If things remain the same - Romney will be our next president

Has been "vetted". Been in politics for a long time. No suprises in his personal life. Boy scout clean.

Unless theeconomy does a 180.

No president has been re-eleced with such a crappy economy and lousy job per rating.......................

But there's one little problem.

Nobody actually likes the guy.

Elections are won by the guy people find likable.

If you nominate Romney over the objections of the 75% of Republicans who are conservatives, evangelicals and Tea partiers, you will have a third party movement that will split the anti-Obama vote and Obama gets a second term. Easy.

Seriously, I've been talking to Romney supporters since 2008. No one acutally talks about his principles, his charisma or his great record as a governor.

Discounting the ones who are LDS Cultists, the usual arguments for him are that he's "moderate" (keeping in mind that when the GOP nominates moderates, they lose) he's a successful businesman (except that he laid thousands of people off in his business ventures, which is like getting caught kicking a puppy in this economy) and he's electable (Forgetting the fact that he's lost 80% of the elections he's ever stood in.)

Oh, yeah, and the one you make, that he's been "vetted" because he's run before. Right. So was McCain. So was Dole. See how well those worked out? The 'It's his turn" strategy hasn't worked for the GOP since 1988. The GOP lost four out of the last five popular votes for President with that kind of thinking.

Dole and McCain were old.

Romney doesnt look old.

He's looking a lot older lately.

2009-02-24-GOPBABY.jpg

Romney is boy-scout sqeeky clean in his persoanl.

Thelibs are going after hisMuslim faith calling it a cult

wont work

Is he the most excitable guy - n0 - but the most qualified we got.....................

His "Muslim" faith? Whooooops. Well, I can understand your confusion. they are both evil religions started by con men who wanted to screw little girls.

Guy, I'm as right wing as they come. And I consider Mormonism a cult.

oh really LOL. And when you find out that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are 3 Gods what will you say about Mormonism then.

Romney is boy-scout sqeeky clean in his persoanl.

Thelibs are going after hisMuslim faith calling it a cult

wont work

Is he the most excitable guy - n0 - but the most qualified we got.....................

His "Muslim" faith? Whooooops. Well, I can understand your confusion. they are both evil religions started by con men who wanted to screw little girls.

Guy, I'm as right wing as they come. And I consider Mormonism a cult.

oh really LOL. And when you find out that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are 3 Gods what will you say about Mormonism then.

There are no Gods.

And you can't become a God on your own planet if you wear magic underwear in this life.

It's always interesting to see these threads where the conservatives said that Mittens would win, and by how much he would win.

Unfortunately for them, they got it exactly backwards. Obama won, and the Dems made gains in both the House and the Senate.

Has been "vetted". Been in politics for a long time. No suprises in his personal life. Boy scout clean.

No president has been re-eleced with such a crappy economy and lousy job per rating.......................

fail_2.jpg

Mid terms in 2 years GOP will gain all those seats back and more.
Just as soon as Obama was elected he went back into do nothing mode.
Or did he ever leave that mode?
What policies has he offered OTHER THAN TAX THE RICH has he offered?
Where?
HELLO

Where?
HELLO

Nawww, they probably won't. The GOP is going to collapse into a civil war between the Teabaggers and the Establishment.

You're gonna start paying your fair share in taxes. Learn to deal.

Where?
HELLO

If they keep obstructing and the country goes over the fiscal slope, EVERYONE is going to blame the GOP.

Expect to see a Democratic Senate and House next election.

Where?
HELLO

Nawww, they probably won't. The GOP is going to collapse into a civil war between the Teabaggers and the Establishment.

How will I pay "my fair share"?
My stuff is in tax free municipal bonds Joe. I pay NO tax on any of the profits.
Your Democrat buddies set that up for me and them.
Hint to the dumb masses: THERE ARE MORE RICH FOLK IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY than the Republican party in Congress.
Is it better getting fucked in the ass by a stooge Plutocrat Democrat than a Republican?
SUCKERS

Where?
HELLO

How will I pay "...]

Yup, you're brilliant and you have a 12 inch dick.

Everyone can be a hero on the internets...

I really have to wonder about the kind of people who have to brag about their supposed success on the internet...

Where?
HELLO

If they keep obstructing and the country goes over the fiscal slope, EVERYONE is going to blame the GOP.

Expect to see a Democratic Senate and House next election.

Then everyone is a dumbass.
Used to be everyone knew that SPENDING is the problem until free shit took over and folks can live their life foolishly and make bad choices with no consequences because Mommy Government is always there to bail their asses out.
If we elect Democrats all they do is keep spending.
Has anyone noticed now that the Obama deficit projection THAT THEY SUBMITTED is now 1.6 trillion this year, up from 1.4 trillion which was up from 1.2 trillion.
Respectfully, it is time for Americans to wake the fuck up and see the waste this administration is throwing around.

How will I pay "...]

Yup, you're brilliant and you have a 12 inch dick.

Everyone can be a hero on the internets...

I really have to wonder about the kind of people who have to brag about their supposed success on the internet...

14 inch dick.
I am not brilliant, just smarter than you.
Sucks to be Joe.

Used to be everyone knew that SPENDING is the problem until free shit took over and folks can live their life foolishly and make bad choices with no consequences because Mommy Government is always there to bail their asses out.
Has anyone noticed now that the Obama deficit projection THAT THEY SUBMITTED is now 1.6 trillion this year, up from 1.4 trillion which was up from 1.2 trillion.
Respectfully, it is time for Americans to wake the fuck up and see the waste this administration is throwing around.

You're right, we need to raise taxes on the rich to get rid of that deficit.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Frankly, as I keep pointing out, you guys have done this to yourselves...

In your race to get those bigger and bigger profits, you've busted unions, looted pension funds, moved good paying factory jobs to third world shitholes, manipulated the housing market to stick everyone into an underwater mortgage...

And when those damned working people, when they just refuse to keep bending over and take it and go to the government to ask for some help, you just stand there ALL AMAZED when they vote for Democrats, and don't vote for the Weird Mormon Robot who says stuff like "I likes to fire people".

You're right, we need to raise taxes on the rich to get rid of that deficit.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Frankly, as I keep pointing out, you guys have done this to yourselves...

In your race to get those bigger and bigger profits, you've busted unions, looted pension funds, moved good paying factory jobs to third world shitholes, manipulated the housing market to stick everyone into an underwater mortgage...

And when those damned working people, when they just refuse to keep bending over and take it and go to the government to ask for some help, you just stand there ALL AMAZED when they vote for Democrats, and don't vote for the Weird Mormon Robot who says stuff like "I likes to fire people".

So we did it to ourselves to raise the deficit spending from 1.2 to 1.6 trillion this year is your claim.
Earth to Joe: No, the Democrats did it to us.
You must have no kids. The kids will have to pay this back. You are the greedy and selfish one.

So we did it to ourselves to raise the deficit spending from 1.2 to 1.6 trillion this year is your claim.
Earth to Joe: No, the Democrats did it to us.
You must have no kids. The kids will have to pay this back. You are the greedy and selfish one.

No, you did this to us. If you hadn't busted those good paying union jobs and sent them to China, we wouldn't have those people going to the government looking for help.

They'd be providing for themselves.

But when you have a party that is only interested in the rich, and figure they can get enough stupid working people to vote for them by blowing various dog whistles, you pretty much do their work for them.

Frankly, I don't like the fact we have so many people dependent on government. I would much rather have them working good paying jobs that produce goods and services.

Hell did you have it so wrong!
:clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back