Don't Like Ghosts? How About Warm and Fuzzy?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Personally, I'm a sucker for kittens and baby ducks. But I have a cat, and he's a lazy old fifteen year old. Still healthy, and likes to fool around. But I love cats. I think they're an amazing animal, and probably the most efficient killing machine God ever created. But, they have their tender moments...

file000.jpg

file002.jpg

file010.jpg

file008.jpg

file001.jpg

I'm more of a dog man myself. Cats seem too much like women with their mood swings, at least the cats I've been around. However, I come across a cool cat every once in awhile, and that to me looks like one, you cool cat. ;)

Semper Fi said:
I'm more of a dog man myself. Cats seem too much like women with their mood swings, at least the cats I've been around. However, I come across a cool cat every once in awhile, and that to me looks like one, you cool cat. ;)

You're barely 16.. You think women have mood swings now? Just wait. :D

Semper Fi said:
If any of the popular sitcoms ring true, then I know exactly what to expect :(

:D

Keep in mind, it's only the audience laughing.. :D There will be a few times you're just better off handing over your (full) wallet, and disappearing. :D

Awesome pic's! I love the one with the baby, of course. And the B&W with the horse is really cool! :thup:

Shattered said:
Keep in mind, it's only the audience laughing.. :D There will be a few times you're just better off handing over your (full) wallet, and disappearing. :D

:rotflmao:

No wonder I'm happy single.... :laugh:

Forum List

Back