If the Lord

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Is the Lord who has released the voices in my brain and there is a Lord or many Lord Jesus believers or believers who are causing havoc in my life. They know my last activity at home and begins to stop me and eat then do not eat my food also can eat so I feel a bit of food but it is cheating far away and this has irritated me before so I started prohibited back to hating Swedish name God that was forbidden thought, but I did it because I will not be measured on eating some food I want to eat more of. Oh yes a change of eating my food so I get hungry. Is Satan tricks far away but Satan can near by in Swedish hell these kinds of tricks that can crush a whole person above the shoulders of Satan things I want when God does not help me against the Lord of votes that can be a Jesus believer raging far away. Does not God punish the haters in hell but it is the Lord Jesus or believers who scape my annoyance to feel the taste of the food just a little taste, I get to know the prohibited event race in my eating food. Is there no God who can stop the Lord or Jesus believers who either do not want to believe in God get when they want to have my faith to themselves is forbidden to wear in my life. Swedish God does not exist or what is it?! But I have hate him. I am atheism even I know. And my trouble is one other voice how want punish with me because I am hard rock fans but so far no enough even he want far away even he know to thugs in my town. One tough guy from Russia or Serbia and likes Russia much more than United States. American music with hard rock even there are also from Sweden, Finland and Norway Metal music. This Lord must or Christ how never trust in my life and insead on my voice life. Never beliefs when Swedish God doesn't exist. Only him I want's. And he are Moses in Jews bible or. If Moses are our God in Sweden he must punish my voices how really are Anti America. Moses must punish terrorists in my citizen or the voice how really want punish from thugs are real dumbass. Voices really hates God.

:muahaha:

• Banned
I never will beliefs on Lord and Christ.

It is God I have to belief if heaven is victorius.

63ab7d10-897f-0132-4400-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Kristian please do yourself a favor, if you have no sleep disorder and are getting at least
8 hours of sleep a day and are eating healthy then chances are something serious is happening with your brain function which sometimes can be serious like a tumor.
From what you're saying and how you are saying it shows a dissociative disorder that needs to be looked into and resolved.
If you can't afford a Dr. there are many services that can help assist you in your region. Please tell a family member or friend what's happening to you withput being bashful so that they can help assist you. Don't be affraid to ask for help, it's not your fault that a body part goes haywire, like a computer, brains sometimes go out of program a bit and it's not your fault.
Please tell someone close to you that you need looking into and over.

• Banned
There is only one or three Lords in God world.
Thinking that American Lord is mostly correkt.
The Finnish will me never good with language.

I knew the language issues was part of the garbled sentences, it's probably how I seemed to those I gave Spanish, Italian, And Japanese versions of my web pages and book to. *L*
LORD=KING it's why kings were called Lords in Europe. The Biblical use is liken to a future king head priest liken to Rome's imposter version as Pope.

• Banned
Roman Catholic beliefs on Christ.

Swedish people beliefs on Swedish Lord.

American beliefs on God at least all white.

Jews beliefs on God and Christ.

>>Roman Catholic beliefs on Christ=

they combine their god and christ as one because they are using the figure to mask their god (Baal). Why?
Because they are trying to get the revolters (Jews) to worship Baal through a Jewish facade. Now they can collect taxes by claiming it tithes to their God (seed to the harvest god).

>>American beliefs on God at least all white.

Most Christian Americans have the same combined god, however Michaeline sects of Christianity are YHWH worshipers and seperate the christ figure from God.

>>>Jews beliefs on God and Christ.

God is not a man nor form, nor is Moshiach God.
We are warned not to fall for the first fallen messiah who would be an image of a man claimed to be God.-Ezekiel 28 warning of Lucifer.

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

• Banned
Isn't Jews well right with both Christ and God but I will only God how are not on Swedish translate here we maybe know he as Moses how is real God in Jews bible.

If he doesn't exist in heaven the american Lord but I likes Lord on english.

On Swedish is difficult to say Herren = Lord.

Swedish population do not belief on God mean Gud on Swedish.

Why so many different in Sweden and USA????

Which countries are God populare mostly guys and women????

I will find my belief or I am Atheism and knowly as human.

I like Lord on english translate.

I have no God to beliefs or is it Lord on english translate?? :(

EUROPE has lost most of it's faith,
America has somewhat too, so to make up for the decline the church shifts it's energy to third world countries with the less educated as their targets. The less connection to information the better the dupe.

God is a word we use to denote the power and source of creation/life.
The Holy City of YeruShalem (Jerusalem) hold cliff notes to everything you need to know about Judaic teachings on life and our purpose & path.
Verses on the HebrewGod being in the name of the city of Shalem suggest in accordance with the non anthropromorphic beliefs that The Hebrew God is an Essence and thus is secreted in the word Shalem which means Completeness, wholeness, stability.
So God is that nature driving progression to all we could and should be= evolution. (defined to it's most finite source).
So to know if you are in line with your purpose and right path just ask-"is this towards being more complete, whole, stable?
Is this bringing me to alI I could and should
be?" No longer is right or wrong , good or evil subjective opinion, when you know where you are supposed to be facing towards and what truly you should oppose (anything opposite &
adversary that direction.)
The Name is also exposing which messenger is the right direction and which is wrong.
That's to complex for one trying to decipher my language. But for other readers:
Shalem=Evening Star(Night=Archangel Michael)
MORNING star(Day=LUCIFER)
The legend of the city is that
Shalem becomes the city of Peace (Shalom) when the Night oveturns the Day.

Rev 22:16 reveals who Lucifer is and it is why he claims to be the thief of the Night.
Stealing from Shalem it's right (the HaMikdash).

That was Jesus Christ how I am not. I am old Protestant how have toughless without God from Sweden. And Lord is Swedish but I say on english.

Forum List

Back