If The Gubmint Sex Scandals Keep Rolling In...

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
...Mike Pence will be a shoe in after Trump's 8 years...
23561454_10213770593875816_5574890884705649025_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
...Mike Pence will be a shoe in after Trump's 8 year stint...
View attachment 160923
My minister followed the same philosophy. It is the wise thing to do.
The death of the Democrat Party may come in the form of Mike Pence, rather than Trump. Women who want respect from their men will draw them towards Pence.

Not only is this good policy, it's the only policy you should have if you love and respect your significant other.

Well this the irony of the far left wanting Trump to be impeached.

Although Pence is much more of an establishment republican, than a renegade like Trump.

No matter what happens the Republicans will still be in charge of the white house.

If Trump is impeached, it will actually hurt the far left more than it help them.

According to alternative media, some of which are very respected sources are doing victory laps claiming that over 1,000 sealed indictments have been handed down and to be served very soon. They are also claiming that the Hildebeast and John McCain are under house arrest and are having to wear ankle bracelets in order to track them. I can't confirm this but both are wearing casts around their ankles at the same time......certainly does give one pause for thought and a smidgen of hope.

Forum List

Back