If there is a God...

If you do not know what the stories are about, you can't study what God created..

I can absolutely study what God created.

And you are still trying to change the subject.

If you don't understand the subjects of the creation story, you don't know what God created.

If you don't know what God created, how can you study it?
I am apart of his creation. Everything that exists in the universe is part of his creation. Everything that has happened since space and time were created is a part of his creation. I'm pretty sure I can study it.

How would you study what he created?

If you believe that God was a human being, you are not a part of Gods creation. Thats why in spite of all of your professions of faith, you have never heard a confirming word from God in your entire life.

I study what God created by seeking to understand the deeper implications of the law which is the firmament, the basis, of Heaven.

Even with its many charms, I already know enough about the earth to never want to visit this planet again.

If you are not studying the law, and doing it, you are not on your way to eternal life..
I did not hear anything about what you are actually studying that could be considered tangible evidence.

If you do not know what the stories are about, you can't study what God created..

If you don't understand the subjects of the creation story, you don't know what God created.

I am apart of his creation. Everything that exists in the universe is part of his creation. Everything that has happened since space and time were created is a part of his creation. I'm pretty sure I can study it.

If you believe that God was a human being, you are not a part of Gods creation. Thats why in spite of all of your professions of faith, you have never heard a confirming word from God in your entire life.

I study what God created by seeking to understand the deeper implications of the law which is the firmament, the basis, of Heaven.

Even with its many charms, I already know enough about the earth to never want to visit this planet again.

If you are not studying the law, and doing it, you are not on your way to eternal life..
I did not hear anything about what you are actually studying that could be considered tangible evidence.

Thats a shame.

Aren't you ignoring the fact that you don't know what is in most of the universe? Or is that not reality for some reason?

And you still have not explained what you mean by "evolutionary advanced." Does it mean the most complex? Highest on the food chain?
Behold the Most Complicated Object in the Known Universe

Did you miss the use of the phrase "known universe"? Do you understand that indicates the most complicated object that humanity is aware of, and not the most complicated object in the entire universe? Are you also aware that the words "complicated" and "advanced" are not the same? I've asked you repeatedly how you are defining "evolutionary advanced." Does this mean you are defining it to mean "complicated"?

There's also the fact that this statement is most likely a bit flippant, and does not adequately define the terms being used. For example, are the brains of other animals all less complex than a human brain? I've seen the long finned pilot whale estimated to have twice as many neurons in the cerebral cortex as humans.
How is object being defined? Wouldn't an entire human being be more complex than just a human brain? What about the population of the planet, made up of billions of humans, not to mention all the other life forms? Wouldn't the Earth be more complex than just a brain?

But again, however object and complexity are being defined, that quote from Kaku is about the known universe. I am pretty confident that Mr. Kaku would readily admit there are vast amounts of things in the universe that humanity does not know about.
The more I learn about the universe the more I doubt the existence of a creator but recently I’ve been watching How the universe works and they were comparing our solar system to others. Ours is very different than all the others and those differences are why life is here on this planet.

Most stars have all of their planets orbiting closer to their star than mercury does our sun. Most have super earths.

Anyways, I’m not saying this proves a god exists. I’m just saying I can see how theists would believes this confirms a god does exist and indeed we are special.

And we are. At least in our solar system we are the crown jewel. And at this time but it won’t always be this way. Planet 9 might screw up our whole system

Perhaps the other solar systems just haven’t had planets form in habitable zones yet or they did already but each solar system is like a toilet bowl and the sun is the drain. We are all moving slowly towards the drain.

Maybe one day all our planets will be as close to the sun as mercury. Then no life will exist here. The day will come. So if things being born and dying is natural why does a god need to be involved?
There is nothing special about us.

"If, as claimed by humanism, man were born only to be happy, he would not be born to die. Since his body is doomed to death, his task on earth evidently must be more spiritual: not a total engrossment in everyday life, not the search for the best ways to obtain material goods and then their carefree consumption. It has to be the fulfillment of a permanent, earnest duty so that one's life journey may become above all an experience of moral growth: to leave life a better human being than one started it." Alexander Solzhenitsyn
What do you mean there’s nothing special about us? I didn’t know you felt that way. I am giving you theists the fact that our solar system is special. Is rare. Look at the others and none are like us.

It’s like each solar system is a different game of pool and to have life like ours it has to work out this way. If not no planet with atmosphere, water, moon and intelligence.

I think “life” exists in every solar system but like spirm only one in a million gets pregnant.
It absolutely is rare. So what?

