If There Is No God, Murder Is Not Wrong

And science says survival of the fittest is best for every species.

It does??? Where?
Do I need to explain evolution?
You tried and failed with the wife thing, already corky.

Evolution is survival of the fittest. Humans survive best in communities...communities survive best with moral systems, and killing wives for fun would cause chaos. not survivability dunce.
Yep. Communities like Hitler established. Take from the weak, slave labor, skin lamp shades.
No, Hitler's community is considered barbaric and was taken down by force. Exactly as evolution would have predicted because genocide is a bad moral system.
No, Hitler's community is considered barbaric and was taken down by force. Exactly as evolution would have predicted because genocide is a bad moral system.

Again, that’s your opinion. Their opinion was they were the superior race.

Given by whom...Plato...Socrates...Aristotle?
Given by secular society as a whole, parents teaching kids common sense, nature teaching kids cause and effect.

And its not exactly rocket science. You dont want society free to steal, because theyll steal from YOU, and it ends in chaos.

Its all common sense, no sky daddy necessary except for the short sighted

Ahah...we have more commandments now...

Look GT, this is how religions evolve. At the end of the day, they are a belief system based on experience. You believe these are good things to do.
Religions evolve the same way secular society does. Thats why their 1st interpretations are barbaric, so theyre forced to reinterpret adnauseum when secular society deems their teachings Barbaric.

There are many secular societies which have behaved with barbarism.
Correct, and they eventually parrish, or evolve. Cause and effect. Learning. Exactly the argument, no god necessary.

Secularism is not the same as Atheism. Atheism is a belief system.

It does??? Where?

Evolution is survival of the fittest. Humans survive best in communities...communities survive best with moral systems, and killing wives for fun would cause chaos. not survivability dunce.
Yep. Communities like Hitler established. Take from the weak, slave labor, skin lamp shades.

I dont need an opinion, science told me what would happen in that sort of moral system. and science was objectively correct

And science says survival of the fittest is best for every species.

It does??? Where?

Yep. That's why Hitler is dead. What's your point?
And if God fearing people had stayed home in the 1940’s they’d be doing just fine.

Given by secular society as a whole, parents teaching kids common sense, nature teaching kids cause and effect.

And its not exactly rocket science. You dont want society free to steal, because theyll steal from YOU, and it ends in chaos.

Its all common sense, no sky daddy necessary except for the short sighted

Look GT, this is how religions evolve. At the end of the day, they are a belief system based on experience. You believe these are good things to do.
Religions evolve the same way secular society does. Thats why their 1st interpretations are barbaric, so theyre forced to reinterpret adnauseum when secular society deems their teachings Barbaric.

Correct, and they eventually parrish, or evolve. Cause and effect. Learning. Exactly the argument, no god necessary.

Secular is not the same as atheism. Atheism is a belief system.
No, atheism is the lack of belief in something and just 1 belief of many. Maybe some atheists have "systems" but that's not inherent in the lack of belief in a god.

I dont need an opinion, science told me what would happen in that sort of moral system. and science was objectively correct
Any species does fine without your opinion.

I dont need a higher authority compelling me not to murder, psychopath.
Thread is not about your opinion.

Doh!
No shit, its about religious zealouts who magically stop thinking with their brains when they imagine where morals come from...because they have no idea how to analyze cause and effect, and which effect evolution has us striving for.
You think your opinion is superior. That’s an opinion with no facts supporting it.
Its not opinion, ita science corky.

Your god is an opinion, and he's also flip flopped into and out of genocide, and the murder/suicide of his son. Sick shit.
Your opinion is just as moral as Jeffery Dahmers was.
I wonder if Jeffrey Dahmer called himself a Christian? After all he murdered gays and enacted the last supper.

I dont need a higher authority compelling me not to murder, psychopath.

Doh!
No shit, its about religious zealouts who magically stop thinking with their brains when they imagine where morals come from...because they have no idea how to analyze cause and effect, and which effect evolution has us striving for.
You think your opinion is superior. That’s an opinion with no facts supporting it.

Your god is an opinion, and he's also flip flopped into and out of genocide, and the murder/suicide of his son. Sick shit.

Is dahmer a hero of yours?

Doh!

Yours.

Doh!

Why would you say that? I don’t believe in murdering gays. And I don’t vote Republican.

It does??? Where?

And if God fearing people had stayed home in the 1940’s they’d be doing just fine.

And?

No, atheism is the lack of belief in something and just 1 belief of many. Maybe some atheists have "systems" but that's not inherent in the lack of belief in a god.
Why is murder wrong?

Oddly enough, many scientists believe in God. It’s difficult to overcome childhood propaganda.

And?
Tens of millions who believed their morality was superior to yours.

Why is murder wrong?
If you have to ask that question, then people around you are probably scared. Even if they don’t show it.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Why would you say that? I don’t believe in murdering gays. And I don’t vote Republican.

I didn't say that to you.

I asked weatherman.

That would be agnosticism.

Why is murder wrong?
Because it's antithetical to the survivability of myself, my community and humanity as a whole. It ends in chaos...see WW2. Dumbass.

Why is murder wrong?

It's wrong because it radically degrades mutual respect and cooperation, which detracts heavily from a people's ability to survive.

And your answer would be "because God says so".

I guess either works.

Forum List

Back