If the presidential election were to be held tomorrow would you vote?

Would you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
No for me. I’m not risking my health to vote for my choice. Elections are important but your health is more important.

No for me. I’m not risking my health to vote for my choice. Elections are important but your health is more important.

PUSSY. Dear Labia, unless you're in Iran or Italy, NYC or SanFran, and are 85 years old with tuberculosis, you stand a far greater chance of getting hit by a car or in a car crash going to the polls than you do picking up a viral bug.

And guess what Clitoral Man, unless you are that rare 0.1 percenter, people actually RECOVER from the flu and go on to lead normal healthy lives!

Yes, I would vote. Why? Several reasons, one of the main ones is that I don't want to be a hypocrite. I spent 20 years in the Navy, served this country and the Constitution which I swore an oath to. And, since voting is one of the rights afforded us in this country, not voting would be not supporting the Constitution and my oath that I swore says that I will support and defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

To tell you the truth, people who don't vote piss me off, whereas people like Kaepernick don't. Why? Because Kaepernick feels secure enough in his rights to use them. People who don't vote don't appreciate the sacrifices made by the military, because while they could, they choose not to, which means they don't appreciate what the military did for them.

PUSSY. Dear Labia, unless you're in Iran or Italy, NYC or SanFran, and are 85 years old with tuberculosis, you stand a far greater chance of getting hit by a car or in a car crash going to the polls than you do picking up a viral bug.

And guess what Clitoral Man, unless you are that rare 0.1 percenter, people actually RECOVER from the flu and go on to lead normal healthy lives!

its not about that moron-

you yeast infection.

I would crawl over broken glass to vote against any Democrat.
I don’t like big government, but if there’s going to be a crisis that takes my mind off of politics it’s this one. I think it’s gotte

Edit: not only would I stay home for my sake, I’d stay home for the sake of others

Forum List

Back