If the presidential election were to be held tomorrow would you vote?

Would you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
No for me. I’m not risking my health to vote for my choice. Elections are important but your health is more important.
I would crawl over broken glass to vote against any Democrat.
I don’t like big government, but if there’s going to be a crisis that takes my mind off of politics it’s this one. I think it’s gotte
No for me. I’m not risking my health to vote for my choice. Elections are important but your health is more important.

Edit: not only would I stay home for my sake, I’d stay home for the sake of others
If a few have to die to keep a Democrat out of office, I can live with it.

No, because my ballot never arrived in the mail.
So get your ass to your polling place, stand in line and vote. -- unless you're a Democrat, then please stay hiding in your corner from the evil virus

When it comes to voting my only interests are the propositions. As for the political offices, it doesn't matter to me and so I've handed that part off to my wife the Democrat. System works well with our state's Permanent Early Voting List but I'm sure my methodology would be frowned upon at the voting booth.

We have mail in votes, thus I would complete it, leave the house to drop it in the mail, regardless of any restrictions. Some democratic led areas are currently quarantining those over 65, knowing the older citizens prefer to vote republican, thus trying to stop them from voting. It's a Conspiracy.
Any area where there is a 65 or older quarantine, there needs to be a class-action law suit against the democratic led government, violating their equal protection rights.

Trumpbots have got to be THE DUMBEST F-WADS ON THE PLANET.

BAR NONE.

Yes, I would vote. Why? Several reasons, one of the main ones is that I don't want to be a hypocrite. I spent 20 years in the Navy, served this country and the Constitution which I swore an oath to. And, since voting is one of the rights afforded us in this country, not voting would be not supporting the Constitution and my oath that I swore says that I will support and defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

To tell you the truth, people who don't vote piss me off, whereas people like Kaepernick don't. Why? Because Kaepernick feels secure enough in his rights to use them. People who don't vote don't appreciate the sacrifices made by the military, because while they could, they choose not to, which means they don't appreciate what the military did for them.

you’d be risking your health and the health of other people

We should return back to the old and better system where only few people vote.

Heath concerns, or a different reason?
I don't vote at all. :D

Then you have absolutely nothing to say and nothing to ever bitch about.

That's the standard rule in my house. If you don't vote, you don't have any right to bitch, because you didn't participate. If you do vote, you can say damn near anything you want to about the government in my house.
I'm not in your house, so shove it.

Yes, I would vote. Why? Several reasons, one of the main ones is that I don't want to be a hypocrite. I spent 20 years in the Navy, served this country and the Constitution which I swore an oath to. And, since voting is one of the rights afforded us in this country, not voting would be not supporting the Constitution and my oath that I swore says that I will support and defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

To tell you the truth, people who don't vote piss me off, whereas people like Kaepernick don't. Why? Because Kaepernick feels secure enough in his rights to use them. People who don't vote don't appreciate the sacrifices made by the military, because while they could, they choose not to, which means they don't appreciate what the military did for them.

you’d be risking your health and the health of other people

Currently, there are zero cases of the virus on the Texas High Plains. Amarillo is smack dab in the center. And, while colleges and schools have extended spring break for a couple of weeks, bars, stores and everything else is still open, although restaurants are asked to keep it at 50 percent capacity, and permits for large gatherings (over 50 people) are being denied. No, I think that the risk is pretty low where I'm at.

That's the standard rule in my house. If you don't vote, you don't have any right to bitch, because you didn't participate. If you do vote, you can say damn near anything you want to about the government in my house.

You're right, you're not in my house, you're on a political message board where there aren't that many rules. However, if you did bitch about the government after telling me you didn't vote, you would be politely shown the door.

You're right, you're not in my house, you're on a political message board where there aren't that many rules. However, if you did bitch about the government after telling me you didn't vote, you would be politely shown the door.
People who don't vote are the vast majority....You are the one in the minority....Other than apologizing for the political shitstorm that you have visited upon the rest of us, it's you who should STFU and qutyerbitchin.

Forum List

Back