“If they had gotten rid of the apostasy punishment, Islam wouldn't exist today.”

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Think about it. If there was no death penalty for leaving Islam, would there be any Muslims left? I think not. Comments?

Think about it. If there was no death penalty for leaving Islam, would there be any Muslims left? I think not. Comments?
They stay for the 72 virgins upon death, the only chance they have at virgins.

This ignores the significant number of converts to Islam occurring in the US today. These converts choose Islam and there is no penalty here for leaving Islam.

Yes, Christianity is shut out in Muslim countries because of their intolerance of Christians, especially intolerance of people who leave Islam. While not the death penalty, Israel bans from immigration all Jews who convert to Christianity.

Why the difference between the Devil's Jews and Muslims to the administration of their intolerance of Christianity? It's not because the Devil's Jews are better. Ironically, it's because Jews are worse than Muslims.

Muslims want everyone to join them, and the threat of death works toward that end. Jews hate you too much to want you want you to join them. So, a Jew isn't going to use the death penalty to force you to be one of them. RWNJ, shithead, Jews want to kill your soul. Jews want to pressure all gentiles become Atheists, liberal Atheists.

Forum List

Back