACTOR EUGENE ARMSTRONG. WHILE SUCH IMAGES ARE TERRIBLY UNSETTLING, THEY ARE A CLEAR AND UNDENIABLE TESTAMENT TO THE ABJECT BRUTALITY OF THE FANATICAL MUSLIM MINDSET. IT SHOULD ALSO BE NOTED THAT SUCH EXAMPLES ARE NOW FAR FEWER IN IRAQ - DUE IN GREAT PART TO THE BRAVERY AND PROFESSIONALISM OF OUR AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

WARNING: GRAPHIC BRUTALITY

TruthTube. tv   18+ Eugene Armstrong Beheaded by MUSLIM Animals!

Yet you're willing to post conjecture and then talk about it as if it were true? Why don't you tell me what your agenda is then?

Yet you're willing to post conjecture and then talk about it as if it were true?

I have held off posting of this for a long time because I did not want to believe it. Don't even try to put words in my mouth. You are not any more of or any better an american than I. As an american I demand to know if these things were done in my name.

Conjecture? Hardly. There is more than a prima facia case. I have heard about this for over a year and several months. Pictures of it is a new developement. I have not seen the pictures myself. I'm not saying I want to either. What I would like is for the president or eric holder to deny that they show rape.

My agenda is to see that my country lives up to the ideals my own forfathers faught for in WWI and WWII. I am proud of them and I know they are proud of me. Your opinion has been stained by your comments

For Pete's sake, this is retarded.

Pictures of beheaded US soldiers proves that there is an army of savages after us.

Pictures of rape/torture only proves a few bad apples.

Let's take the rose colored glasses off.

So your morality is quite selective, and only allowable when pointed at the American military?

Those photos are just a sample of what our troops have been up against. And what a certain fanatical Muslim mentality would very much like to do to any and all who don't subscribe to their twisted version of religion.

So as I originally stated - use some perspective when going about citing the actions of a very few part time military personnel and blanketing our Armed Forces with your own personal bias against them.

Some in these forums have served - and have lost loved ones to this service.

When you wish to rebuke a few American soldiers for innapropriate actions against some prisoners, remember those photos of the beheadings, of the body being dragged through the streets.

And then thank whatever god you do or do not believe in, that you live in America and enjoy the comforts, protections, and freedom to pass judgement on the very men and women who make those comforts, protections, and freedom so.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE OFFENDED AT THE KIND OF INHUMANITY WE ARE UP AGAINST, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK WHICH WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BRUTAL BEHEADING OF PRIVATE CITIZEN AND AMERICAN CONTRACTOR EUGENE ARMSTRONG. WHILE SUCH IMAGES ARE TERRIBLY UNSETTLING, THEY ARE A CLEAR AND UNDENIABLE TESTAMENT TO THE ABJECT BRUTALITY OF THE FANATICAL MUSLIM MINDSET. IT SHOULD ALSO BE NOTED THAT SUCH EXAMPLES ARE NOW FAR FEWER IN IRAQ - DUE IN GREAT PART TO THE BRAVERY AND PROFESSIONALISM OF OUR AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

WARNING: GRAPHIC BRUTALITY

TruthTube. tv** 18+ Eugene Armstrong Beheaded by MUSLIM Animals!
Did you have permission to post the pictures of the beheaded Americans? I doubt it. You're a fucking asshole.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE OFFENDED AT THE KIND OF INHUMANITY ISLAM IS UP AGAINST, PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK WHICH WILL TAKE YOU TO THE BRUTAL RAPE AND TORTURE OF PRIVATE CITIZEN AND IRAQI CONTRACTOR. WHILE SUCH IMAGES ARE TERRIBLY UNSETTLING, THEY ARE A CLEAR AND UNDENIABLE TESTAMENT TO THE ABJECT BRUTALITY OF THE FANATICAL CHRISTIAN, AMERICAN MINDSET.

Anyone can play the propoganda game. Don't give yourself too much credit.

You know.......something to look at here for you people who have never served in the US Armed Forces.....

A team is only as strong as it's weakest member, and one idiot can fuck up the reputation of an entire command if it's done badly enough. Need an example? Some moron decided to go out in Dubai when we were there in '91, and got drunk. Walking back to the ship, they passed by a whole bunch of cars. One of the idiots decided to break in, hotwire it, and go joyriding around the town, being chased by the local authorities.

It almost caused an international incident, and for the next few months, our carrier was known as a shit bird of the fleet.

The actions by these reservists over at Abu Graib are pretty much a black eye for the entire military at the time that it happened. As a military man, I'm not going to ignore it, I'm going to acknowledge that yeah.....some of my fellow brothers and sisters in arms fucked up, and I'm not going to make excuses.

But what I WILL do, is point to all the other shining examples that we do have, and hope that eventually, the stellar service of those individuals will eventually dull the memory of the fucksticks that screwed up.

Making excuses only gets you in trouble, and makes you look like shit to the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back