If the Enquirer story proves to be false will you feel stupid having used it as a weapon?

We seem to forget who fired the first shot.

It was Cruz.

Through his Super-PAC.

Ye reap what ye sow.

If a guy down the street does something mean to me I have the right to attack my unaffiliated business rival in the most nasty way?
Q: "Why did you fire upon my position with overwhelming force?"

A: "Because that is the way to win."

Don't want nuthin'? Don't start nuthin'. Simple.

So what your saying is now we can make up crap about trump because he unilaterally started fighting dirty?

Sorry doesn't work that way. Nothing justifies being a bully and making crap up. That doesn't make you a winner. It makes you an @$$**#*.

Trump was wrong to go after Heidi and then have his friends release a false story. And karmas a b****
You missed the Main Point several posts back... trying to bring you up to speed would be a profitless exercise in futility.

"If the Enquirer story proves to be false will you feel stupid having used it as a weapon?"

Of course it’s false, but that has nothing to do with the truth.

Indeed, it illustrates how willing conservatives are to attack their own with lies and personal attacks as they are democrats.

At least conservatives are consistent in using lies and personal attacks as political weapons.
How do you know it is false?

When have Democrats not used lies and personal attacks as political weapons?
And here we see the difference between conservatives and liberals.

Liberals correctly presume innocence, assume allegations are false and without merit until such time as proven to be true based on facts and objective, documented evidence.

Conservatives, on the other hand and for the most part, presume guilt, assume allegations are true, placing the burden of proof on those accused – hence the reprehensible right.

Mark Foley disproves that. Leftists to this day claim he was a pedophile despite no evidence that he did anything inappropriate with prepubecent children.

George W Bush proves it as well. You still claim he is guilty of lots of things with no evidence. Heck there is a thread trying to claim he is guilty of the housing collapse when we know barney frank and other democrats blocked his attempts at reform to prevent it.

So please don't pretend your innocent.
2862362.jpg

How the fuck did Democrats block the majority party Republicans from voting for reform? And don't bother posting the Barney video where he spoke out against reform. I know Frank was against it. But how did he (and other Democrats) block it? How did he prevent the House (where a simple majority is needed and one such bill actually did pass) from passing GSE reform? How did Democrats prevent majority party Republicans in the Senate from allowing any GSE reform bills to make it to the Senate floor for a full up/down vote?
<no answer>
<still no answer>

C'mon, Avatar4321, can't you defend what you post?

Barney Frank was a member of the minority party in a chamber of Congress which required only a simple majority to pass a bill. How did he prevent the majority Republicans from passing GSE reform? Are you even aware the House did pass such a bill despite Barney Frank's presence in the House? Do you know what happened to that bill?

And how did minority party Democrats block GSE reform bills in the Senate when not one of them was filibusted?

Do you know or were you just spouting nonsense for the hell of it?

It was Cruz.

Through his Super-PAC.

Ye reap what ye sow.

If a guy down the street does something mean to me I have the right to attack my unaffiliated business rival in the most nasty way?

So what your saying is now we can make up crap about trump because he unilaterally started fighting dirty?

Sorry doesn't work that way. Nothing justifies being a bully and making crap up. That doesn't make you a winner. It makes you an @$$**#*.

Trump was wrong to go after Heidi and then have his friends release a false story. And karmas a b****
You missed the Main Point several posts back... trying to bring you up to speed would be a profitless exercise in futility.

You point is based on a lie.

How do you know it is false?

When have Democrats not used lies and personal attacks as political weapons?

Liberals correctly presume innocence, assume allegations are false and without merit until such time as proven to be true based on facts and objective, documented evidence.

Conservatives, on the other hand and for the most part, presume guilt, assume allegations are true, placing the burden of proof on those accused – hence the reprehensible right.

Mark Foley disproves that. Leftists to this day claim he was a pedophile despite no evidence that he did anything inappropriate with prepubecent children.

George W Bush proves it as well. You still claim he is guilty of lots of things with no evidence. Heck there is a thread trying to claim he is guilty of the housing collapse when we know barney frank and other democrats blocked his attempts at reform to prevent it.

2862362.jpg

How the fuck did Democrats block the majority party Republicans from voting for reform? And don't bother posting the Barney video where he spoke out against reform. I know Frank was against it. But how did he (and other Democrats) block it? How did he prevent the House (where a simple majority is needed and one such bill actually did pass) from passing GSE reform? How did Democrats prevent majority party Republicans in the Senate from allowing any GSE reform bills to make it to the Senate floor for a full up/down vote?
<no answer>
<still no answer>

Barney Frank was a member of the minority party in a chamber of Congress which required only a simple majority to pass a bill. How did he prevent the majority Republicans from passing GSE reform? Are you even aware the House did pass such a bill despite Barney Frank's presence in the House? Do you know what happened to that bill?

And how did minority party Democrats block GSE reform bills in the Senate when not one of them was filibusted?

Democrats were the majority party in 2006. Did you forget that?

2862362.jpg

<no answer>
<still no answer>

Mid term .your point?

2862362.jpg

<no answer>
<still no answer>

Ummm, no, they weren"t. They didn't take control of the Congress until 2007. Winning the election in 2006 didn't actually give them control of the Congress until they were seated.

And you didn't answer any of my questions....

How did they block GSE reform in the House where a simply majority is needed?

How did they block it in the Senate where they didn't filibuster and such bills?

Last edited:

It was Cruz.

Through his Super-PAC.

Ye reap what ye sow.

You point is based on a lie.
Go back and look at the white demographics within and outside of the GOP, and including combined demographics, during this primary season, with respect to who is voting for who, and then come back and tell me it's a lie.

Your inability to face the hypocrisy - charges of bigotry and racism, when your own side did that to a grotesque extreme in both 2008 and 2012 - and your desperate attempt (and failure) to find ways to weasel-out of addressing those charges of hypocrisy - are laughable.

Forum List

Back