Thats a shame.
Can you show me how I was wrong?

Thats a shame.

You believe that God created the material universe but thats not what the creation story is about.

You believe that God became a human being but the foundation for such a belief is nowhere in the written story about the creation or anywhere else in the Bible.

Consequently your belief that you are a part of Gods creation is at best wishful thinking that is contradicted by all of the available evidence, even without your confession that you have never seen or heard a single word from God in your entire life.

Thats a shame.

You believe that God created the material universe but thats not what the creation story is about.

You believe that God became a human being but the foundation for such a belief is nowhere in the written story about the creation or anywhere else in the Bible.

Consequently your belief that you are a part of Gods creation is at best wishful thinking that is contradicted by all of the available evidence, even without your confession that you have never seen or heard a single word from God in your entire life.
Still not hearing how you study what he created to better understand him.

Thats a shame.

Thats because you still don't understand scripture, the power of God, what he created, or the subjects of heaven and earth .

The wisdom of God who created the firmament of heaven which is the law through the spoken Word is revealed by the understanding the hidden subjects of the law which are not necessarily directly connected to the literal meanings of the Words used.

For instance, you can take the law which prohibits eating the flesh of swine who do not ruminate because their flesh defiles and contaminates at face value, without thinking deeply about it, and you can immediately slaughter every pig on the planet believing it is clearly a religious duty, a divine menu, but you would be violating the deeper implications of the exact same law to not just believe in anything without ruminating, thinking deeply about it.

Here lies the test, a choice between a blessing or a curse, life or death.

There is only one way to interpret and comply with that law that reveals wisdom from God and fulfills the promise of eternal life.

What does all of this show? The will of God is for people to be deep thinkers, not scoffers or believers.

Another way I study what God created is by examining the deeply disturbing and terrifying consequences for failure to heed the instruction given in the law, evidence generously provided daily by scoffers like FFI and believers like you who do not think very deeply about the trouble that you are in and, consequently, have done absolutely nothing to save your souls from the deeper implications of present events.

Last edited:

Did you miss the use of the phrase "known universe"? Do you understand that indicates the most complicated object that humanity is aware of, and not the most complicated object in the entire universe? Are you also aware that the words "complicated" and "advanced" are not the same? I've asked you repeatedly how you are defining "evolutionary advanced." Does this mean you are defining it to mean "complicated"?

There's also the fact that this statement is most likely a bit flippant, and does not adequately define the terms being used. For example, are the brains of other animals all less complex than a human brain? I've seen the long finned pilot whale estimated to have twice as many neurons in the cerebral cortex as humans.
How is object being defined? Wouldn't an entire human being be more complex than just a human brain? What about the population of the planet, made up of billions of humans, not to mention all the other life forms? Wouldn't the Earth be more complex than just a brain?

But again, however object and complexity are being defined, that quote from Kaku is about the known universe. I am pretty confident that Mr. Kaku would readily admit there are vast amounts of things in the universe that humanity does not know about.
The more I learn about the universe the more I doubt the existence of a creator but recently I’ve been watching How the universe works and they were comparing our solar system to others. Ours is very different than all the others and those differences are why life is here on this planet.

Most stars have all of their planets orbiting closer to their star than mercury does our sun. Most have super earths.

Anyways, I’m not saying this proves a god exists. I’m just saying I can see how theists would believes this confirms a god does exist and indeed we are special.

And we are. At least in our solar system we are the crown jewel. And at this time but it won’t always be this way. Planet 9 might screw up our whole system

Perhaps the other solar systems just haven’t had planets form in habitable zones yet or they did already but each solar system is like a toilet bowl and the sun is the drain. We are all moving slowly towards the drain.

Maybe one day all our planets will be as close to the sun as mercury. Then no life will exist here. The day will come. So if things being born and dying is natural why does a god need to be involved?

"If, as claimed by humanism, man were born only to be happy, he would not be born to die. Since his body is doomed to death, his task on earth evidently must be more spiritual: not a total engrossment in everyday life, not the search for the best ways to obtain material goods and then their carefree consumption. It has to be the fulfillment of a permanent, earnest duty so that one's life journey may become above all an experience of moral growth: to leave life a better human being than one started it." Alexander Solzhenitsyn
What do you mean there’s nothing special about us? I didn’t know you felt that way. I am giving you theists the fact that our solar system is special. Is rare. Look at the others and none are like us.

It’s like each solar system is a different game of pool and to have life like ours it has to work out this way. If not no planet with atmosphere, water, moon and intelligence.

