If there is an Imminent threat, it should still happen!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Qasem Soleimani only planned attacks, he didn't actually do them so I'm waiting for the imminent threat Tramp and Pompeo talked and are talking about.

They have named a successor, to Soleimani. When will it happen, after the funeral perhaps. Now if there is an attack

Iran will be blamed for retribution against Soleimani. Tramp can say its the imminent threat.

I’m glad I’m not a conspiracy theorist

What is it about imminent threat you don't understand?

The only conspiracy is that there is a imminent threat.

you seemed to be implying that this administration is lying that there was and imminent threat. Anyway there’s less likely for something to happen now because of the actions we took. Also fuck Iran.

There was no imminent attack. This is yet another lie to justify an illegal act. It also a lie that the general was involved in killing Americans.

Lies are always necessary for wars to start. Amazingly, many Americans still don’t get this.

Of course our media is totally compromised by the war machine, so one can understand why Americans are clueless.

“It amazing how CNN goes from 24/7 "you can't believe anything you hear from the Trump administration" to unquestioning presentation of their propaganda the minute they drop bombs on brown people.”

you seemed to be implying that this administration is lying that there was and imminent threat. Anyway there’s less likely for something to happen now because of the actions we took. Also fuck Iran.

We did a coup in Iraq and how did that turn out. Leave the ME is the best thing the US can do, and should of done.

Last edited:
There was no imminent attack. This is yet another lie to justify an illegal act. It also a lie that the general was involved in killing Americans.

Lies are always necessary for wars to start. Amazingly, many Americans still don’t get this.

Of course our media is totally compromised by the war machine, so one can understand why Americans are clueless.

“It amazing how CNN goes from 24/7 "you can't believe anything you hear from the Trump administration" to unquestioning presentation of their propaganda the minute they drop bombs on brown people.”

pretty absurd and baseless accusations. What would be the reason you suppose why we would want a war with Iran?

Do you honestly believe anything this administration is telling you?

The last two wars America has gotten involved in costed us trillions in money and thousands of troops lives lost. I can just see us saying America saying give me some more of that

So Trump is lying about what our intelligence agencies are reporting? Or our intelligence agencies lying?

Qasem Soleimani only planned attacks, he didn't actually do them...
Planning and organizing attacks on Americans is an act of war, which will get you painted across the tarmac so long as Donald Trump is CIC.

Reuters Confirms that Soleimani was engaging in Acts of War against the US prior to that unpleasantness with the drone.

Two weeks before the October meeting, Soleimani ordered Iranian Revolutionary Guards to move more sophisticated weapons – such as Katyusha rockets and shoulder-fired missiles that could bring down helicopters – to Iraq through two border crossings, the militia commanders and Iraqi security sources told Reuters.​

At the Baghdad villa, Soleimani told the assembled commanders to form a new militia group of low-profile paramilitaries – unknown to the United States – who could carry out rocket attacks on Americans housed at Iraqi military bases. He ordered Kataib Hezbollah – a force founded by Muhandis and trained in Iran – to direct the new plan, said the militia sources briefed on the meetings.​

Before the attacks, the U.S. intelligence community had reason to believe that Soleimani was involved in “late stage” planning to strike Americans in multiple countries, including Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, U.S. officials told Reuters Friday on condition of anonymity. One senior U.S. official said Soleimani had supplied advanced weaponry to Kataib Hezbollah.​

Yeah, that's more than enough for a Code Red.

An American interpreter was killed in a militia rocket attack on a U.S. base in Kirkuk on December 27. Soleimani’s plan in October was beginning to be implemented, hopefully Trump's decisive action nipped it in the bud.

Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, was fully onboard with the decision to juice Soleimani, insisting that the “size, scale, and scope” of the recent threat justified smoking him. A counterfactual for Trump’s critics on this, then: Is there anything Soleimani could have done to warrant targeting him, at any point?

Classy-lady-with-beautiful-acccessories.jpg

Endless variants of "Orange Man Bad!" begin to bore

Yes, the administration is lying. They only came up with this "imminent threat" bullshit several days after the killing.

So Trump is lying about what our intelligence agencies are reporting? Or our intelligence agencies lying?
Most likely tRump is lying. He does it every day.

Forum List

Back