Pat Robertson, Christian Broadcasting Network founder, recovering from stroke, network says

mhansen2

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
South Dakota
Pat Robertson, Christian Broadcasting Network founder, recovering from stroke, network says

Minutes after receiving tPA, a clot-busting drug, Robertson, 87, was cognizant and had mobility in his limbs, a recovery which the neurologist referred to as a “tPA miracle,” the CBN release said.

It's a MIRACLE! AMEN HALLELUUUUUJAH! What they didn't say was God gave Robertson the stroke in the first place. Doesn't God command every action in the universe?

You're not a big thinker, huh?

Minutes after receiving tPA, a clot-busting drug, Robertson, 87, was cognizant and had mobility in his limbs, a recovery which the neurologist referred to as a “tPA miracle,” the CBN release said.

It's a MIRACLE! AMEN HALLELUUUUUJAH! What they didn't say was God gave Robertson the stroke in the first place. Doesn't God command every action in the universe?

Why would GOD cause Pat Robertson to have a stroke? I'm betting it was a lack of oxygen to Pat's brain...

Murders and rapist have the same kind of miracles.

Is that what I am not? I was wondering.
I bet you wonder about a lot of things.
Yeah, I was wondering why I'm participating in this stupid conversation following my OP. Good-bye.
Your OP was stupid to begin with.

I wonder why Robertson went to he ER, there are some on his show who cure people, they do it right over the TV. The 700 club is junk.

Yeah, I was wondering why I'm participating in this stupid conversation following my OP. Good-bye.

I wonder why Robertson went to he ER, there are some on his show who cure people, they do it right over the TV. The 700 club is junk.
Horse poop. No one on his show cures people. They pray for people to the Lord. You can't be that stupid.

He is brain dead anyway

Horse poop. No one on his show cures people. They pray for people to the Lord. You can't be that stupid.

Oh yes wait till the end, I can feel the lord healing you know they say, what a fake show.

Oh yes wait till the end, I can feel the lord healing you know they say, what a fake show.
Then don't watch it. Duh!!

So, how many Christians do you know that live forever on this earth??
If you are necessary on this earth, God will extend your life. Honor your parents, and God will extend your life.
Nevertheless, Christian or not, it is for every man to die once. The only difference between a Christian death, and the death of any other human is their destination once the clay exterior has given out. We are made in the image of our Father. We are eternal beings. Where we spend that eternity is up to us. Christ gave us his clean record to rely on to determine our place at the Lord's table. It is a gift for which He paid dearly to be able to offer it to us. Accept His gift, and live as a Royal child of the Most High forever.

So, how many Christians do you know that live forever on this earth??
If you are necessary on this earth, God will extend your life. Honor your parents, and God will extend your life.
Nevertheless, Christian or not, it is for every man to die once. The only difference between a Christian death, and the death of any other human is their destination once the clay exterior has given out. We are made in the image of our Father. We are eternal beings. Where we spend that eternity is up to us. Christ gave us his clean record to rely on to determine our place at the Lord's table. It is a gift for which He paid dearly to be able to offer it to us. Accept His gift, and live as a Royal child of the Most High forever.

What you bible says

For the living know that they will die, but the dead don't know anything. There is no longer a reward for them because the memory of them is forgotten. At least the living know they will die, but the dead know nothing; they no longer have a reward, since memory about them has been forgotten.
Ecclesiastes 9:4 ·

Forum List

Back