If the Media Were Really Biased Against Trump

Don’t you think they would be making more of a 50 y/o man making crank calls then lying about it?

Don’t you think they would be brining up his mocking a man with disabilities?

Don’t you think they would be brining up his insinuation that a woman was on her period?

I watch a lot of news and the topics up there are rarely brought up by the hosts of any show (I would say in the last month to six weeks) and rarely by their talking head guests from the left

Seems to me that if they were really in the business of torpedoing the Trump campaign, it would be on continuous loop.
Hmmmmm where did you hear all of that nonsense from? Seems to me it was already brought up by the lamestream media...old news.

None of it is nonsense. It is all proven, factual occurrences.

That the meida isn't consistently harping on it proves there is nowhere near the level of bias you yokels claim there is.
True.

Trump is his own worst enemy, he has only himself to blame, not ‘the media.’

Indeed, anyone opposed to Trump need only turn on a video recording device while he’s speaking and Trump will do the rest.

Red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump, not Clinton.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable
Are you kidding? it was a beautiful strategic move of deflection only accomplished by a pure artful professional like myself. Funny you didn't see that. Hillary is a dope and it will show in the debates. Anything Trump has done and said pails in comparison to her misdeeds and quotes.

Forum List

Back