If things remain the same - Romney will be our next president

Obama:
Fatherless childhood, worked hard in school, worked hard in college, met a nice woman and married her, good father and good guy. I like the man and respect him for his hard work.
President Obama: average at best. No experience in the executive or any leadership posotions and it shows. No business sense at all. C- as President. Anyone with a business sees this.
Romney: Proven leader.

Obama:
Fatherless childhood, worked hard in school, worked hard in college, met a nice woman and married her, good father and good guy. I like the man and respect him for his hard work.
President Obama: average at best. No experience in the executive or any leadership posotions and it shows. No business sense at all. C- as President. Anyone with a business sees this.

I'm sorry, what proven leadership?

He was a one term governor whe declined to run for a second term because polls had him losing by double digits.

His business record had a few successes, but a few notable failures, like AmPad. And as they used to say when I was in the army, one "Oh Shit!" erases 100 "attaboys".

Frankly, his "business sense" has been to put working people out of good paying jobs and replace them with McJobs. His kind of thinking is what put us in this mess. the idea that you can gut the middle class and still have any kind of economy.

Obama:

Obama's one mistake was thinking he could work with Confederate Republicans. He never thought they would purposely lie to America and work to damage the country. Bush should have taught him that kind of thinking is a mistake. So, on that one issue, he did fail.

Obama:

I'm sorry, what proven leadership?

He was a one term governor whe declined to run for a second term because polls had him losing by double digits.

His business record had a few successes, but a few notable failures, like AmPad. And as they used to say when I was in the army, one "Oh Shit!" erases 100 "attaboys".

Frankly, his "business sense" has been to put working people out of good paying jobs and replace them with McJobs. His kind of thinking is what put us in this mess. the idea that you can gut the middle class and still have any kind of economy.

Eliminated 3 billion dollar deficit IN ONE TERM there and they ended up with a 2 billion surplus. Turn around of FIVE BILLION. That is not leadership?
Organized and led the 2002 Winter Olympics. Do you understand how hard that is?
Founded and led Bain Capital after taking the predecessor of it out of crisis into profitability.
Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School. He has vast business and legal experience and was the highest recruited graduate from Harvard for that. And his experience in the business world is 2nd to none in this race.
Business experience is what we need now.
Out of a predicted 300 million loss or more, which is always the case in these things of government predictions, on the Winter Olympics after he ran the entire thing which consisted of a 350 million budget just for security the damn thing cleared a 100 million profit on a 1.4 billion budget he personally ran.
That is real leadership. NO ONE can match that in this race.

Obama Experiment has ended.

America has gottten electing a negro out of the way.

Now lets get back to business

Eliminated 3 billion dollar deficit IN ONE TERM there and they ended up with a 2 billion surplus. Turn around of FIVE BILLION. That is not leadership?

No. That's called "the economy went from recession to boom" between 2003 to 2007. Revenues went up when people found jobs, expendatures went down when you didn't have to pay them unemployment.

Organized and led the 2002 Winter Olympics. Do you understand how hard that is? Out of a predicted 300 million loss or more, which is always the case in these things of government predictions, on the Winter Olympics after he ran the entire thing which consisted of a 350 million budget just for security the damn thing cleared a 100 million profit on a 1.4 billion budget he personally ran.

Something that ONLY needed to happen because his fellow Mormon cultists broke the rules and bribed Olympic officials to get Olympics Salt Lake City wasn't ready for. He clearly did not break his back trying to save the jobs of AmPad workers. But helping his whackadoo cult save face, yeah, he'll bend over for that.

Founded and led Bain Capital after taking the predecessor of it out of crisis into profitability.
Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School. He has vast business and legal experience and was the highest recruited graduate from Harvard for that. And his experience in the business world is 2nd to none in this race.
That is real leadership. NO ONE can match that in this race

I would suggest you read up on how Bain screwed over the AmPad workers or how Damon Medical paid 100 million in fines for defrauding Medicare on Bain's watch.

I'm getting pretty sick of these "MBA"'s who have run our economy into the ground, and then pat themselves on the back for their brilliance.

Obama:

Obama's one mistake was thinking he could work with Confederate Republicans. He never thought they would purposely lie to America and work to damage the country. Bush should have taught him that kind of thinking is a mistake. So, on that one issue, he did fail.

Confederates know no party affiliation.

No. That's called "the economy went from recession to boom" between 2003 to 2007. Revenues went up when people found jobs, expendatures went down when you didn't have to pay them unemployment.

Organized and led the 2002 Winter Olympics. Do you understand how hard that is? Out of a predicted 300 million loss or more, which is always the case in these things of government predictions, on the Winter Olympics after he ran the entire thing which consisted of a 350 million budget just for security the damn thing cleared a 100 million profit on a 1.4 billion budget he personally ran.

