If this Board created a band..

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
:)

is.php

Oh, nevermind.. I know who all 3 are.. Just "forgot" who the one on the right was..

I'm calling EEOC. On behalf of Bonnie and myself! What kind of USMB band would it be, without a token female? Hell, they got one guy going for the other's pants! I'm figuring Bonnie and I can spit a million! Hear that Jimnyc? :laugh:

Kathianne said:
I'm calling EEOC. On behalf of Bonnie and myself! What kind of USMB band would it be, without a token female? Hell, they got one guy going for the other's pants! I'm figuring Bonnie and I can spit a million! Hear that Jimnyc? :laugh:

Kathianne, Is there a picture of you on the board? I must have missed it. :usa:

Abbey Normal said:
Kathianne, Is there a picture of you on the board? I must have missed it. :usa:

Tsktsk.. I don't recall seeing one of you, either...

Hey, Bonnie and myself, well we didn't want to be harassed, so we didn't post pics. Now you all come and say that you are starting a band. Not just a band, but a USMB band, with the most 'whatever' Members. Well, me and
Bonnie and whoever else mods/wannabeemods/wannabeeadmins/wannabeeright well we are offended. So we protest. We want to be heard! Personally, I'm going directly to Kos and seeing if he won't pick up my trail of woe. :teeth:

MtnBiker said:
It looks like Nato is trying to put his hand down Jim's pants.

I have no recollections of that picture, must have been all the free drugs...

(reminds me of the line from Love Actually, where the "bad grand dad of rock n roll" tells kids on a TRL style show, "hey kids, don't buy drugs, become a popstar and they give them to you for free" )

Who's gonna play bass? Doug?

If there really was a USMB band, it would have the weirdest sound ever. You could play some bass, some reggae influence in there. I'd play some whiny indie rock songs. Maybe Clay could freestyle for us. We'd need a drummer. Or, we could just get DMP to beat box for us. :rock:

Forum List

Back