If There Is No God, Murder Is Not Wrong

God gave us the ability to murder. Think about that for a sec.

You’re the Dufus claiming government determines morality.
And theres another shameless lie, designed to allow you to have a low IQ discussion with yourself. Do you often come here to masturbate publicly?
More babbling. Do you ever post anything beyond 4th grade level?
Of course, crybaby. You were so rattled and stumped by my previous posts that you reverted to a childlike state and made up something easier for you to grapple with. It's all right there in black and white, son.

God gave us the ability to murder. Think about that for a sec.
Yep. Free choice.
God programmed us to murder, just like he murdered in the flood... So is god sinning? Or is murder ok?
Oh, so everyone murders?
You consider murder a sin. So is god a sinner?
You need to define murder.
Drowning people in a flood on purpose is murder, for one.

" Following The Trail "

* A Law Requires An Instance And Enforcement *

Absolute nonsense. Every culture has had laws against harming others, whether murder, rape or just assault. There have been social classes that were exempt, but that is more about corruption than about morality.

I have had numerous people tell me that without God people would murder and rape as much as they wanted. I find that laughable. Right now I murder and rape as much as I want.
By definition , murder would not exist without legal fabrications stipulating when homicide is illegitimate aggression .

A law without an ability to issue a reprise by retort for violations of illegitimate aggression , or a law without an ability to prevent violations of illegitimate aggression , would be reductio ad absurdum concluding that such a law does not exist .

* Either Weigh Figure It Out *

My phone conversation with a missouri state legislator , about its attempt to ban abortion at 8 weeks , stumbled upon the legislator contending that all homicide was murder , including feticide , and that war was not homicide but simply killing .

Perhaps consensus with the term homicide emphatically equating with murder , as opposed to a general description for homicide as simply the killing of a hominid - how ever it occurs , may not be common place .

Thus , as not all homicide is murder , what would determine whether particular instances of homicide are murder ?

* Properties Of The Whole *

By considering monism as deduced from an identity element - a monad representing an infinitesimal , one may infer the characteristics of an infinite number to be intrinsic within nature .

An esoteric characteristic of an infinite number may be ascribed the property of being and becoming through some transition and all of nature emulates that eternal quality by induction .

One may attempt to conjecture that all homicide is murder , because an eternal quality is being violated ; however , as all of nature emulates an eternal quality , the original assertion is contradicted .

* Naturalism Might Suppose *

A perspective that nature itself maintains accounts of balances and reflexively exacts an idealistic response to given events does not provide a verifiable conclusion .

Naturalism could not conclude that a directive against homicide exists intrinsic to nature in part because the macrocosm of nature is supposed to be inchoate , by virtue of lacking sufficient sophistication in its interconnected states necessary for sentience , sapience and introspection .

Theists conjecture that subjective perspectives of a deity or deities determines when homicide is murder and issues a reprise for violations , though as to why an immediate enforcement would not be expected if such a law exists is clearly not forthcoming .

So it seems that whether homicide is murder relies on subjectivity , which is synonymous with a law having been written and capable of being enforced .

Last edited:
If there is no God, murder isn't wrong. You may think it's wrong, but how do you know it's wrong? As Dennis Prager explains, without God, all morality is mere opinion.

Murder is so wrong, it's a crime, just check the laws. No god involved.

Yep. That's why Hitler is dead. What's your point?
And if God fearing people had stayed home in the 1940’s they’d be doing just fine.

And?
Tens of millions who believed their morality was superior to yours.

It seems like you're trying to make a point, but I'm not at all sure what it is. Can you clarify?
Everyone just says my opinion of morality is best. That’s the point of the OP.

Huh... I thought you were making some kind of claim that without gods morality is meaningless.

Anyway, yeah, it's all "opinion", just like all our principles and values. Does that seem like a problem to you?

And if God fearing people had stayed home in the 1940’s they’d be doing just fine.

And?
Tens of millions who believed their morality was superior to yours.

It seems like you're trying to make a point, but I'm not at all sure what it is. Can you clarify?
Everyone just says my opinion of morality is best. That’s the point of the OP.

Huh... I thought you were making some kind of claim that without gods morality is meaningless.

Anyway, yeah, it's all "opinion", just like all our principles and values. Does that seem like a problem to you?
It doesn’t seem logical.

If there is no God, murder isn't wrong. You may think it's wrong, but how do you know it's wrong? As Dennis Prager explains, without God, all morality is mere opinion.

Here is one of Christianity’s flaws. It allows Christians to accept mass shootings. Any Christians murdered just went to heaven. And anyone else? Fuck them.

Code of Ur-Nammu
Laws against murdering were around long before the Christian god because it makes for a good society. Also, laws against theft were around long before the Christian god.

Code of Ur-Nammu
Laws against murdering were around long before the Christian god because it makes for a good society. Also, laws against theft were around long before the Christian god.

Mere opinions. Many steal, many murder, simply because they feel they won’t get caught.

Not possible with God.

Forum List

Back