I think “life” exists in every solar system but like spirm only one in a million gets pregnant.
Have you joined the dark side?

they do claim to be christian ....

" How does a non-physical being create a physical universe? Why is that logical? "
Non physical forces are responsible for the existence of the physical universe. They are called universal physical constants. They are non material laws that govern everything from gravity, to subatomic forces. So why does the thought of a non physical God creating a physical universe seem illogical to you?

Physical constants are not physical? :p

The question is why assuming that a non-physical being created the universe is logical, rather than dismissing the possibility.

From Encyclopedia Britannica:

Physical constant, any of a set of fundamental invariant quantities observed in nature and appearing in the basic theoretical equations of physics. Accurate evaluation of these constants is essential in order to check the correctness of the theories and to allow useful applications to be made on the basis of those theories.

The speed of light in a vacuum (c) appears in electromagnetic theory and in relativity theory; in the latter it relates energy to mass through the equation E = mc2. Its value does not depend on any particular experimental conditions such as would affect the speed of a sound wave in air (for which air temperature and the direction and speed of any wind would matter). It is a universal constant of nature.

Physical constant

I don't think that a universal constant of nature can be assumed to exist before nature itself does. One can theorize about all sorts of possibilities, any one of which might be true or none of them either. Reality may be beyond our comprehension or reasoning, or maybe we just don't have enough data yet. But it seems foolish to me to rule anything out.
The universe (nature) could not exist unless the physical constants had already existed. It is the physical constants which shape our physical universe. To believe otherwise is putting the cart before the horse.

That is an assumption with no actual basis in fact. I would argue that in order for any physical constants to exist there first has to be a physical universe from which to discern truths about it. Thought I learned some time back that at the exact microsecond of the Big Bang the laws of nature did not exist, and that at some miniscule fraction of a second after the BB is when the laws of nature came into being.

But you know what? When it comes to the question of God does it really matter? Something or someone created both the universe and the laws of nature that tell us how it works, what does it matter which came 1st?
It is interesting to note that the math that scientists use to study the big bang breaks down before the actual event itself. Perhaps they reached a point when math itself didn't exist. You might have a point.

Faith... is hoping there is something after death.

Something outside the obvious reality.

Religion... is hating non-believers because they don't believe.

obviously those are the desert religions and other such fallacies that are disguised to suite their personal motivations at least what they have forged into their voluminous writings.

agnosticism is a copout, not knowing or believing are the same thing, find the answers or die trying the next person up over time is what proves to matter, evolution.

No. faith is about living, not death.

God is reality.

No. Religion couldn't care less what you believe.

Do they have cookies?

Thats a shame.

Thats because you still don't understand scripture, the power of God, what he created, or the subjects of heaven and earth .

The wisdom of God who created the firmament of heaven which is the law through the spoken Word is revealed by the understanding the hidden subjects of the law which are not necessarily directly connected to the literal meanings of the Words used.

For instance, you can take the law which prohibits eating the flesh of swine who do not ruminate because their flesh defiles and contaminates at face value, without thinking deeply about it, and you can immediately slaughter every pig on the planet believing it is clearly a religious duty, a divine menu, but you would be violating the deeper implications of the exact same law to not just believe in anything without ruminating, thinking deeply about it.

Here lies the test, a choice between a blessing or a curse, life or death.

There is only one way to interpret and comply with that law that reveals wisdom from God and fulfills the promise of eternal life.

What does all of this show? The will of God is for people to be deep thinkers, not scoffers or believers.

Another way I study what God created is by examining the deeply disturbing and terrifying consequences for failure to heed the instruction given in the law, evidence generously provided daily by scoffers like FFI and believers like you who do not think very deeply about the trouble that you are in and, consequently, have done absolutely nothing to save your souls from the deeper implications of present events.

God is reality.

Really? That's not how it has worked throughout history. Religion cares A LOT if you don't believe. Enough to kill millions of people for it...

God is reality.

Really? That's not how it has worked throughout history. Religion cares A LOT if you don't believe. Enough to kill millions of people for it...
No. That would be men who are imperfect. But even then the assumption that it was always done for the sake of evil would defy statistics. Which is especially true since each instance would need to be evaluated on a case by case basis. For example, Cathars, which would have been part of the inquisitions, were reprehensible people and were in fact the aggressors. But you would consider them innocent bystanders like yourself, instead of aggressors like yourself. People who go looking for a fight should not be surprised when they get one, nor should they cry foul.

Forum List

Back