Something that ONLY needed to happen because his fellow Mormon cultists broke the rules and bribed Olympic officials to get Olympics Salt Lake City wasn't ready for. He clearly did not break his back trying to save the jobs of AmPad workers. But helping his whackadoo cult save face, yeah, he'll bend over for that.

That is real leadership. NO ONE can match that in this race

I would suggest you read up on how Bain screwed over the AmPad workers or how Damon Medical paid 100 million in fines for defrauding Medicare on Bain's watch.

I'm getting pretty sick of these "MBA"'s who have run our economy into the ground, and then pat themselves on the back for their brilliance.

Defrauding Medicare is the national past time now unfortunately.
When a private entity that administers Medicare billing gets caught with their pants down how can you blame someone else?
You have no evidence Romney ran anything into the ground. Everything he has ever touched has made a profit.
That would be called a good thing.

Romney isn't well liked, which might change. obama is despised and that will only get worse. obama owns the ows bowel movement. He's getting more hysterical by the day. And, he will lkely be tied up in several lawsuits resulting from his incompetentce and corruption by next year.

If we can tolerate an anti Christian muslim in the white house, we can certainly accept a mormon.

Defrauding Medicare is the national past time now unfortunately.
When a private entity that administers Medicare billing gets caught with their pants down how can you blame someone else?
You have no evidence Romney ran anything into the ground. Everything he has ever touched has made a profit.
That would be called a good thing.

Good for who? Bain? Yeah, it was good for these guys, I guess.

mittromneybaincapital.jpg

These folks, not so much...

u.jpg

Romney isn't well liked, which might change. obama is despised and that will only get worse. obama owns the ows bowel movement. He's getting more hysterical by the day. And, he will lkely be tied up in several lawsuits resulting from his incompetentce and corruption by next year.

If we can tolerate an anti Christian muslim in the white house, we can certainly accept a mormon.

Well, besides the fact that Obama isn't anti-Christian or Muslim, I certainly will NEVER accept a Mormon in the White House. Ever.

Nominate Romney, I will vote for Obama. I will send him money. I will campaign for him. Not because I like the guy, I don't. But I really, really hate Mitt Romney.

Romney will likely get the GOP nomination, but that hardly equates to a win. Just like in 2008, the GOP is going to be stuck with a candidate nobody likes. Romney's ever shifting position on...well, just about everything IS going to hurt him.

Has been "vetted". Been in politics for a long time. No suprises in his personal life. Boy scout clean.

Unless theeconomy does a 180.

No president has been re-eleced with such a crappy economy and lousy job per rating.......................

which is why the republicans have worked so damned hard to keep the economy down.

The debt ceiling stunt and resorting to voting against their own bills When Obama joined them in backing the ideas.

Heres your problem, things are NOT going to stay the same.

Things are getting better.

I know that pains you that things are getting better but MOST Americans care more about this country than they do your republican candidates chances at taking Obamas job.

Has been "vetted". Been in politics for a long time. No suprises in his personal life. Boy scout clean.

No president has been re-eleced with such a crappy economy and lousy job per rating.......................

which is why the republicans have worked so damned hard to keep the economy down.

The debt ceiling stunt and resorting to voting against their own bills When Obama joined them in backing the ideas.

I now that pains you that things are getting better but MOST Americans care more about this country than they do your republican candidates chances at taking Obamas job.

Hey Stoopid, your idiotic party held all three branches for two years and never once passed a budget.. Now what???????

I know that pains you that things are getting better but MOST Americans care more about this country than they do your republican candidates chances at taking Obamas job.

Is your IQ above that of a house plant?

Or did you forget that big 0 and the (D)'s had all 3 branches and actually achieved to make things worse?

Obama is a whore for the unions. That appeals to many that want to continue to make $45 an hour in wages and benefits for an unskilled job.
And they wonder why we are losing jobs and businesses. They have no clue how the free market works.
Save jobs and kill a country.

Dole and McCain were old.

Romney doesnt look old.

The only 2 incumbents to lose in the last 30 some years were Carter and Bush Sr., both who lackluster campaigners who lost to very good, charismatic campaigners.

Obama is a great campaigner, Romney has no charisma. Democrats AND Republicans are being blamed for whatever ails the country. Obama's foreign policy record is unassailable, despite what rightwing propagandists would tell you. The big swing states of Ohio and Florida have very unpopular Republican governors. The trend in the economic is positive.

A lot of wishful thinking in that statement.

So you have an awful president who might get re-elected despite economic failure the most profound since Hoover, because the GOP nominee is a Weird Mormon Robot that even his own supporters can't get excited about.

Isn't this a sad commentary on American politics?

By all rights, Obama's own party should have forced him off the stage, which is what any other advanced democracy would have done with this level of failure.

But he might prevail because the GOP establishment is going to play it safe and nominate the least exciting guy.

That's the worst load of crap I've read here all week.

Forum List

Back