If the Enquirer story proves to be false will you feel stupid having used it as a weapon?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
People seem too eager to believe unsubstantiated accusations. Some of you have started multiple threads on the subject, all without any proof. In fact so far, 2 of the women in question have denied the stories yet the threads continue.

We claim we want more out of our politicians but it seems to me they are just a reflection of us. Lowbrow & cut throat, willing to lie to serve a purpose.

DogHumpGifPurplePillow.gif

TIMES 8!!!!

People seem too eager to believe unsubstantiated accusations. Some of you have started multiple threads on the subject, all without any proof. In fact so far, 2 of the women in question have denied the stories yet the threads continue.

We claim we want more out of our politicians but it seems to me they are just a reflection of us. Lowbrow & cut throat, willing to lie to serve a purpose.

Who are you talking to? Why not identify the culprits? You wouldn't want the whole thing to be vague so you could claim that both sides did it, would you?

You could also have started a thread praising those of us who have not used this story at all....even though we think Ted is a freakshow. Why didn't you do that?

Why wouldn't anyone believe what is printed in the National Enquirer?

What next? Breitbart?

I think Cruz is being held to a different standard than others. Right or wrong, that is what's probably going on. He decided to go the religious nutball route. Him and Glenn Beck were truly embarrassing a couple weeks ago. I watched the video, and all i could say was...'These dudes are bleepin out of their minds.' The two came off as loony Televangelists.

So if you're gonna go that route, you will be held to a different standard. However, if the accusations really are false, there should be hell to pay for those responsible. But personally, religious nutballs scare the shite out of me. 'God' seems to tell em to do all sorts of awful things. I don't want one in the White House. I could see Cruz pushing the button because 'God told him to.' Can't have those people anywhere near the trigger.

• Banned

Who are you talking to? Why not identify the culprits? You wouldn't want the whole thing to be vague so you could claim that both sides did it, would you?

You could also have started a thread praising those of us who have not used this story at all....even though we think Ted is a freakshow. Why didn't you do that?
Call out threads belong in the flamezone. This thread is not that.

I was willing to give "Lyin Ted" the benefit of the doubt at first. But he started the whole shebang when he (via a Super PAC) went after Melania for being a stunningly beautiful woman. And please spare me the bullshit about Super PACs not coordinating with candidates - It takes a special kind of stupid to buy that line of shit.

Not surprisingly, after the "hookers and mistresses story"story went viral "Lyin Ted" blamed Trump. Even though everyone knows it came from Rubio.

So, at this point, he's lost all benefit with me. He's an unctuous, sanctimonious, self righteous ass.

I was willing to give "Lyin Ted" the benefit of the doubt at first. But he started the whole shebang when he (via a Super PAC) went after Melania for being a stunningly beautiful woman. And please spare me the bullshit about Super PACs not coordinating with candidates - It takes a special kind of stupid to buy that line of shit.

Not surprisingly, after the "hookers and mistresses story"story went viral "Lyin Ted" blamed Trump. Even though everyone knows it came from Rubio.

So, at this point, he's lost all benefit with me. He's an unctuous, sanctimonious, self righteous ass.

Cruz is working with a superpac?:eusa_hand: get real

I think Cruz is being held to a different standard than others. Right or wrong, that is what's probably going on. He decided to go the religious nutball route. Him and Glenn Beck were truly embarrassing a couple weeks ago. I watched the video, and all i could say was...'These dudes are bleepin out of their minds.' The two came off as loony Televangelists.

So if you're gonna go that route, you will be held to a different standard. However, if the accusations really are false, there should be hell to pay for those responsible. But personally, religious nutballs scare the shite out of me. 'God' seems to tell em to do all sorts of awful things. I don't want one in the White House. I could see Cruz pushing the button because 'God told him to.' Can't have those people anywhere near the trigger.
Odd you never said that about Obama.

When has an Enquirer story ever been proven false?

The Enquirer is almost as reliable as the Internet

My opinion:

I do not think it matter if the story is true or not, but that some just want to believe the pompous ass ( Cruz ) is the typical lying hypocrite, and hope the stories have merit but if not the mud has been slung and dirtied him a little...

For me I believe Ted Cruz has to pay to get laid because I can not see any woman with a IQ higher than her shoe size would sleep with him...

Now I know you or someone will point out he is married, and with that all I can write is some women just have no taste...

What next? Breitbart?
The national Enquirer .
The magazine that brought you classic stories like " boy in refrigerator eats own foot" and "my vampire baby".
And the John Edwards affair story that single-handedly destroyed Edward's political career....
For every ONE that's true there are THOUSANDS that are completely fabricated.
I'm sure Charles Manson told the truth every now and then. Does that make him a person of honesty?

What next? Breitbart?
The national Enquirer .
The magazine that brought you classic stories like " boy in refrigerator eats own foot" and "my vampire baby".
And the John Edwards affair story that single-handedly destroyed Edward's political career....

yes, you should get your news from the national enquirer.

poor little trumpeter troll

Forum List

Back