If The US spends over $600 billion on their military...

It's so much more enjoyable for our leaders to send in the sons of the expendable classes to get slaughtered than it is to put a quick end to the enemy by using nukes.

Nothing gets them all patriotic and weepy faster than seeing those flag draped coffins.
Dykes on Hikes

Draft the Preppies and their boytoys who run away to college to get out of the draft. No one is allowed to say it, but the reason the military is desperate enough to take transgenders and put woman in combat is because the "voluntary Army" (actually an economic draft, as always) does not attract enough recruits.

:bsflag:
Thanks to Ohbummer's policies, my son was not allowed reenlist because he "wasn't needed" as an Infantry Sergeant.

He inherited an already lost war.

Your knowledge on this topic is underwhelming. Try again after you do some research.

My son's infantry unit was the last combat brigade out of Iraq. They had no difficulties.

Less than two years later they were in Afghanistan and battling the Taliban daily. Rocket attacks hit their main base almost daily.

See the difference?
We lost in Iraq and Afghanistan, now you know.

You know nothing. We have lost nothing.
We found no WMD and lost control of the country after destroying it. Now go stick your head back in the sand.

We did not lose control. Obama abandoned Iraq. Facts are facts. My son's Stryker Brigade was the last combat unit that left Iraq in 2010. When did ISIS start taking over?
When Al-Jarkawi showed up, waaayyyy before that.

It's so much more enjoyable for our leaders to send in the sons of the expendable classes to get slaughtered than it is to put a quick end to the enemy by using nukes.

Nothing gets them all patriotic and weepy faster than seeing those flag draped coffins.
Dykes on Hikes

Draft the Preppies and their boytoys who run away to college to get out of the draft. No one is allowed to say it, but the reason the military is desperate enough to take transgenders and put woman in combat is because the "voluntary Army" (actually an economic draft, as always) does not attract enough recruits.

Thanks to Ohbummer's policies, my son was not allowed reenlist because he "wasn't needed" as an Infantry Sergeant.
So did he find a job where he doesn't have to kill people?

Your knowledge on this topic is underwhelming. Try again after you do some research.

My son's infantry unit was the last combat brigade out of Iraq. They had no difficulties.

Less than two years later they were in Afghanistan and battling the Taliban daily. Rocket attacks hit their main base almost daily.

See the difference?

We found no WMD and lost control of the country after destroying it. Now go stick your head back in the sand.

We did not lose control. Obama abandoned Iraq. Facts are facts. My son's Stryker Brigade was the last combat unit that left Iraq in 2010. When did ISIS start taking over?

Why don't you come back and discuss this when you actually know something about the topic? Amateur.

Dykes on Hikes

Yes. He is a computer engineering student so he can just make your life miserable so much that you'll wish you were dead.

Oh, BTW, he gets paid by the government to go to school.

Dykes on Hikes

Yes. He is a computer engineering student so he can just make your life miserable so much that you'll wish you were dead.

Good for him! Because we all know that you could never have paid for university for him.

Why don't you come back and discuss this when you actually know something about the topic? Amateur.
There was an insurgency in Iraq (that eventually became ISIS) before Obama came on the scene and it was largely started by Al-Zarkawi. Ask your son.

There was an insurgency in Iraq (that eventually became ISIS) before Obama came on the scene and it was largely started by Al-Zarkawi. Ask your son.

My son is an expert on the Taliban, not ISIS. They did not exist. My son deployed to Afghanistan shortly afterward.

Dykes on Hikes

Good for him! Because we all know that you could never have paid for university for him.

Only Canucks say "university". You have outed yourself, eh?

All three of my children attended college or are attending now in exactly the same way I did, which was service to their country.

Dykes on Hikes

All three of my children attended college or are attending now in exactly the same way I did, which was service to their country.
So everyone in your family is poor. Got it.

My son is an expert on the Taliban, not ISIS. They did not exist. My son deployed to Afghanistan shortly afterward.
So you admit that you and your family have no clue. Got it.

No they was an obsecure gang of like 6 people before Obama

GW, Cheney, so who are the other 4?

Still got this fantasy they will get arrested huh?

Still got this fantasy they will get arrested huh?

No, We don't abide by the Geneva Convention or the World Court. Too bad.

Should we ask for a scholarly dissertation on the strategic rational for an actual invasion of specific nation-States, to pursue right wing, fantastical abstractions on perceived forms of terror by irregular, paramilitary political forces.

Not at all. Thank you for your ridiculous assumption.

If you had any money your kids wouldn't need to kill people to get an education, you could have paid for it yourself.

You are a pompous ass of the highest order. No one in my family has ever killed someone to get an education. Stop the trolling. You have been reported.

If you had any money your kids wouldn't need to kill people to get an education, you could have paid for it yourself.

You are a pompous ass of the highest order. No one in my family has ever killed someone to get an education. Stop the trolling. You have been reported.
AND you're a snitch. Why am I not surprised?

... and can't get the job done against countries that spend 100 times less that they need to inject another $50 billion, isn't there something fundamentally wrong with the military and the way it's set up and operates?
War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion - NCPA
ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?article_id=25288
We have spent trillions of dollars to fight the WAR ON POVERTY and today after 8 years of the first bi racial, Muslim loving, Homoseuxal, community agitator, he put more in poverty than when the war started. The OP here is bitching about the military, which those who are in it, actually WORK, while those who sit on their asses and suck off Uncle Sugars Tits, bitch and moan how their lives suck. The liberals want the US to fail, then they can be slaves of the government the rest of their lives, which means the liberals wont have to think, just do, as liberals have minds of children and must be told what to do.
HOLY DEFLECTION BATMAN! It's a thread about what could be wrong with the military and maybe offer some solutions to set it right. Is that too much to ask of you?
Every thread needs an obligatory "But Obama!" post by a bed-wetter.

Forum List

Back