If this is progress...

Trying to take back your confession?

just because you cannot read, does not mean that I confessed to anything. I clearly stated my position....the sentence contained an IF that you seem incapable of seeing, for some reason.... and you also seem incapable of understanding the meaning of the sentence with the "if" in it.....

why don't you go back to school, take some english composition classes, learn the meaning of words, and then come on back.

you DID say that you could not see an 'if' in a sentence that clearly contained that word, didn't you?

If you are trying to retract your confession - call John Edwards

He will need a job after he drop out of the race

If you are trying to retract your confession - call John Edwards

He will need a job after he drop out of the race

nothing to retract.... did you ever find that "if"?

you know...the one that was right there in the sentence that you quoted?

fucking blind moron

:rofl: :rofl:

Are you upset you could not delete your true feelings before someone found it?

found what? I stand by everything I have written. You are the one who posted the sentence and claimed that there was not an 'if" in it. IT is you who cannot read. not me.

you are a moron and an obstinant one at that.

found what? I stand by everything I have written. You are the one who posted the sentence and claimed that there was not an 'if" in it. IT is you who cannot read. not me.

you are a moron and an obstinant one at that.

Then what is your problem?

You admit you want failure like most Dems

don't change the subject.... I never said that I wanted defeat.... and you can't read.

I understand that admitting that you cannot read two letter words in the english language is a tough pill to swallow.....

but you did say that you could not see the word 'if' in a sentence that clearly had the word 'if' in it!
:cuckoo:

as I said earlier

"I, for one, hope that, if this war continues to slip into carnage and chaos, Team Bush is somehow sometime somewhere brought up on charges of war crimes."

do you see the "if" NOW?

as I said earlier

"I, for one, hope that, if this war continues to slip into carnage and chaos, Team Bush is somehow sometime somewhere brought up on charges of war crimes."

do you see the "if" NOW?

You have confirmed waht I have said about you for awhile - take a pill

do you see the 'if'?

You said earlier that you couldn't see it. I just wondered if your eyesight had improved.

You DO remember when you said that you didn't see any 'if' in that sentence don't you?

You do know that, with the if, it has a totally different meaning than the one you were trying to manufacture?

or is all that just too much english grammar talk for you?

do you see the 'if'?

You said earlier that you couldn't see it. I just wondered if your eyesight had improved.

You DO remember when you said that you didn't see any 'if' in that sentence don't you?

You do know that, with the if, it has a totally different meaning than the one you were trying to manufacture?

or is all that just too much english grammar talk for you?

The truth is to make you feel better - seems to have the opposite efect on you

Let me know when you find one

here are a few:

in THIS thread, posts #62, #82, and #90 among others

in other threads recently:

"because of the "success" of the "surge", American casualties in Iraq have decreased by 60%"

"when a school district changed the name of the december vacation from "Christmas vacation" to "Winter vacation" it RUINED THE HOLIDAY FOR EVERYONE!"

when you get done tap admitting your errors in those instances, I have plenty more where they came from.

Forum List

Back