If this is all the left have against Trump, he will be our next President

There's a thread here on how Trump is a narcissist

Yeh, like anyone cares! Who cares if he is.... tht or whatever... when HE is the one who knows what's best for this country. The other one knows how to destroy the country

People who vote against Trump are objectively STUPID

So if this is all they have on him... that he is a little "too much" into himself (not always a bad thing, 2b sure)

We are in like Flynn (whoever he is... probably some dude who knew too much so obummer had to hate on him.... :rolleyes: )

Oh wait... I momentarily forgot... LOL: How could I forget this??

He is under indictments galore.

Gee... wonder how I could forget.. But anyhow...

Iowa speaks for all of America

enough said :)

+
Silly guy. Iowa speaks for GOP Iowa, nothing more. Watch Nikki close up on DJT tomorrow.

Liberals lie about the pettiest things

Trump's IQ for example.

They call him stuff like low IQ because they have nothing else to throw at him but lying, emotive BS. They know the American people are onto them (Trump's enemies)

I have heard from a reliable source that Trump's IQ is way above avg, something like 160 or so. True, I have not seen the actual IQ test

but I know he has a high IQ... you can tell by what he says and what he does. When he was president, we didn't have total strangers invading us at the border, some of whom raped and murdered Americans

Liberals lie about the pettiest things

Trump's IQ for example.

They call him stuff like low IQ because they have nothing else to throw at him but lying, emotive BS. They know the American people are onto them (Trump's enemies)

I have heard from a reliable source that Trump's IQ is way above avg, something like 160 or so. True, I have not seen the actual IQ test

but I know he has a high IQ... you can tell by what he says and what he does. When he was president, we didn't have total strangers invading us at the border, some of whom raped and murdered Americans
Based on the above post, I think we all know who has an especially low IQ.

Whatever Trump's faults and shortcomings or alleged...

HE knows how to run the country

He has proven that to us in spades!

He knows what America wants.. to be protected from all invasions, for one

At least he could function while under phony indictments and impeachment hearings, etc

the stumbler in chief we have now... nuff said
BULLSHIT!

Trump will not win.. Stop believing polls.. I always a hang up when a pollster calls.

It is Trump who constantly derides his opponents for having low IQ.
Yet, he speaks with the vocabulary of a fourth grader, does not understand basic scientific concepts or math.
Trump does not read the material he is given and his aids have to dumb it down for him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back