If this is progress...

Translation - Stop posting how the surge is working. Good news is the last things I want to read

no translation: YOU were the one who claimed that American casualties were decreased by 60%. When will you ever back that up or have the grace to retract that false claim?

and the answer is, of course, never. You will never back up your claims and you will never have the grace to retract them. You cannot debate ...you are a moron.

bitchslapping you is starting to get boring again.

and the answer is, of course, never. You will never back up your claims and you will never have the grace to retract them. You cannot debate ...you are a moron.

bitchslapping you is starting to get boring again.

Will I go on your ignore list for what, the fifth time?

I hear anger management classes do sometimes help

Maybe even for MM

there is a difference between being annoyed and being angry, RSR.

you annoy me because you refuse to debate with any degree of intellectual integrity. you make statements and then never ever ever ever back them up. that annoys me. but I am not angry at all at YOU. trust me. you are nowhere near significant enough in my life to ANGER me. YOu are just a monor annoyance, and one of the reasons why I don't put you back on ignore is that I get a guilty pleasure out of kicking the shit out of you... and it is so easy to do.

you annoy me because you refuse to debate with any degree of intellectual integrity. you make statements and then never ever ever ever back them up. that annoys me. but I am not angry at all at YOU. trust me. you are nowhere near significant enough in my life to ANGER me. YOu are just a monor annoyance, and one of the reasons why I don't put you back on ignore is that I get a guilty pleasure out of kicking the shit out of you... and it is so easy to do.

Seems more like anger

Kicking the shit out of me?

You are like a hammer without a head

Here is a great example of how the anti war peace niks support the troops

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0anRyWT9nQg[/ame]

do you see ME in that video? of course not. It is like me posting a picture of Eric Rudolph and claiming that HE is an example of how conservatives value life. We both have wackos on our side....

Seems more like anger

Kicking the shit out of me?

You are like a hammer without a head

how it seems is not what it is..I am not at all angry, trust me....just mildly annoyed and periodically amused. "kicking the shit out of you" is what is known as an "idiomatic expression".

When will you ever answer the growing list of unanswered questions that I continue to ask you?

do you see ME in that video? of course not. It is like me posting a picture of Eric Rudolph and claiming that HE is an example of how conservatives value life. We both have wackos on our side....

The anti war left has cornered the market on wackos

But the video does capture the support the libs show for the troops

I have before

It is something to watch the peace loving left show their true colors in public

I didn't asked you if you HAVE been lumped together with them, I asked you if you wished to be, if you thought it was appropriate when it was done to you?

I am use to libs and how they debate

Nothing really surprises me anymore

the fact that you seem pathologically incapable of answering ANY question ever posed to you certainly does not surprise ME anymore, that is for sure. Let me try again:

I didn't asked you if you HAVE been lumped together with them, I asked you if you wished to be, and if you thought it was appropriate when it was done to you?

answer the question please...that is how a dialog is supposed to progress.... questions and answers. try it.

the fact that you seem pathologically incapable of answering ANY question ever posed to you certainly does not surprise ME anymore, that is for sure. Let me try again:

I didn't asked you if you HAVE been lumped together with them, I asked you if you wished to be, and if you thought it was appropriate when it was done to you?

answer the question please...that is how a dialog is supposed to progress.... questions and answers. try it.

Nothing libs say bother me

I do not care what libs say about me

How much clearer can I make it?

Forum List

Back